Will Tucker show bravery and quit to stand up to tyranny and creeping communism?

What was that, you stupid hack?

You're really trying hard, but I guess a conspiracy believing nut bag such as yourself just can't admit when you are wrong. The information was there and available all along. Whose fault is it if the ninjas didn't understand about how archiving works?

You're really trying hard, but I guess a conspiracy believing nut bag such as yourself just can't admit when you are wrong. The information was there and available all along. Whose fault is it if the ninjas didn't understand about how archiving works?
Hey, barkeep. Send me over a tincture of what you served belldog. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::biggrin:

And not delivered even when the subpoena requested ALL records.

Quit whining. They got their records, but still couldn't find any proof of widespread cheating or fraud.
Your febrile attempts to cover the worst case of election fraud in the world is the only whining going on around here. You can run, but you can no longer hide the truth: skunks stole the election after hours on the late night of Nov. 3, 2021 and the early morning of Nov 4 2020 by adding milllions of undeserved votes on the loser, Joe Biden.

There will be consequences and you in psrticular aren't going to like it when the truth shines down on E2020.

Don't know. If he actually believes what he claims every night, his self respect will require him to take a stand, and refuse to either be vaccinated or to be tested. After all, he's made it clear that those things are examples of tyranny and creeping communism that he just can't accept. You don't think he said those things just to pander to the crazies do you?
I do.

Tucker's monologues that expose the fake ass Deep State establishment that we are subject to are brilliant. Tucker is the smartest broadcaster on cable, obviously, but curious who his writers are and how much he assembles the presentations.
Cucked is such a beta male that he's zeta.

No wonder he's your idol.

Tucker Carlson is one of the loudest voices praising those that are brave enough to quit their jobs rather than to be forced to either take the vaccine or to be tested. In his own words, those requirements are tyranny and creeping communism. His employer, fox, requires masking in all of their offices and public areas, as well as either proof of vaccination, or daily testing. Surely Tucker will follow his own advice, and stand up to such tyranny. Otherwise, he would be nothing but a scam artist who says what he says for the money, and doesn't believe his own rhetoric. How soon will he take a stand and quit?

He is taking a stand by exposing left wing fascism everyday on his show.

Your febrile attempts to cover the worst case of election fraud in the world is the only whining going on around here. You can run, but you can no longer hide the truth: skunks stole the election after hours on the late night of Nov. 3, 2021 and the early morning of Nov 4 2020 by adding milllions of undeserved votes on the loser, Joe Biden.

There will be consequences and you in psrticular aren't going to like it when the truth shines down on E2020.
It always amazes me how bad you crazies are brainwashed.

He is taking a stand by exposing left wing fascism everyday on his show.
No. He's pandering to the crazies for ratings. Why else would his own lawyers admit, in court, that no reasonable person would accept his rantings as the truth?

It always amazes me how bad you crazies are brainwashed.

Pot meet fucking kettle. Russia, russia, russia. Along with every other lie the msm shoved down your throat.

You idiots are the very definition of cultist.

Chris Cuomo of CNN deflected stories about his brother's abuse of women and his E.O. that caused the deaths of about 10,000 nursing home residents but lefties want Tucker to quit over Covid. WTF?
Look! Over there! A deflection!
As do I.....as we saw with those "parents" verbally molesting children on their way to school the other day....just like lil'tuckems told them to do.

Forum List

Back