Will you never learn? We don’t want Hillary!

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Reading the news this morning, and aside from the predictable articles describing the ineivatable Democrat success in the house, and Democrat failure to take the House, and Trump emerging victorious and Trump defeated predictions I stumbled across this.

Hillary Clinton remains the Democrats best chance to defeat Trump in 2020

I immediately rolled my eyes and wondered what it takes for some people to learn. Look, Hillary still is not popular. People do not like her. Seriously.

Hillary Clinton's Favorable Rating Still Low

Take a look at the numbers. Hillary is barely more popular than a sharp stick to the eye.

Hillary lost the Rustbelt states. Something Democrats haven’t done in how long? Hillary lost the election. Don’t give me that popular vote crap, Hillary was expecting a Cornation on Election Night two years ago and she got what she had earned.

For the love of God, if you really don’t want Trump to win a second term, give the people a choice that they can manage to vote for, instead of a pathological lunatic we would be happy to vote against. Try running for something, instead of against everyone who doesn’t worship the ground Hillary walks upon. Just run someone else. Do not inflict Hillary on us again. I can not stress that enough.

I don’t care that she is a woman. I don’t care that it would be historic. I do care that she is untrustworthy, and surrounded by scandals as if there is no tomorrow. She is the one person who makes Trump look like a good alternative, and I’m no fan of Trump either. Give us a real choice folks. Don’t make the same mistakes again.

The Democrats are stuck with her. There is no cure save ejection, and half the Party would leave with her.

Reading the news this morning, and aside from the predictable articles describing the ineivatable Democrat success in the house, and Democrat failure to take the House, and Trump emerging victorious and Trump defeated predictions I stumbled across this.

I immediately rolled my eyes and wondered what it takes for some people to learn. Look, Hillary still is not popular. People do not like her. Seriously.

Take a look at the numbers. Hillary is barely more popular than a sharp stick to the eye.

Hillary lost the Rustbelt states. Something Democrats haven’t done in how long? Hillary lost the election. Don’t give me that popular vote crap, Hillary was expecting a Cornation on Election Night two years ago and she got what she had earned.

For the love of God, if you really don’t want Trump to win a second term, give the people a choice that they can manage to vote for, instead of a pathological lunatic we would be happy to vote against. Try running for something, instead of against everyone who doesn’t worship the ground Hillary walks upon. Just run someone else. Do not inflict Hillary on us again. I can not stress that enough.

I don’t care that she is a woman. I don’t care that it would be historic. I do care that she is untrustworthy, and surrounded by scandals as if there is no tomorrow. She is the one person who makes Trump look like a good alternative, and I’m no fan of Trump either. Give us a real choice folks. Don’t make the same mistakes again.

Cmon now, don't crush the Democratic hope....and conservatives chance at some good entertainment.

If they cant do anything better than Hillary, what’s that say about their party?

I’ll take the Hildebeast all day if the fat lying c-word is dumb enough to give it another go. Three time loser just has a lovely ring to it IMO.

ElecctionResults.jpg

Hillary lives rent free in the heads of right wing haters and columnists looking for “ something” to write about.

Not happening

Stop salivating

WE WANT HILLARY!!!

Forum List

Back