Will you ever go to a mall and food court again and feel totally safe again?

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
Never. But I hardly go. But walking in I'll always think and hope there are no Bernie, Omar, and AOC kooky kookies there

Easy rules to follow for staying safe

Be aware of tats on the face. Sign of severe mental illness and violence

Beware of people with staples all over their faces. Low self esteem and body mutilation. They are worthless tax eaters and petty thieves

Keep an eye on those full of tats. Usually trouble, and Hep C in 1 out of 3

Look out for grunge punks that should have been exterminated at conception. Easy to spot

Always be aware when leaving, especially with a lot of packages. If you have a conceal permit, always walk out with your gun ready. Most people are robbed when leaving, long being scoped before

Last edited:
Never. But I hardly go. But walking in I'll always think and hope there are no Bernie, Omar, and AOC kooky kookies there

Easy rules to follow for staying safe

Be aware of tats on the face. Sign of severe mental illness and violence

Beware of people with staples all over their faces. Low self esteem and body mutilation. They are worthless tax eaters and petty thieves

Keep an eye on those full of tats. Usually trouble, and Hep C in 1 out of 3

Look out for grunge punks that should have been exterminated at conception. Easy to spot

Always be aware when leaving, especially with a lot of packages. If you have a conceal permit, always walk out with your gun ready. Most people are robbed when leaving, long being scoped before

I carry every day, so yes: I feel relatively safe in any surroundings.

The malls and food courts are no more dangerous than anywhere else. Even the churches aren't safe in America anymore.

I never go to public events or crowded public places anymore, like parades or malls. Even restaurants, it's best to stay away from the big ones, and certainly stay away from cities.

There was a big mall in Ohio that was safe for three decades. Then the filthy Democrats decided they needed to run a bus line from the inner city ghetto to the mall out in the suburbs. You know, to give the Negroes access to quality shopping.

Then crime skyrocketed. Thievery in the stores, rapes, muggings in the parking lot etc. White people stopped going. Nowadays the mall is shut down.

There was a big mall in Ohio that was safe for three decades. Then the filthy Democrats decided they needed to run a bus line from the inner city ghetto to the mall out in the suburbs. You know, to give the Negroes access to quality shopping.

Then crime skyrocketed. Thievery in the stores, rapes, muggings in the parking lot etc. White people stopped going. Nowadays the mall is shut down.
Yeah, there was one like that in Maryland. Golden Ring. It was fine, I went a lot; then the blacks came in. It was horrible, fights on Black Friday, weird and dubious stores coming in; I used to go to the movies there but a black made a sexual approach at a long movie theater tunnel, so I never went again. Now the mall is closed and bulldozed flat.

I think the Dems pretend none of this matters, when in fact it's extremely important.

Especially gun free zones too. Nowhere in America is safe!
I'm going to Home Depot this morning....

1658243910650.png

Forum List

Back