Will you concede the election if your person loses?

We live in a free country. I don't have to concede or accept anything I don't want.
The day Obama was inaugurated I took my flag down from the pole in my front yard.
It won't go back up until Trump is inaugurated.

I will never concede to the left, we are at war!!!

“We” are at war and you’re typing at on some obscure message board? I think the General wants you back at your battle station. You’re not doing anything here except embarrassing yourself.

Liberals will be CRUSHED!!

You’ll be crushed when Trump loses and the GOP loses the Senate.

Care to make it interesting? It will be the only interesting thing about you….

I'll be too busy counting my money to care lib. :itsok:

I guess in your condition, you have to keep track of every penny. And I can’t blame you for not wanting to take a firm stand and support Mr. Trump. You know, as well as everyone else, he’s a loser on 11/8.

Right?

Won’t need to but I would. HRC is cruising.

Another day, another scandal, more crimes / corruption exposed....full steam ahead. Hillary's cruising....

:p

:rofl;

Oh, you mean this guy?

james_okeefe.jpg

Yeah, crippling. I liked him better in in Bin Laden costume though.

“We” are at war and you’re typing at on some obscure message board? I think the General wants you back at your battle station. You’re not doing anything here except embarrassing yourself.

I guess in your condition, you have to keep track of every penny. And I can’t blame you for not wanting to take a firm stand and support Mr. Trump. You know, as well as everyone else, he’s a loser on 11/8.

Right?

I'm busy purchasing a giant $72k diesel 4x4 truck this week, crew cab, leather, 48 gallon global warming fuel tank. I'm sorry what were you blathering on about?

Trump has the same attitude and left is running all sorts of conspiracy theories.
Some of em even know next weeks winning lotto numbers.

If only more Republicans and Independents woke up to the fact that the left have been at war with us for decades.
Such divisive rhetoric.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The left must be defeated not bargained with. Destroyed, obliterated, crushed out of existence for the good of the country.

Trump has the same attitude and left is running all sorts of conspiracy theories.

If only more Republicans and Independents woke up to the fact that the left have been at war with us for decades.
Such divisive rhetoric.
Divisive? Liberals have been radicalized into left wing extremism. So much so the right looks like the ancient history to them. Disagree with them and you are evil.

Right?

I'm busy purchasing a giant $72k diesel 4x4 truck this week, crew cab, leather, 48 gallon global warming fuel tank. I'm sorry what were you blathering on about?

No, you’re busy arguing with strangers on the Internet while you’re “at war” loser boy.

Such divisive rhetoric.
Divisive? Liberals have been radicalized into left wing extremism. So much so the right looks like the ancient history to them. Disagree with them and you are evil.

Its okay for liberals to be divisive, there're liberals. When you register liberal you get a wallet sized card that says so.

Right?

No, you’re busy arguing with strangers on the Internet while you’re “at war” loser boy.

Your envy is noted, what did you earn last year about $24k? :laugh: Oh I'm sorry if it was less that was mean of me.

Right?

Your envy is noted, what did you earn last year about $24k? :laugh: Oh I'm sorry if it was less that was mean of me.

I make billions being a paid shill..remember? :rofl: Enjoy buying your truck before the wartime profiteering kicks in and all. :rofl:

Such divisive rhetoric.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Dang Mac, you live in a convent or somethin?

Forum List

Back