Wisconsin Conservative Group Finds ‘No Evidence Of Widespread Fraud’ In 2020 Election

They are using it as an excuse to pass laws to prevent democrats from voting.

That's all this is about.
You mean the Democrats to dumb to get an ID or use a computer? The fight is over ID. Tell the truth for once.

I did not know that such research was still going on. This conservative group must have more time than sense to persevere with such nonsense. What now for the Kraken ?

Does any adult actually still believe in this shit ?

Ashley Babbit died over this fake shit.

Until it's proven in a court of law, there was no fraud. If it's proven in a court of law, I

I agree 100%.

I'll be the FIRST person to say trump didnt get a fair shake. I'm not on your side, You think there was fraud.

Trump did get a fair shake. Of course there was fraud, there is fraud in every election. People have already been arrested and charged with fraud in this past election. It is stupid to say there was NONE at all.

But I do not think there was widespread fraud, there was not enough to change the outcome of the election.

How do you know the anomaly wasnt looked into further?

Clearly the "expert" they used in Ga did not look into past elections to see if those numbers were common or not. He either was not very good at his job or was paid not to look.

Why do you think there was fraud this election but not in every other election your participated in?

I think there is fraud in every single election. The Heritage foundation keeps a running tally of all proven voter/election fraud. Right now there is less than one proven case of fraud for every million votes cast over the past 30 years.

But again, I do not think the election was stolen, I do not think that Biden won due to fraud. Everyone on the entire forum knows my position on this but you, why do you suck so fucking much at reading?

She was murdered for intimidation reasons. Terrorism condoned by the fake administration.
She wasn't murdered. She was shot for entering the Capitol illegally. More should have been shot. It was an attack on this country.

I did not know that such research was still going on. This conservative group must have more time than sense to persevere with such nonsense. What now for the Kraken ?

The Cult will work hard to vilify those people while trying to replace them with Trump acolytes.

Infowars ran a story this week where a scientist (who chooses to remain anonymous) did his own research based on mail-in ballots in swing states. I do not doubt what he is coming up with strongly indicates fraud. Basically, he said that mail-in ballots are supposed to be mixed all together no matter where they came from or when. Consequently, when they count the mail-in ballots the ratio between Dem and Repub should remain the same throughout the count because of the large sample size. He notes in a number of states where that ratio changed to greatly favor the Dem in the vote counts well past midnight. Statistically speaking, he said that suggests fraud. In Wisconsin’s case, they took mail-in ballots long after they were supposed to. That in itself is illegal, is it not? Even if this convinces no one, you and your own band of thieves on the left will never convince me this election was not stolen. The evidence is out there, so is the opposition to stop it. They do it all the time.

Excerpts:
A most ineresting thread popped up on Twitter Sunday from a data scientist who wishes to remain anonymous, regarding mail-in ballot data which strongly suggests fraud occurred in the wee hours of election night, when several swing states inexplicably stopped reporting vote counts while President Trump maintained a healthy lead over Joe Biden. Using time series data ‘scraped’ from the New York Times website, the data – comparing several states (swing and non-swing) – clearly illustrates what fraud does and does not look like, and how several anomalies in swing states left ‘fingerprints of fraud’ as Biden pulled ahead of President Trump.

…This is the Wisconsin vote counting history log. Again, on the Y axis we have the ratio of D to R ballots in reporting batch, and on the X axis we have reporting time. Around 4am there, there is a marked shift in the ratio of D to R mail-in ballots. Based on other posts in this thread, this should not happen. This is an anomaly, and while anomalies are not always fraud, often they may point to fraud.

Around 3am Wisconsin time, a fresh batch of 169k new absentee ballots arrived. They were supposed to stop accepting new ballots, but eh, whatever I guess.
— CulturalHusbandry (@APhilosophae) November 9, 2020 By 4am the D to R ratio was all thrown out of whack. That is because these ballots were not sampled from the real Wisconsin voter population, and they were not randomized in the mail sorting system with the other ballots. They inherently have a different D to R signature than the rest of the ballots quite possibly bc additional ballots were added to the batch, either through backdating or ballot manufacturing or software tampering. This of this being kind of analogous to carbon-14 dating, but for ballot batch authenticity.

Infowars Article
"Consequently, when they count the mail-in ballots the ratio between Dem and Repub should remain the same throughout the count because of the large sample size."

No wonder he remained nameless. That's an obviously bullshit claim. The reality is far more Trump voters voted in person because Trump asked them to ignore the threat of covid and vote in person. Far more Biden voters voted by mail because Biden asked them to avoid crowds at polling locations and vote by mail. So no, it should not have been expected to see roughly the same number of mail-in ballots between Trump votes and Biden votes.

That you even bother with a discredited source such as InfoWars speaks volumes.

They are using it as an excuse to pass laws to prevent democrats from voting.

That's all this is about.

"They are using it as an excuse to pass laws to prevent democrats from voting cheating.

That's all this is about."

Fixed that for you.

She wasn't murdered. She was shot for entering the Capitol illegally. More should have been shot. It was an attack on this country.
Really? Then why wasn't everyone shot? You are a dumbass. It was a protest to have a fraudulent election investigated before it was certified. Congress was offered a chance with a process used in the late 1800's, they refused. I wonder why? If there was no fraud the ten day investigation would only delay the certification, not stop it.

Last edited:
I agree 100%.
You dont agree with what I said because you still insist there was some level of fraud (which hasnt been proven in court).

Trump did get a fair shake. Of course there was fraud, there is fraud in every election. People have already been arrested and charged with fraud in this past election. It is stupid to say there was NONE at all.
I dont consider the odd case of Jim Bob voting twice even worth mentioning. What trump is talking about is there was systemic fraud involving hundreds of thousands of votes and possibly a conspiracy to prevent him from remaining in office between dems and repubs. You and I both know what "fraud" means in this instance. And it's not about Jim Bob voting for his pet dog. Stop being insincere.

Right now there is less than one proven case of fraud for every million votes cast over the past 30 years.
So why bring it up? Unless you are purposely trying to further muddy the waters.....

Fix is simple. All mail in ballots must be in and counted BEFORE the physical election. Problem solved in terms of optics. Worked well in VA.

Forum List

Back