WINNING: Trump Became 1st President to....

Trump is president of the United States and the most powerful man on the planet. You are...what exactly?
He's a mop boy at the peep show.

Over the next 4 years the left will have a conniption fit over the contrast of Trump accomplishments vs Obama. Mark my words they will play the race card as an excuse for why Trump towers over Obama.

Yes his party controls everything and nothing done so far. Impressive.

Poor lib :itsok:

I'm an independent. So far I see repubs not doing anything.

Lib please you voted for Bernie or Hillary.

He's a mop boy at the peep show.

Over the next 4 years the left will have a conniption fit over the contrast of Trump accomplishments vs Obama. Mark my words they will play the race card as an excuse for why Trump towers over Obama.

Yes his party controls everything and nothing done so far. Impressive.

Poor lib :itsok:

I'm an independent. So far I see repubs not doing anything.

Lib please you voted for Bernie or Hillary.

There wasn't a conservative option.

Again, I see nothing getting done.

it's even harder to put your bias down and see if what he is doing is good or not regardless of your past / current feelings to the man.

Well, he hasn't started a war......YET.

Sure he has, its the war on the left and we're winning :eusa_dance:

What have you won? Don't see Mexico paying for a wall. Don't see a Muslim ban. Don't see Obamacare repealed. Don't see tax reform...

We have 4 years to get that done, maybe longer. I'll tell you what you don't see...Hillary in the White House :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh:

So you win nothing so far.

I guess you slept right through about 60 great things he's already accomplished! Like saved the 2nd Amendment. Saved the Supreme Court and saved us from having the skank Hillary bitch from being in the White House!!!

What has he won, other than the electoral college?

Yep, bulldog, just the electoral college, the gateway to the most important job in the world! It was 38 more electoral votes than the skank Hillary could muster. She spent her LIFE in politics and was beaten by an "idiot" real estate developer from New York City who had never even held office as dog catcher! Just think, if there were just TWO California's (one for each coast) she would be president! But at least Trump REALLY WAS from New York and not just a carpetbagger.

Well, he hasn't started a war......YET.

Sure he has, its the war on the left and we're winning :eusa_dance:

What have you won? Don't see Mexico paying for a wall. Don't see a Muslim ban. Don't see Obamacare repealed. Don't see tax reform...

We have 4 years to get that done, maybe longer. I'll tell you what you don't see...Hillary in the White House :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh:

So you win nothing so far.

I guess you slept right through about 60 great things he's already accomplished! Like saved the 2nd Amendment. Saved the Supreme Court and saved us from having the skank Hillary bitch from being in the White House!!!

How exactly did he SAVE the 2nd? The supreme court nomination was stolen from Obama. Trump didn't do anything to get it, and he didn't even make the choice. Is that the entire list you can come up with? Pretty pathetic.

I would love if Trump somehow brokered a deal for lasting peace in the Middle East. I don't have my hopes very high, but I wish him luck in the endeavor.
In First Trip To Israel, Trump Relishes ‘Rare Opportunity’ For Peace In The Middle East

"Donald and Melania Trump then visited the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem before going to the Western Wall, when Trump became the first sitting president to ever visit the wall.

Trump is also the first president to visit Israel this early during his presidency. Barack Obama waited until his second term before he visited."
20080723obamawall1.533.jpg
I wonder why no one else went? Are you not supposed to if you aren't Jewish?

I would love if Trump somehow brokered a deal for lasting peace in the Middle East. I don't have my hopes very high, but I wish him luck in the endeavor.

Not happening.

Not because of Trump but because Palestinians are the puppets of Iran and Iran does not want peace and neither does the government of Israel...

If Trump were able to find peace between those two countries then I will forever call him great but he will never do it!

In First Trip To Israel, Trump Relishes ‘Rare Opportunity’ For Peace In The Middle East

"Donald and Melania Trump then visited the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem before going to the Western Wall, when Trump became the first sitting president to ever visit the wall.

Trump is also the first president to visit Israel this early during his presidency. Barack Obama waited until his second term before he visited."
20080723obamawall1.533.jpg
I wonder why no one else went? Are you not supposed to if you aren't Jewish?

Trump went to the wall in a last minute effort to make up for his refusal to go to Masada, and for scheduling only 15 minutes at the Holocaust Museum. The wall was a last minute addition.

Lets score your post, lie, lie, lie, lie, and lie. He wasn't trying to hold her hand, you are lying. Its sad really that you hapless libs can't find a single genuine Trump issue, you have to fabricate lies.

Now IF what you say had been true, why would the left laugh and celebrate any marital issues between the president and his wife, are you people really that low and despicable?

What is sad about liberals is that they have to make stuff up to bitch about and accuse others of! That's because they can't possibly win on the issues.

We laugh because it's funny. The same reason for reading your posts.

Wish we could say the same about yours! Look! I think Trump had a second scoop of ice cream in his pocket! Obviously (to people of normal intelligence), Trump was reaching for her hand wanting her to walk up in the same row as the rest of them, and she did not feel comfortable doing that preferring to stay behind and so refused his hand. I mean, all the other people there were presidents and dignitaries. Really not hard to understand. This has to be hard and tiring for her, as really, she is just along for the ride, looking nice and not doing very much, just watching her husband get all of this attention. I think that might be kind of boring even after a certain point. Bet she never dreamed her life would be this growing up in Slovenia!

Forum List

Back