Will you take today to celebrate the patriotism, courage and bravery of the Jan 6 protesters? Will you think of Ashli Babbitt’s senseless murder?

Do you want a speedy trial in the next insurrection you may be a part of?

Just make sure you do not bodily attack or attempt to kill anyone, and you may just get one.

I'll just remember to leave that deadly SELFIE STICK at home. You know, like the ones that they killed all those congressional reps with.

And here's a little advice -- do not, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, take one of those deadly weapons with you on a plane. TSA will throw your ass off your plane if they catch you with A SELFIE STICK!!!!!!!!!!!

You losers are so much fun.

Keep it up with the insurrection fantasy!

Great post!

All the Republicans are calling it an insurrection.

Hide behind the word sedition all you like.

--------------
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is criticizing the Republican National Committee for censuring two House Republicans who are investigating the “violent insurrection” at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, and says it’s not the party’s job to police the views of lawmakers.

Oh my! Now you listen to Republicans? Not to consistent there. A lot of Republicans say it was a false flag. I guess you believe them too.

Oh my! Now you listen to Republicans? Not to consistent there. A lot of Republicans say it was a false flag. I guess you believe them too.
I listen to sane, respectful of the Constitution of the USA Republicans, NOT the lame Republicans you are so fond of .

His cult told him "all Republicans"
There are no inquisitive bright and curious minds left within the Democrat Cult, by design.

If Congress respected the Constitution they would have investigated the election. That is what the protestors wanted.
Congress investigated the 2020 election to death. You did not notice it.
Trump went from court to court and did not have anything to show for himself, even to the SC.

But that is ok. People who do not observe things around them, always get confused, just as you continue to be.

I too remember when they were anti authority.
I don't remember a time when they didn't use violence to try to get their way though.

I remember that too -- but I remember the violence differently. I was in Madison, WI on the day that they bombed the humanities building at the University of Wisconsin, August 24, 1970. Nearly killed the man my mother was dating.

I didn't think killing people was the way to stop killing people even way back then, when I agreed with the radicals ideologically, when I was 16, and I sure don't think killing Ashli Babbitt was the way to stop killing people two years ago.

But I love listening to the leftist swine whine these days. Let's have more of it, pigs. You do it well.

No one deserved to die on 1/6, but some people did, on that day or after.

She had a long angry and violent disposition as reported in this article.

Not one of the rioters had the right to be at the Capitol that day. It was closed so that the certification would take place.

She chose to be there. She chose to be the first to attempt to go though a window into a room she had no authorization to go.

Call it a "few" people all one likes, they entered unauthorized, they attacked many of the officers, they destroyed a lot of what they called "their House " and went around looking to arrest some Congresspeople, and even worse as attested by the chants of "Hang Mike Pence"

Keep calling it a peaceful riot and keep comparing it to any BLM or any other riots.

There is no comparison. No BLM group attempted to take over any Capitol in any State, arrest Congresspeople, attempt to hang anyone who did not agree with them, or did what they wanted.

The 1/6 rioters, insurrectionists are no different from people during the Wild West who would invade jails, homes, etc at the command of someone who knew how to exert their power.

ON 1/6/21 that person in command Was Donald J. Trump, President of the United States.

They only came to DC on that day because Donald Trump invited them to come. They went to the Rally because Donald Trump invited them there. They walked to the Capitol because Donald Trump told them to go there.

She would never have been in DC, much less at the Rally, and much less gone to the Capitol and attempted to break into a room she was not supposed to be in, had it not been for the commands given by Donald J. Trump.

The responsibility falls on each one of the people who chose to be present on that day and actually break into the Capitol and beat up all the officers and attempt to arrest, kidnap or kill any of the lawmakers at the Capitol or anyone else who worked there and their families who were there on that day.

Give the responsibility to her death where it belongs. At the feet of Donald J. Trump, the former President of the United States.

AND

Do not even think of starting another useless, lethal insurrection based on lies told by QANON or any other group or person.

The way to change things is through votes. That is how democracy works.

1/6/21 was the attempt to end Democracy in the US.
There were no politicians exterminated even if they deserved to be. So, there was no insurrection. We are living in a 2nd and 3rd world political maelstrom with a nation that is slipping from first world.

