Will trump shut the Government down again on February 15th?

Will trump shut the Government down again on February 15th?

• Yes, he will.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Yes, he will, but the GOP Senate will override him.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, he won't. He will get the money. Nancy will fold.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, he won't. He will declare a National Emergency to get it.

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No, there will be a deal that he will accept.

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Even with a severe stroke and a heavy drinking problem and whatever other fables the pseudocons invented, Nancy Pelosi showed she is a stronger leader than the Apprentice President.

Sad.

She is now walking around the Capitol with a pair of Orange Balls in her hand....:04:

Really?

What did she win?

No wall?

you seriously think that 'war' is over?

His only way out of this corner is to declare a national emergency. The Democrats are giving NOTHING for his campaign promise....the Wall....Still waiting for Mexico to cut a check....or was that ANOTHER trump lie....

See how dense ewe are? The national emergency is the onslaught at the border and that includes human and drug trafficking. Tell Pelosi that mowing the goddamn grass won’t be the answer!
The Russians attacked our electoral system, and Individual 1 still denies it.

So don't give me some bullshit about national emergencies, mm-kay?

The attack in our electoral system is the REAL national emergency. The idiot trump is sensing the nation into the ditch in order to pacify Limpballs and Ann to nut....

The attack in our electoral system is the REAL national emergency.

only attacks I've seen on the Electoral system, has come from the Democrats, claiming it isn't fair
trump-tweet-electoral-college.jpg
a 5 year old tweet?

is that all you've got?
At least it's not your post of a five year old.

See how dense ewe are? The national emergency is the onslaught at the border and that includes human and drug trafficking. Tell Pelosi that mowing the goddamn grass won’t be the answer!

The attack in our electoral system is the REAL national emergency. The idiot trump is sensing the nation into the ditch in order to pacify Limpballs and Ann to nut....

only attacks I've seen on the Electoral system, has come from the Democrats, claiming it isn't fair

I hope your seeing eye dog arrives soon....

I'm sorry to hear yours died

I see the conspiracy indictments coming....obviously you don't.

Even with a severe stroke and a heavy drinking problem and whatever other fables the pseudocons invented, Nancy Pelosi showed she is a stronger leader than the Apprentice President.

Sad.

She is now walking around the Capitol with a pair of Orange Balls in her hand....:04:

Really?

What did she win?

No wall?

you seriously think that 'war' is over?

His only way out of this corner is to declare a national emergency. The Democrats are giving NOTHING for his campaign promise....the Wall....Still waiting for Mexico to cut a check....or was that ANOTHER trump lie....
Yes, but he's selling "emergency" to his base, even though immigration is no more an emergency as it was in 2006. It's a clusterfuck of laws that aren't enforced.

But the whole "wall" thing was an image cooked up by Stone and Sam the Nutbug

Still, the emergency will sell to his base

a 5 year old tweet?

is that all you've got?

Speaking of 5 year olds,

thought you weren't talking to me?

I hope your seeing eye dog arrives soon....

I'm sorry to hear yours died

I see the conspiracy indictments coming....obviously you don't.

conspiracy indictments?

lotsa luck

I doubt that Nancy is going to give trump 5.7 Billion Dollars....what then?
He'll declare an emergency and mobilize the armed forces.

And Congress will declare his "emergency" null and void. There really does have to BE a national emergency in order for him to declare one.

And Congress will declare his "emergency" null and void.

as someone else stated, will there be enough votes to overturn it?

a 5 year old tweet?

is that all you've got?

Speaking of 5 year olds,

thought you weren't talking to me?
You should delete your own posts for no content jerk.

I doubt that Nancy is going to give trump 5.7 Billion Dollars....what then?
He'll declare an emergency and mobilize the armed forces.
Nope.

When Congress says "No" to a President, that is not a national emergency. It's called "checks and balances". Especially when it is both parties saying no, as in this case.

Individual 1 is trying to use the Constitution as toilet paper just to save face.

Pathetic.

The immigration situation is not an onslaught. Using emergency power granted to the president during a real national crisis/emergency, such as a nuclear attack, to try and achieve campaign prop, sounds like a textbook Fascist move to me.

The Far Right is preaching that he will declare a national emergency. He will then lose in the Courts....including the USSC. But his base will say....."Well....he tried."

That is the way out of the corner that he had boxed himself in. The Great Deal Maker is a Failure....

Forum List

Back