Will Weinstein commit suicide before going to jail?

Will he off himself or face jail?

• He's a coward so he'll take the easy way out.

• He will face the music & his victims

Results are only viewable after voting.
What everyone needs to NOT FORGET is it is not just women being abused by the pervs. It's the child actors as well.
Don't forget Corey Haim
Don't forget Corey Feldman.
I wonder if River Phoenix died from ODing due to it happening to him too?
This is just the tip of the iceberg, people. PEDOPHILES and PERVERTS both are running that entertainment you pay to see.

If you want to find pervs and pedos, look for where possible victims are.

Schools
Churches
Scouts

And in the Hollywood story, just as with what trump bragged about, the victims did not have the authority, strength to fight back very effectively because, in all of time, children and women are not believed.

Children and women know they are not believed. They also know that getting "justice" is actually getting raped again by the system. Its 2017 and we are STILL fighting this same fucking inequality.

Support feminism. Support the equality of women. And when you hear of a child who says they were abused, believe them. Always believe children.

I'll take option C) He'll not work 'publicly' ever again, but nothing will happen to him legally (I don't think they've got a case for him doing anything illegal here.)
Rape is illegal

It's not rape if they consent, even if they kind of didn't want to but felt they had to for their careers. Unless there's a woman who says that he told her she had to fuck him for a job there's not really any legal standing. At best, harassment? (but it sounds like it was a one time deal for those who've come forward so far) and assault would be harder to pin on him given the ladies tales I've heard. Then there's the statute of limitations and shit to deal with.
3 actresses have accused him of RAPE.

Get it? Rape, not unwanted sexual advancements.

I have not seen those, just women saying that he made advances on them. I'll read your sources if you'll provide them, though I'm off to make dinner and won't be back until morning most likely.
I saw it on ABC but I found this with a quick search.

Three women accuse Weinstein of rape as Paltrow and Jolie allege sexual harassment

Yeah I hadn't seen those ones, busy busy up here getting ready for snow. Unfortunately the first one Asia had an actual relationship with the guy afterwards so I have a feeling that ones not going to get him. Lucia Evans doesn't really have her story out there, starts the same as Asia's, but without the "then we dated for a while" part. It appears to have a shot at putting this asshole behind bars, though it might not be in America; there's no statute of limitations in London and their rape laws are a bit different. Problem would be is if it happened in America vs Europe, jurisdiction limitations might effect the case :/ I'm not sure.

The things I've seen and read, he's acting like he thinks he's going to get away with it all....a little this... a little that... a little therapy and it will all go away...? Scary!
Well....your boy BJ Bubba Clinton got away with it. Why not Weinstain?
Well your boy Trump did it & you voted for him. This idea that you Trumpettes can rant about Weinstein when you voted for trump is more proof of just how fucking pathetic you people are.

Weinsten is unlikely to be criminally charged let alone convicted. The rape accusations are over ten years old. Most of the accusation involve indecent exposure. I doubt anything will happen criminally.

What everyone needs to NOT FORGET is it is not just women being abused by the pervs. It's the child actors as well.
Don't forget Corey Haim
This is just the tip of the iceberg, people. PEDOPHILES and PERVERTS both are running that entertainment you pay to see.
Hollywood progressives along with career politicians are sick fuckers.

Weinsten is unlikely to be criminally charged let alone convicted. The rape accusations are over ten years old. Most of the accusation involve indecent exposure. I doubt anything will happen criminally.
Just like...

Hopefully he'll face the music, his victims.....and then the lifers if he has no regrets.

God bless you and his victims always!!!

Holly

Don't forget Corey Haim

Schools
Churches
Scouts

And in the Hollywood story, just as with what trump bragged about, the victims did not have the authority, strength to fight back very effectively because, in all of time, children and women are not believed.

Children and women know they are not believed. They also know that getting "justice" is actually getting raped again by the system. Its 2017 and we are STILL fighting this same fucking inequality.

Support feminism. Support the equality of women. And when you hear of a child who says they were abused, believe them. Always believe children.
...Washington DC, Hollywood and transgender/gay communities are meccas for pedophiles... fact

Don't forget Corey Haim
Hollywood progressives along with career politicians are sick fuckers.

Good thing you RWNJ regressives never ever ever ever victimize others.

Is that really what you want to say here?

22405511_1604571669604354_5613899909164293963_n.jpg

Don't forget Corey Haim

Schools
Churches
Scouts

...Washington DC, Hollywood and transgender/gay communities are meccas for pedophiles... fact

Please don't pretend you have a clue about what you're talking about. What you say is "fact" is nothing but your usual RWNJ bullshit. By ignoring the truth, you enable predators. My bet is that you know that.

DL1M1Q6XcAAwcYM.jpg

He's in DEEEEEP shit. I think everyone involved would be better off if he just took care of himself.

Why would he not just live in comfort with Palansky in Europe?

It's not like Europe cares about handing people like this in to face justice. After all, they are all left wingers over there.

I heard Weinstein on the radio say he was "sorry" and that he was "sick" and that he needed "help" to get better saying he needed a second chance.

Last I checked he settled out of court with about 8 women. LMAO!

No, Harvey still thinks he can come back all forgiven and just resume his life.

Dolt.

Face the facts Harvey. You are old and Pervywood is done using you to make money.

Now it's on to the younger pervs.

Last edited:
The things I've seen and read, he's acting like he thinks he's going to get away with it all....a little this... a little that... a little therapy and it will all go away...? Scary!
Well....your boy BJ Bubba Clinton got away with it. Why not Weinstain?
Well your boy Trump did it & you voted for him. This idea that you Trumpettes can rant about Weinstein when you voted for trump is more proof of just how fucking pathetic you people are.
I think you are CRAZY!!!

You might be right about that Votto and as much as I hate saying it, that tact often works surprisingly well on the "rehabilitation" crowd.

Don't forget Corey Haim

Schools
Churches
Scouts

Hey look the other way..

giphy.gif

OOPS! You got hit again.

Forum List

Back