Trump went from court to court and did not have anything to show for himself, even to the SC.

But that is ok. People who do not observe things around them, always get confused, just as you continue to be.

Liar

Yet you still cheered when a cop shot an unarmed citizen. You protest too much...
Awe you big ol'lyin turdball. My posts prove I had great sympathy for her for being conned by the Don into so believing his Biglie that she actually believed she had the right to invade Congress and try to hunt down our esteemed legislators for doing their constitutional duty that day. I still believe it today and have great sympathy for her family, who can still file suit against Benedict Donald. The Dirty Don should be held accountable for her untimely death.

During the BS minute of silence grandstand the congress-critters put on she is who I thought of, not the cops.
BlindBoo

I would say my thoughts and prayers go out to the cops Who after the January 6 event had committed suicide ….and Ashl as well. The capital police were there were doing their job… The shooting of Ashley though it’s a separate issue a little bit self because that was the one telling you see the one killing on the January 6 day was of Ashley an innocent unarmed American patriot. Yes she serve the army so she could be called the patriot. The way some of the far left portrays Ashley is wrong …it is against Christianity to say that she deserved to be killed. I would just ask folks to take a step back and look at the big picture here.

Ashli Was not a threat. Compared to what police officers have had to face within the past her situation was not a threat. There’s another video showing a six or maybe even 10 police officers who were five or 10 yards behind Ashley who are going to take care of the situation. There you have it folks there’s other arguments at play here. Please keep this in mind to my fellow Democrats.

The issue I have is the clear hypocrisy in how the American political system including Republicans treat the January 6 protesters compared to the BLM protesters. There is also an argument to be made that the BLM protesters are worse they went around burning US flags while the January 6 protesters were waving American flags.

Going into 2023 I think things are going to be better. Aside from the speaker of the house issue my hope is that things in America are much more positive. But we have issues to confront like what about the fact that so many Americans were languishing in jail because they enter the Capitol Hill building whereas BLM rioters who burn down a police building in Minnesota got nowhere near the same prison sentence and there’s been so many cases of political BLM violence that has gone on accounted for. So there you have it it’s about a quality common sense and the Democrats need to answer for this they can’t just hand wave at good conservatives and Democrats, yes many Democrats question the far left. So there’s work to be done in America

There were no politicians exterminated even if they deserved to be. So, there was no insurrection. We are living in a 2nd and 3rd world political maelstrom with a nation that is slipping from first world.
Killing politicians is NOT the definition of an insurrection.

You do not like what is happening in the US, move as so many have .

They don't care. They're too busy licking government boots to care about actual facts.

Please show me where TOS says your definition of deflection is a violation.

Really.

If you can, then you'll just have to go whining to a mod, asking them to ban me.
You think I asked to Mods to ban you. LOLLLOLLLLOOLLL
You ego is out of control. You are nowhere on my list of who I care about.

You think the Devil is real?????
I don't.
I just want you to quit deflecting and tell me your thought on 'this Devil'

They investigated nothing. The vote for an investigation failed and the election was officially stolen after that.

BlindBoo

I would say my thoughts and prayers go out to the cops Who after the January 6 event had committed suicide ….and Ashl as well. The capital police were there were doing their job… The issue I have is the clear hypocrisy in how the American political system including Republicans treat the January 6 protesters compared to the BLM protesters. There is also an argument to be made that the BLM protesters are worse they went around burning US flags while the January 6 protesters were waving American flags.

Going into 2023 I think things are going to be better. Aside from the speaker of the house issue my hope is that things in America are much more positive. But we have issues to confront like what about the fact that so many Americans were languishing in jail because they enter the Capitol Hill building whereas BLM rioters who burn down a police building in Minnesota got nowhere near the same prison sentence and there’s been so many cases of political BLM violence that has gone on accounted for. So there you have it it’s about a quality common sense and the Democrats need to answer for this they can’t just hand wave at good conservatives and Democrats, yes many Democrats question the far left. So there’s work to be done in America
STOP comparing 1/6 to any BLM protests or riots.

They are NOT comparable. Period !!!!

Forum List

Back