Will we let Ukraine die?

QUOTE="Sbiker, post: 11778229, member: 54793"] QUOTE="PK1, post: 11778152, member: 54974"]
---
You are not making sense and acting like a big Жopa now. At least you admit to being Putin's су́ка.
:)[ QUOTE]

I'm not bot, and cannot interpret commands, you writing on cyrillic codepage :)

Putin is real man, all your complaints to him, he has "too big dick" :) And he doesn't eat ties, like your governeur of Odessa, Mishiko :)[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't think "personal details" make a president good for his country. Let's have a quick comparison of two current presidents:
upload_2015-7-7_12-3-30.png

AND

upload_2015-7-7_12-4-22.png

Whom would you vote for between those two? My choice is certainly Putin.

I agree that Ukraine had and still has lots of corruptive elements in its social system. ALL countries have "corruption" to various degrees, and Ukraine (like Russia) has more than its share, esp since the breakup of the Soviet Union 24 years ago.

Legal reforms should continue under Western pressure & guidance.
  1. Ukraine's judicial system was inherited from that of the Soviet Union and the former Ukrainian SSR. As such, it had many of the problems which marred Sovietjustice, most notably a corrupt and politicised judiciary.

Actually, the judicial system itself isn’t the only problem. You can create perfect judicial system in theory, but it doesn’t mean that it will work perfectly in practice. Now the law means nothing in Ukraine. Using money and personal contacts with officials, you can solve almost every problem you want.

---
With a weak legal system, your statement applies to Western nations too:
"Using money and personal contacts with officials, you can solve almost every problem you want."

That's why I focused on the legal system.

Well, I don't think "personal details" make a president good for his country. Let's have a quick comparison of two current presidents:
View attachment 44030

AND

View attachment 44031

He saved the purity of Punk-rock by jailing impostors like Pussy Riot :))))

---
Pussy Riot criticized Putin severely.
No wonder he gave them a harsh sentence!

Someone about something, but lousy always about bath :)

Everyone except a few people in Russia are criticizing Putin. But it not a reason to suffer hard insults from women, who likes to insert frozen chickens into their pussies in supermarket. You wanna sing "fuck the Putin"? It's not forbidden, but just play something, which can be called "music".

They've got a good sentence for the physical attack of Church's visitors, who wants to stop their "performance".

View attachment 44030

AND

View attachment 44031

He saved the purity of Punk-rock by jailing impostors like Pussy Riot :))))

---
Pussy Riot criticized Putin severely.
No wonder he gave them a harsh sentence!

Someone about something, but lousy always about bath :)

Everyone except a few people in Russia are criticizing Putin. But it not a reason to suffer hard insults from women, who likes to insert frozen chickens into their pussies in supermarket. You wanna sing "fuck the Putin"? It's not forbidden, but just play something, which can be called "music".

They've got a good sentence for the physical attack of Church's visitors, who wants to stop their "performance".

---
Pussy Riot was criticizing the Russian Orthodox Church in addition to Putin, and exposing their collaboration against intellectual freedom.

"And while much attention has been paid to the growing authoritarianism of the Kremlin and on the support for Putin’s regime on the part of the Russian oligarchs whom Putin has enriched through his crony capitalism, little has been paid to the equally critical role of the Russian Orthodox Church in helping to shape Russia’s current system, and in supporting Putin’s regime and publicly conflating the mission of the Russian state under Vladimir Putin’s leadership with the mission of the Church."

Un Holy Alliance Vladimir Putin The Russian Orthodox Church And Russian Exceptionalism - Forbes

America has absolutely no interest in that Ukraine. We will never manage to control it. Many Americans do not even know where is the country situated. Sponsoring so called official authorities we just waste our money. Leave the country alone. Forget it.

America has absolutely no interest in that Ukraine. We will never manage to control it. Many Americans do not even know where is the country situated. Sponsoring so called official authorities we just waste our money. Leave the country alone. Forget it.

It is up to you, guys, of course. But in the middle of 1990-s the US, Britain, Russia and Ukraine signed up a deal which is called Budapest Memorandum according to which Ukraine agreed to give up its nuclear arsenal in exchange for guarantee from the other signers of its sovereignty and territorial integrity. One of these signers – Russia – has violated this agreement and openly occupied part of Ukraine. The US and the UK can, of course, close their eyes on all of that. But in this case maybe Russian propagandists are completely right about that America is just a piece of shit and abides by only those agreements which are suitable for it in some situations? In this case, guys, it would be better if you stopped telling others about America’s grandeur and moved your asses out from Europe, Asia, and the others continents and kept your noses out of matters different from your internal affairs.

QUOTE="ESay, post: 11784743, member: 53973"] QUOTE="suplex3000, post: 11784275, member: 52330"]America has absolutely no interest in that Ukraine. We will never manage to control it. Many Americans do not even know where is the country situated. Sponsoring so called official authorities we just waste our money. Leave the country alone. Forget it.[ QUOTE]

It is up to you, guys, of course. But in the middle of 1990-s the US, Britain, Russia and Ukraine signed up a deal which is called Budapest Memorandum according to which Ukraine agreed to give up its nuclear arsenal in exchange for guarantee from the other signers of its sovereignty and territorial integrity. One of these signers – Russia – has violated this agreement and openly occupied part of Ukraine. The US and the UK can, of course, close their eyes on all of that. But in this case maybe Russian propagandists are completely right about that America is just a piece of shit and abides by only those agreements which are suitable for it in some situations? In this case, guys, it would be better if you stopped telling others about America’s grandeur and moved your asses out from Europe, Asia, and the others continents and kept your noses out of matters different from your internal affairs.[ QUOTE]

Thanks God Ukraine does not have nuclear weapons. Ukraine after the coup with nuclear weapons would be as predictable as a monkey with a grenade and could cause a real problem to the world.

Last edited:
QUOTE="Sbiker, post: 11778229, member: 54793"] QUOTE="PK1, post: 11778152, member: 54974"]
---
You are not making sense and acting like a big Жopa now. At least you admit to being Putin's су́ка.
:)[ QUOTE]

I'm not bot, and cannot interpret commands, you writing on cyrillic codepage :)

Putin is real man, all your complaints to him, he has "too big dick" :) And he doesn't eat ties, like your governeur of Odessa, Mishiko :)

View attachment 44030

AND

View attachment 44031

Whom would you vote for between those two? My choice is certainly Putin.[/QUOTE]
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!

Most Americans do not even know who was the first president in the USA, or why we celebrate 4th of July. That's why I wondered of whom they polled.

Thanks for the answer.
Well, maybe they polled students of universities who learn international law or something like that? )

Stratford:
Thanks God Ukraine does not have nuclear weapons. Ukraine after the coup with nuclear weapons would be as predictable as a monkey with a grenade and could cause a real problem to the world.[/QUOTE]

---
"with nuclear weapons would be as predictable as a monkey with a grenade and could cause a real problem to the world."

That sounds like Putin ... when he reminded the world in a press conference that Russia is a nuclear country.

Most Americans do not even know who was the first president in the USA, or why we celebrate 4th of July. That's why I wondered of whom they polled.

Thanks for the answer.
Well, maybe they polled students of universities who learn international law or something like that? )
I doubt it. They may have polled registered voters from both political parties (those are the ones having political clout. Unfortunately that's the cancer and fallacy of the two party system) Republicans represent world police and Democrats represent the do-gooders.

Thanks for the answer.

---
Defcon smells like a Russian troll, with opinions reflected in the Pew poll of ignorant propagandized Russians with limited free press.

Forum List

Back