Will you accept Biden as your president if the final tally goes that way?

Will you accept Biden as your President if certified?

• YES

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • NO

Votes: 34 65.4%

• Total voters
Yes.... provided that Biden-Harris nor their handlers do anything to obstruct or influence the recounts or other validations.

Another fool just fine with EO's revoking their Constitutional rights.

pathetic. You don't deserve freedom.

Elections have consequences. If it is legitimate and fraud is minimal and random, I have no choice but to accept the outcome. I’m not going to be like a whiny bitch liberal wearing a pussy hat seeking a safe space to cry about it. I will challenge the GOP to grow a pair and take the Hill in 2022.

Yes.... provided that Biden-Harris nor their handlers do anything to obstruct or influence the recounts or other validations.

Another fool just fine with EO's revoking their Constitutional rights.

pathetic. You don't deserve freedom.

Elections have consequences. If it is legitimate and fraud is minimal and random, I have no choice but to accept the outcome. I’m not going to be like a whiny bitch liberal wearing a pussy hat seeking a safe space to cry about it. I will challenge the GOP to grow a pair and take the Hill in 2022.
I don't think they will grow anything but another pussy.

My mind is made, Biden nor Harris can never represent my values and beliefs. in fact, they represent the antithesis.

Will you be able to accept the Harris/Biden Administration as "legitimate" ?
Nope, but I must clarify somewhat. Biden may end up being the president, but he will not be my president. No different than how I viewed Trump or Obama or Bush or Clinton or Bush. I have no need or desire for a governmental leader/king/ruler. I cannot change the results of the deluded mobs that do, but they can #GoFuckThemselves.

The Trumpsters are very cranky this morning. I wonder why.

I'm just kidding. I know why.
Perhaps reality is slowly starting to seep in and they're beginning to see it's the end of Trump's presidency as his options are diminishing right before their very [defiant] eyes?

"He's not my President" is always a dependable indication that you're dealing with a nutter

Which would cover ALL Leftists over the last 4 years.....and you

Gotcha sucker! :laugh:
You're a liar. I never once said that.
Lies don't count in TrumpWorld.

Says a voter who supports the Fantasyland utopia of the left. Funny stuff.
Clearly you don't know my politics, but arrogant ignorance is a primary symptom of Trumpism.

This matter about accepting presidents is a fairly new thing to me and at my age I'm really unclear about the concept. Back in the day reality was black-and-white and folks unable to handle it were considered touched in the head. These days the attitude is so touchy-feely and this non-acceptance seems in line with games that don't have winners and losers along with participation awards. That's not to say there wasn't the usual moaning and bitching about politics back then, it was just understood that we were Americans ahead of being Democrats or Republicans. We understood our form of government and what we accepted was that not everybody gets their own way.

"He's not my President" is always a dependable indication that you're dealing with a nutter

Clearly you don't know my politics, but arrogant ignorance is a primary symptom of Trumpism.

I know plenty. Trump’s personality aside, if you see the policies of Biden/Harris more advantages to the US than Trump’s policies then that is all I need to know about your politics to conclude that you have a severe lack of judgement.

I know plenty. Trump’s personality aside, if you see the policies of Biden/Harris more advantages to the US than Trump’s policies then that is all I need to know about your politics to conclude that you have a severe lack of judgement.
Indeed, you obedient Trumpsters are famous for your judgement.

I will NEVER accept Biden the traitor as president under any circumstances.

you don't have to.

and I don't accept trump.

we both have that right.

just make sure you don't shoot anyone are break any laws.....

Dems shooting up Chicago every day and you dare even speak on this subject?

I denounce any person looting, rioting

I denounce violence from BOTH sides.

I think the POPULAR VOTE should be the ONLY vote that matters

I believe the EC is out-dated and favors red states (who pay LESS to the federal government than blue states)

I support peaceful liberals, progressives, blacks, whites, dems, repubs, jews, gays, muslims who can live and work together without waging culture or religious wars

I do NOT support authoritarian lying dirt bags and conmen who are petty and juvenile and who enjoy punishing people and destroying lives

Go piss up a rope you lyin' sack of shit!

not a rope....

a bible!

or a picture of trump!

We're tired of Prog-tards like yourself lyin' out of the sides of your mouths.
That's why Trump was elected to begin with!
And you idiots still don't see it!
Well, we'll just have to take you and Joe back to school.

yawn

i am protected by a constitution

so go fuk a flag, you ignorant piece of human garbage

you don't have to.

we both have that right.

I believe the EC is out-dated and favors red states (who pay LESS to the federal government than blue states)

I support peaceful liberals, progressives, blacks, whites, dems, repubs, jews, gays, muslims who can live and work together without waging culture or religious wars

I do NOT support authoritarian lying dirt bags and conmen who are petty and juvenile and who enjoy punishing people and destroying lives

not a rope....

a bible!

or a picture of trump!

yawn

Cops need to force Democrats to kneel to them.

Make democrats beg cops for forgiveness.

I will accept that Biden is the President, just not my President that represents what I believe.

I will not be burning, looting, protesting, or creating endless threads about my anger. I will continue to enjoy my life, pay my obligations, go to work, love those close to me and pay very little attention to those who think they can control my fate or life decisions. As I have always done.

Biden as president changes nothing. If anything, it will assure the following...
The same power hungry elites will still run the cesspool known as DC. Lifetime politicians will continue to live a life of extravagance while screwing Main Street America. The country will go further into a debt that can never be paid. Americans will still remain bitterly divided and even more segregated.

you don't have to.

we both have that right.

not a rope....

a bible!

or a picture of trump!

yawn

Not just any school; finishing school! :dev3:

Forum List

Back