Will Tucker show bravery and quit to stand up to tyranny and creeping communism?

Take your fact check and shove it up your ass. The video I linked to has them ADMITTING they deleted the files.
Don't be so childish. Files are transferred to archives to free up working space all the time. Even someone as dumb as you knows that. Your silly nit picking is noted, and dismissed.

Don't be so childish. Files are transferred to archives to free up working space all the time. Even someone as dumb as you knows that. Your silly nit picking is noted, and dismissed.

And upon further cross examination the people could not name a single time that that had EVER been done. Funny how you ignore that fact. You seem to ignore an awful lot.

Because you are a dishonest hack.

And upon further cross examination the people could not name a single time that that had EVER been done. Funny how you ignore that fact. You seem to ignore an awful lot.

Because you are a dishonest hack.
You're childishly nitpicking again. Of course they didn't remember specific dates, but archiving old data to make room for new data to be gathered in the next election is a necessary step every time the machines are used. You run into that kind of problem when you choose an incompetent company to run an audit. .

You're childishly nitpicking again. Of course they didn't remember specific dates, but archiving old data to make room for new data to be gathered in the next election is a necessary step every time the machines are used. You run into that kind of problem when you choose an incompetent company to run an audit. .

The devil is in the details, moron. People go to prison for far less, so your claim is dismissed.

The devil is in the details, moron. People go to prison for far less, so your claim is dismissed.
I agree about people going to prison for invalid reasons. In this country, you are entitled to all the justice you can afford.

Yet you feel justified to ignore all that when a politician tells you to.
Politicians are not God. You have no insight into peoples emotions and you like to play with fire until you burn yourself up.

Politicians are not God. You have no insight into peoples emotions and you like to play with fire until you burn yourself up.
Some politicians might argue with you. I know lots of trump supporters who would argue with you.

Some politicians might argue with you. I know lots of trump supporters who would argue with you.
I am a Trump voter. I will likely vote for him again if he runs. He is very likely to win. Democrats turned the last election into a trash can. We are going to get even with thieves and when we do Joe Biden is going to tell how he spent that billion dollars he stole from the Ukraine and he is going to be forced to give it back to the people of Ukraine. He will likely have to sell all five of his luxury mansions and nobody will give a hoot.

I am a Trump voter. I will likely vote for him again if he runs. He is very likely to win. Democrats turned the last election into a trash can. We are going to get even with thieves and when we do Joe Biden is going to tell how he spent that billion dollars he stole from the Ukraine and he is going to be forced to give it back to the people of Ukraine. He will likely have to sell all five of his luxury mansions and nobody will give a hoot.
I don't doubt you believe all that bullshit too.

The Holy Bible teaches caring, sharing, and obedience to the laws of God. You're a fatcat standing on thin ice.

Caring for kids by threatening them with hell and sin. God is so caring.

You're a brain dead brainwashed brainless delusional godbotherer.

Noted and dismissed?
Who are you to arbitrate on these issues as if your opinion is the completed case?
You arrogant prick.

Noted and dismissed?
Who are you to arbitrate on these issues as if your opinion is the completed case?
You arrogant prick.
As far as I'm concerned, unless you are able to present more credible evidence to me, that is the completed case. You are certainly free to try to change my mind.

Sure thing little sheep. It's easy to follow along with the ruling elite. It's hard to stand up to them. Now run along little nazi. Your masters want you to clean out their horse stables.

Sez a moron that believes "stolen election"!
MAGA

Means I know 4 more words than ewe!!!!
MAGA

Proving yet again what an idiot you are, those four words you learned from Angelo.

Means he is far smarter than you, little sheep.

I don't doubt you believe all that bullshit too.
I believe the election was stolen because not only because it was stolen, I believe that House seats as well as Senate seats were also stolen from Republicans.

How do I know? Because Democrat precinct chairpersons in many areas of this nation are sworn to execute party orders do with the understanding their allegiance is to Party only and not to the voters in their precincts who voted for conservative Republicans, and not to the American people.

I also believe that Joe Biden persuaded his son Hunter the drug addict to gain wealth by joining a Ukrainian company named Burisma for being a never-has-to-attend board meetings of Burisma for one million dollars per year. I saw the video online and posted it when I had a computer that worked 3 years ago. I also saw and posted the video of Joe Biden thumping his chest for demanding and getting one billion dollars from the Ukranian leader at the same time along with his bragging to his cronies that he told them they would not get their $3.5 billion dollars in the Foreign Aid package they were to receive from the US Congress if they did not accept his extortion bonanza of them putting one billion in cash onto Air Force Two when he was Vice Potus.

Democrats have turned to illegal and unconstitutional means to get a great future for themselves by plundering it secretly through their ripping off the American people. I hate what your party is doing to perpetually stay in office with big payoffs to precinct sycophants greedy for their personal fortune thefts from the American people. Biden used his theft to finance his ripoff presidency Cheated and therefore totally invalid theft of the White House. Did I make myself clear for my contempt of the lying, cheating Democrat leadership of 2020 fraudulent electioneering job that wrongfully bestowed the worst leader in the free world to the least desirable man on this country's turf. Pardon me for going to vomit over this sickening situation our country is in with that bragart of his own felonies.

