🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Will Trump withdraw his name before November to avoid the "loser" label ?

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Prediction: Mid- and late-summer, after the conventions, the real numbers will come in and Trump will be confronted with the reality that he can never win the election--not only will he lose, but he will lose bad.

Trump will then find some Sarah Palin-type b.s. excuse to withdraw his name. His name will still appear on most state ballets but the vote will be only for his v.p. pick. Because this was all about his name, his brand, promoting "Trump"... he didn't think people would take him seriously. And Trump = Loser is unthinkable to him. Trump will make a statement, the GOP will scramble to salvage something out of the mess, but their brand will be tainted for a decade.

But we will all remember him as a loser. Possibly the biggest loser since Carter in 1980.

Who knows, maybe Hitlery will withdraw to avoid looking like a loser, instead of getting clobbered in November.

Carter took a beating in 1980. EC: 489-49
Reagan smoked Mondale even worse in 1984 EC: 525-13

I don't buy it. Trump is on this suicide run all the way to the end.

you need to stop living in the past. There aren't enough white people in the country to give you those kinds of numbers anymore.

More likely Trump will lose and then make a new career complaining about how he was cheated out of the election.

If he can't intimidate Hillary Clinton the way he intimidated the 16 dwarves in the primaries, he's in deep trouble,

because he has no other game plan.

If he can't intimidate Hillary Clinton the way he intimidated the 16 dwarves in the primaries, he's in deep trouble,

The last 7 plus years is his game plan. One Hillary doesn't have an answer for.

Will Trump withdraw his name before November to avoid the "loser" label ?

.....Because this was all about his name, his brand, promoting "Trump"... he didn't think people would take him seriously. And Trump = Loser is unthinkable to him. Trump will make a statement, the GOP will scramble to salvage something out of the mess, but their brand will be tainted for a decade....
No, I doubt he will quit. However, I've always felt he never wanted to be President. This was just a Billionaire's game to him. If he actually won, he'd have to take an oath and be held accountable for his actions. Add to this he'd have to turn over his financial empire to a third party while he is in office. Lastly, but not least importantly as a silver-spoon fed, gold-plated billionaire, he's used to doing as he pleases. Swearing an oath of office has power and prestige, but it's also an anchor. His freedom would be limited and I strongly doubt he would really give up his freedom for this nation.

Liberals think he is going to lose?

Is that why they are resorting to terrorism and violence against Trump and Trump supporters?

Trump's game plan is to start enforcing the laws we have on the books, which is why hillary's thugs are showing up and doing violence at his rallies.

So it's all about skin color to you?

No, for me it's about the working class vs. the plutocrats.

Unfortunately, since Nixon, the plutocrats have found ways to get working class whites to vote against their own economic interests by playing on their racial, religious and sexual fears.

The thing is, while this worked with Reagan, when whites were 84% of the electorate, it doesn't work today when they are only 70% of the electorate.

Who knows, maybe Hitlery will withdraw to avoid looking like a loser, instead of getting clobbered in November.

Trump is Reagan?
My response was in regards to Trump being the biggest loser since Carter in 1980. Just pointing out that Mondale lost even worse than Carter.

Forum List

Back