WINNING: Trump Became 1st President to....

it's even harder to put your bias down and see if what he is doing is good or not regardless of your past / current feelings to the man.

Well, he hasn't started a war......YET.

Sure he has, its the war on the left and we're winning :eusa_dance:

What have you won? Don't see Mexico paying for a wall. Don't see a Muslim ban. Don't see Obamacare repealed. Don't see tax reform...

We have 4 years to get that done, maybe longer. I'll tell you what you don't see...Hillary in the White House :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh:

So you win nothing so far. Bet the Russians feel they are winning.

Just the House, the Senate, the White House, SCOTUS nominations that don't require a single Dem vote, I'd gloat and rub salt in your wounds but that's implied. :laugh:

They continue to underestimate this guy.

It's extremely hard to underestimate that obese orange clown.
it's even harder to put your bias down and see if what he is doing is good or not regardless of your past / current feelings to the man.

How can he be winning that when he receives more opposition every day, he's already lost so many of his troops for lying about connections to Russia, the ones he has left are sending out resumes because they are afraid of being thrown under the bus, and his own wife doesn't even want to be near him? Did you see the video of her slapping him away when he tried to hold her hand?

Trump is president of the United States and the most powerful man on the planet. You are...what exactly?
He's a mop boy at the peep show.

Over the next 4 years the left will have a conniption fit over the contrast of Trump accomplishments vs Obama. Mark my words they will play the race card as an excuse for why Trump towers over Obama.

In First Trip To Israel, Trump Relishes ‘Rare Opportunity’ For Peace In The Middle East

"Donald and Melania Trump then visited the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem before going to the Western Wall, when Trump became the first sitting president to ever visit the wall.

Trump is also the first president to visit Israel this early during his presidency. Barack Obama waited until his second term before he visited."

18620002_1727198453961888_3373801700500241266_n.jpg

In First Trip To Israel, Trump Relishes ‘Rare Opportunity’ For Peace In The Middle East

"Donald and Melania Trump then visited the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem before going to the Western Wall, when Trump became the first sitting president to ever visit the wall.

Trump is also the first president to visit Israel this early during his presidency. Barack Obama waited until his second term before he visited."

Oblama would have waited until his THIRD term if he could have gotten it! As to Trump, I am going into overload---- he has been WINNING so much it is becoming almost more than I can take! Please Donald! Slow down! It is getting to be too much! I can't take all of this winning! It is a bit sudden after enduring eight years of nothing but losing.

What has he won, other than the electoral college?
He replaced Scalia with Scalia-lite, making the court exactly what it was under Obama just much less crazy.

How can he be winning that when he receives more opposition every day, he's already lost so many of his troops for lying about connections to Russia, the ones he has left are sending out resumes because they are afraid of being thrown under the bus, and his own wife doesn't even want to be near him? Did you see the video of her slapping him away when he tried to hold her hand?

Lets score your post, lie, lie, lie, lie, and lie. He wasn't trying to hold her hand, you are lying. Its sad really that you hapless libs can't find a single genuine Trump issue, you have to fabricate lies.

Now IF what you say had been true, why would the left laugh and celebrate any marital issues between the president and his wife, are you people really that low and despicable?

Trump is president of the United States and the most powerful man on the planet. You are...what exactly?

I'm one of the millions who know he is in over his head, and isn't capable of being the president we need.

Trump won't be any worse than Obama who had no experience whatsoever. If you people can elect some idiot like Obama who's resume was virtually blank hell anyone can be president. You people have zero cred to criticize president Trump.

So you went from "he's winning" to "he won't be any worse" pretty quickly there. Thay's funny

What have you won? Don't see Mexico paying for a wall. Don't see a Muslim ban. Don't see Obamacare repealed. Don't see tax reform...

Don't see any point to your post.

Over the next 4 years the left will have a conniption fit over the contrast of Trump accomplishments vs Obama. Mark my words they will play the race card as an excuse for why Trump towers over Obama.

Yes his party controls everything and nothing done so far. Impressive.

Poor lib :itsok:

Don't see any point to your post.

Point being they have won nothing.

I'm one of the millions who know he is in over his head, and isn't capable of being the president we need.

Trump won't be any worse than Obama who had no experience whatsoever. If you people can elect some idiot like Obama who's resume was virtually blank hell anyone can be president. You people have zero cred to criticize president Trump.

So you went from "he's winning" to "he won't be any worse" pretty quickly there. Thay's funny

No I went from he's winning to mocking you for being stupid.

We have 4 years to get that done, maybe longer. I'll tell you what you don't see...Hillary in the White House :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh:

Just the House, the Senate, the White House, SCOTUS nominations that don't require a single Dem vote, I'd gloat and rub salt in your wounds but that's implied. :laugh:

He didn't win those things. He agreed to let Republicans name the SC justice so they wouldn't trash him, but that's about it.

Yes his party controls everything and nothing done so far. Impressive.

Poor lib :itsok:

I'm an independent. So far I see repubs not doing anything.

He didn't win those things. He agreed to let Republicans name the SC justice so they wouldn't trash him, but that's about it.
:itsok:

Forum List

Back