Last edited:
I believe the election was stolen because not only because it was stolen, I believe that House seats as well as Senate seats were also stolen from Republicans.

How do I know? Because Democrat precinct chairpersons in many areas of this nation are sworn to execute party orders do with the understanding their allegiance is to Party only and not to the voters in their precincts who voted for conservative Republicans, and not to the American people.

I also believe that Joe Biden persuaded his son Hunter the drug addict to gain wealth by joining a Ukrainian company named Burisma for being a never-has-to-attend board meetings of Burisma for one million dollars per year. I saw the video online and posted it when I had a computer that worked 3 years ago. I also saw and posted the video of Joe Biden thumping his chest for demanding and getting one billion dollars from the Ukranian leader at the same time along with his bragging to his cronies that he told them they would not get their $3.5 billion dollars in the Foreign Aid package they were to receive from the US Congress if they did not accept his extortion bonanza of them putting one billion in cash onto Air Force Two when he was Vice Potus.

Democrats have turned to illegal and unconstitutional means to get a great future for themselves by plundering it secretly through their ripping off the American people. I hate what your party is doing to perpetually stay in office with big payoffs to precinct sycophants greedy for their personal fortune thefts from the American people. Biden used his theft to finance his ripoff presidency Cheated and therefore totally invalid theft of the White House. Did I make myself clear for my contempt of the lying, cheating Democrat leadership of 2020 fraudulent electioneering job that wrongfully bestowed the worst leader in the free world to the least desirable man on this country's turf. Pardon me for going to vomit over this sickening situation our country is in with that bragart of his own felonies.

Not that I attribute any validity to your claim, but assuming your claim is true, how does that differ from repub chairpersons in the country, or from the way elections have always been run? What is different about this election, other than a failed president telling his big lie?

Tell me about one billion being put into Airforce Two. As vice president, Joe Biden was carrying out the instructions of the president when he demanded that corrupt official be fired. Biden could not, and did not arbetrarily make that demand.

I'm sorry that you believe the lies you have been told, You need to back off on all those conspiracy theories.

Not that I attribute any validity to your claim, but assuming your claim is true, how does that differ from repub chairpersons in the country, or from the way elections have always been run? What is different about this election, other than a failed president telling his big lie?

Tell me about one billion being put into Airforce Two. As vice president, Joe Biden was carrying out the instructions of the president when he demanded that corrupt official be fired. Biden could not, and did not arbetrarily make that demand.

I'm sorry that you believe the lies you have been told, You need to back off on all those conspiracy theories.
You are 180 degrees off the mark in your attempts to discredit me.

I had the distinct misfortune of stumbling over Democrat precinct chair persons across this land before most Americans owned computers. I was merely reading political posts and wasn't saying much, but this is what was going on sometime before the twenty first century began. My great uncle Neal was a justice of the peace in the city of Houston, and firm served former President George Herbert Walker Bush. They had a credo of valor and honor and friended the best of good men and women. One of the other partners in his firm had been a governor who took one of the bullets intended for President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, a WWII PT boat heroes who died that fateful day of November 23, 1963. I was in our cheerleader sponsor's car on our way to our rival's pep ralley to lead cheers for our ballgame that was cancelled when the car radio announcer said President Kennedy had been shot in the Dallas/FortWorth area in his visit to our Lone Star State. All six of us were crying. Our sponsor told us we were not to announce anything we heard about the frightening event we had just heard, that we were to lead cheers and display good sportsmanship in every way and that it was our responsibility to act pleasantly if we encountered any poor sportsmanlike conduct from our rivals. So we smothered our frightened and broken hearts in the face one of the worst tragedies in American politics. Everybody loved Jack and Jacquie Kennedy. We had a job to do encouraging good sportsmanship between 2 very rivalrous schools, and we did it--showing cheerfulness when we were under a lot of stress of hoping and praying President Kennedy would recuperate, but hearing worse and worse news on the way back to our own alma mater that Aldine high school was.

We got through all that pain and it made every one of us better people who can take heartrending news and still hold our heads up and address our adversaries who knew nothing of what our feelings were. President Kennedy died before we got back. I can't even describe our shared heartbreak of losing that bit of Camelot we lost.

Yet years later, I ran into Democrats who had gaily munched on my liver for supporting George W. Bush the younger bragging on who voted (unconstitutionally) many timed to defeat "Dubya." That is a few rungs below good sportsmanship and even below unsportsmanlike conduct and into the realm of criminality and disembowelling the ten commandments as well as Jesus telling a young man who had kept all the commandments but couldn't let his personal wealth to go to people in need.

The Democrat Party has divorced itself from caring about this nation under God and is trying to convince weak people into trashing the family, God, and the truth in the unhealthy goal of oppressing the taxpaying, God fearing citizens with lies, cheating at the polls, framing innocent opponents with lies, obstruction, lies, the justice department, lies, mass media, lies, calumny, and last but not least lies.

Forum List

Back