Will you condemn this murder?

So protests through-out Israel, condemnation by govt. officials...and by anyone who has a heart.....

Pity those jooooos are not the monster we're taught to look for....

Move on, condemning it does not bring our morale down, the other-way,
it reminds us how we're different from savages who dance and pass candy upon hearing about death of Israelis \, Americans or any other western citizens.

Who is Hamad al-Rakav, never heard of him?
He's the most junior Hamas'istan spokesbeard. The more senior and the more cowardly of the Hamas'istan terrorists have packed up their infidel welfare dollars and left town before ISIS arrives and starts 'asplodin them.

So a nobody then? Can't find anything about him on the web. Not even on HAMAS' own website.
You may wish to log on to the Israeli counterintelligence website for info on Hamad "splatter on the pavement" al-Rakav.

Nope, nothing there either, this guy does exist right? Can you help me out here?

He's the most junior Hamas'istan spokesbeard. The more senior and the more cowardly of the Hamas'istan terrorists have packed up their infidel welfare dollars and left town before ISIS arrives and starts 'asplodin them.

So a nobody then? Can't find anything about him on the web. Not even on HAMAS' own website.
You may wish to log on to the Israeli counterintelligence website for info on Hamad "splatter on the pavement" al-Rakav.

Nope, nothing there either, this guy does exist right? Can you help me out here?

Care to show us how many arabs lived in the Gaza strip prior to '67
and how many now....after the 'genocide'?

Strange that as I did a Google and 1 million hits came up for his name, are you using the neo Marxist or islamonazi search engines ?

You may need to generate a little ambition on your own. I can't help you with that.

Family members of toddler in critical condition after West Bank arson attack
The three family members of a toddler burned alive in a West Bank arson attack on Friday are still in a critical condition with life-threatening injuries in a hospital near Tel Aviv.

The fatal arson attack that left 18-month-old Dawabsheh dead, believed to be carried out by Jewish settler extremists on Friday morning, has been called “terror” by both Israeli and Palestinian officials.

The boy’s mother Reham, 27, is in a critical condition after sustaining third-degree burns over up to 90% of her body in the fire that ravaged the family’s four-bedroom home in Duma south-east of Nablus on the West Bank.

Her husband Saad, 30, is also on life support at Soroka medical centre in Be’er Sheva after suffering third degree burns on up to 80% of his body.

Lee Gat, a spokeswoman for Sheba medical centre, the intensive care unit of Tel Hashomer Hospital, told the Guardian the three Dawabsheh family members were still alive but remained in a critical condition facing life-threatening wounds. Reham is facing the most serious wounds and is on life support.

The least injured of the three family members is their four-year-old son Ahmad who suffered second-degree burns of his body and is at the same hospital as his mother.

And still no concrete evidence of it being a Jewish settler attack ?
OK, but if it were an Israeli child Israel would have rounded up 800 Palestinians by now.

Right. because that was what happened after your heroes butchered the Fogel family.

What a poor excuse of a pro-pali propagandonist you prove yourself to be over and over again

The three family members of a toddler burned alive in a West Bank arson attack on Friday are still in a critical condition with life-threatening injuries in a hospital near Tel Aviv.

The fatal arson attack that left 18-month-old Dawabsheh dead, believed to be carried out by Jewish settler extremists on Friday morning, has been called “terror” by both Israeli and Palestinian officials.

The boy’s mother Reham, 27, is in a critical condition after sustaining third-degree burns over up to 90% of her body in the fire that ravaged the family’s four-bedroom home in Duma south-east of Nablus on the West Bank.

Her husband Saad, 30, is also on life support at Soroka medical centre in Be’er Sheva after suffering third degree burns on up to 80% of his body.

Lee Gat, a spokeswoman for Sheba medical centre, the intensive care unit of Tel Hashomer Hospital, told the Guardian the three Dawabsheh family members were still alive but remained in a critical condition facing life-threatening wounds. Reham is facing the most serious wounds and is on life support.

The least injured of the three family members is their four-year-old son Ahmad who suffered second-degree burns of his body and is at the same hospital as his mother.

OK, but if it were an Israeli child Israel would have rounded up 800 Palestinians by now.

Right. because that was what happened after your heroes butchered the Fogel family.

What a poor excuse of a pro-pali propagandonist you prove yourself to be over and over again

It's true though. When the Fogel family was murdered they rounded up hundreds of Palistinians.

6,000,000™?

It's true though. When the Fogel family was murdered they rounded up hundreds of Palistinians.

And most of was for protection, at first. They separated them from the rage of the settlers.

6,000,000™?

Must be the lamest genocide ever.

6,000,000™?

Oh so there were 6000000 in the Gaza strip...that's new
but once again shows the level of some people and their
level of education....

Really difficult no to feelsuperiority when dealing with such geniuses.

6,000,000™?

I have been told I must remove all reference to 6,000,000™? as it has been copyrighted by "Jewish lawyers for Holocaust payments INC"

6,000,000™?

I have been told I must remove all reference to 6,000,000™? as it has been copyrighted by "Jewish lawyers for Holocaust payments INC"

Anything You need darling as long as it hurts to admit the TRUTH when handed on a plate.

Let 'em see WHO Israel deals with on a daily basis....well You'll be the smart one there.

And how many suspects do the US police round up when ever a serious crime takes place ?

In the UK when here is a murder the police always start with the known criminals and bring them in for questioning. The law allows them 48 hours before they are charged to interview and gather evidence, then they have to go to court to get an extension. Once charged they can be kept in police custody until a writ of Habeas Corpus is submitted to the courts. I was questioned 4 weeks running on a murder investigation because I worked in the vicinity, even though I had a cast iron alibi for my whereabouts at the time of the murder. ( in hospital having a small operation )

And how many suspects do the US police round up when ever a serious crime takes place ?

They aren't allowed to wholesale round up people like that and they don't. Look how they handled the Boston Marathon bombing for example. We don't have "administrative detention".

In the UK when here is a murder the police always start with the known criminals and bring them in for questioning. The law allows them 48 hours before they are charged to interview and gather evidence, then they have to go to court to get an extension. Once charged they can be kept in police custody until a writ of Habeas Corpus is submitted to the courts. I was questioned 4 weeks running on a murder investigation because I worked in the vicinity, even though I had a cast iron alibi for my whereabouts at the time of the murder. ( in hospital having a small operation )

Do they around up hundreds and hold them for one murder?

cljm_hdwoaacz97.jpg

Forum List

Back