Will we EVER have another Republican president????

Both parties are not willing to do one single thing about getting rid of the corruption in Washington D.C.
How about getting two new parties that will adhere to the Constitution?

Two new parties will be just as corrupt

Next!

I voted republican in every election from 1980 to 2008.

You're full of shit and everyone knows it, comrade. No one believes your nonsense about 'Uh, I used was one a them Reepublicarns!' any more than they believe your sock JakeFakey's BS.

So why do you get so upset when we say it?

Do you really believe there are no moderate Republicans or that a large section of your party has left?

Then how do you explain why Republicans got well over 50% of the vote in elections before 1992 and have gotten above 50% since 1992 only once- barely- since?

I know you won't answer this question because you lack the intellectual capacity.
It is the pitch of the whine that makes people understand that you, Jake, and rightwing are and have been a life-long democrat. It really is that simple.

Both parties are not willing to do one single thing about getting rid of the corruption in Washington D.C.
How about getting two new parties that will adhere to the Constitution?

Two new parties will be just as corrupt

Next!

I don't think so.
When both parties get the you're fired!
We have done it before and we can do it again.

You're full of shit and everyone knows it, comrade. No one believes your nonsense about 'Uh, I used was one a them Reepublicarns!' any more than they believe your sock JakeFakey's BS.

Do you really believe there are no moderate Republicans or that a large section of your party has left?

Then how do you explain why Republicans got well over 50% of the vote in elections before 1992 and have gotten above 50% since 1992 only once- barely- since?

I know you won't answer this question because you lack the intellectual capacity.
It is the pitch of the whine that makes people understand that you, Jake, and rightwing are and have been a life-long democrat. It really is that simple.

No it's not. I'm a Republican, one of many who want our party back. I don't think it's impossible, either. I believe this party has done great things, and will again, but not while it's shackled to the far right.

I goes beyond demographics

It is all tied up in electoral votes and Red States/Blue States

Even before the candidates are selected, Democrats have a large advantage in electoral votes. Battleground States are no longer much of a battleground as Democrats routinely take them. Hispanic population shifts will impact states like Florida, Texas and Arizona. If Florida goes blue there will never be another Republican president
Do you honestly think that Hispanics want to make America the third world form whence they came? Hispanics will flock to the Republicans eventually because enough of them have a work-ethic and want to improve their lives beyond government handouts.

Claiming victory in perpetuity after eking out an incumbent's victory is about as simple-minded as you can get - well, maybe not you, but for most.

No it's not. I'm a Republican, one of many who want our party back. I don't think it's impossible, either. I believe this party has done great things, and will again, but not while it's shackled to the far right.
I don't know you and am not familiar with your whining so I can't say. I specified the whiners I was referring to.

There are millions of active GOP like me and many more millions who are centrist and voting across party lines who are fighting the ultra right radicals for the life of the GOP.

Victory by the radicals means death for the GOP.

I don't know you and am not familiar with your whining so I can't say. I specified the whiners I was referring to.

Okay. So take THAT off the table, and address the rest of what I said.

The rest makes little sense in the context Republican presidential electability. I can't imagine anyone considering Romney as radical unless they themselves are radical.

The rest makes little sense in the context Republican presidential electability. I can't imagine anyone considering Romney as radical unless they themselves are radical.

Romney tried to reinvent himself to appease to the far right. That needs to stop. You can't tell me there's nobody in the Republican party who can do better than he did, and remain true to their core beliefs, which won't alienate more than half the country.

Romney did not lose the election. The ultra radical right with its hatred lost the election for Romney because of its lying and screaming. You people scared off those five million votes we needed to elect Romney.

Romney tried to reinvent himself to appease to the far right. That needs to stop. You can't tell me there's nobody in the Republican party who can do better than he did, and remain true to their core beliefs, which won't alienate more than half the country.
Are you that politically naive? Are you trying to tell us that Obama and any other politician in the world does not compromise core beliefs to get elected. For better or worse, it is and has been part and parcel of the process of democracy since its inception. Try another tact, perhaps something a tad more sophisticated.

Too friggen funny, they win a re-election with a incumbent Democrat President and all of a sudden that means the whole country has changed to be like them and we will NEVER have another Republican President..though we just had one a mere four years ago..

Lets just OVERLOOK that 48% of the people voted AGAINST the Dear Leader in the last election Obama lost votes in the election, but Republicans will never win again

lefties are some of the goofiest people, especially a so called, reformed Republican as the OP says he is...lol

Stephie, you really need to keep up with things. With the changing Demograpics, there are even, supposedly safe, districts in Texas that may be going blue. Nationally, it is looking pretty bleak for the White Man's Club called the GOP.

It is very unlikely that the GOP wins the WH back in the next several several generations. I would expect depression will begin to set in when you finally realize the terrible position that your party is in...Try to stay current.

White Man's Club is President Obama's cabinet.

Depression has already began, with the crushing debt and high unemployment and record number of food stamp cases.

Last edited:

Are you that politically naive? Are you trying to tell us that Obama and any other politician in the world does not compromise core beliefs to get elected. For better or worse, it is and has been part and parcel of the process of democracy since its inception. Try another tact, perhaps something a tad more sophisticated.

First of all, they have to have core beliefs to compromise. Romney didn't. The election was his to blow, and he blew it. No naivete involved here.

First of all, they have to have core beliefs to compromise. Romney didn't. The election was his to blow, and he blew it. No naivete involved here.
Try to stay consistent and not contradict yourself. Just what we need, another dingbat claiming they are/were Republican.

Try to stay consistent and not contradict yourself. Just what we need, another dingbat claiming they are/were Republican.

You have no answer? Well, thanks for the honesty. :thup:

Meathead wants to continue with the skanks and skunks of 1994 to 2006. The GOP has no consistent policy except to obstruct Obama, and that is a loser of a program.

We need honorable Republicans who understand that politics is the art of the possible in the serving of the welfare of the country.

Well, I think it has more to do with the fact that the GOP has become so batshit crazy we had to walk off.

Somewhere before saying we need more deregulation when the banks wrecked the economy and saying that we need more guns in the schools after a horrific school shooting and thinking the word "Rape" needs qualifiers.

But please keep comforting yourself in the fact that no one ever changes their minds as you keep getting smaller and smaller slices of the electorate.

Obama has alienated half the country and still got re-elected.:confused:

Forum List

Back