Wisconsin GOP: Forcing Women To Undergo Transvaginal Ultrasounds Is Our ‘Priority"

comparing apples to armadillos..., what a fucking twit, if you liberal women did not fuck so much you wouldn't need your "abnormal growth" sucked out of your body.

explain why a man needs his asshole probed ?

like i said................, apples to armadillos

Soon as you explain why a woman needs a probe shoved inside her vagina.

did you read somewhere that i did ?? because i do NOT i am against abortions on demand.

Does she need a probe in her vagina or not?

Okay, my apologies, when I read your initial post I thought you were ranting about black babies being sold on the black market. My eyesight is not that great lately so I am sorry if I got it wrong.

Now. Women should be encouraged to have their babies, but if they don't want to, they shouldn't be forced.
Also, if someone wants to adopt a baby, fine - but they need to pay ALL medical expenses for that woman for the duration of her pregnancy. If she needs help with the rent or bills, they need to help her out, to ensure that they get a healthy baby.

What happens when a woman cannot afford medical treatment while she is pregnant? Does the government step in? You need to give them an incentive to continue with the pregnancy.

So even if babies are ripped from their mothers arms, or women are kept in warehouses for the sole purpose of being raped an impregnated for their babies to sell...

Legal abortion creates this market. It gives these people a reason to rape, impregnate, and abduct infants to pay for wars --- but that is ok as long as women get to keep the right to kill their unborn babies...

that just pathetic...

Banning abortion won't help the situation, though. It won't lead to more babies placed for adoption, it will lead to more illegal abortions and babies dumped in rubbish dumpsters.

You are not thinking this through... If legal adoption is cheap and easy --- there will be no black market where the cost is several 10s of thousands of dollars....

The black market will always disappear if a cheap and legal option replaces it. ALWAYS!!!

So even if babies are ripped from their mothers arms, or women are kept in warehouses for the sole purpose of being raped an impregnated for their babies to sell...

Legal abortion creates this market. It gives these people a reason to rape, impregnate, and abduct infants to pay for wars --- but that is ok as long as women get to keep the right to kill their unborn babies...

that just pathetic...

Banning abortion won't help the situation, though. It won't lead to more babies placed for adoption, it will lead to more illegal abortions and babies dumped in rubbish dumpsters.

You are not thinking this through... If legal adoption is cheap and easy --- there will be no black market where the cost is several 10s of thousands of dollars....

The black market will always disappear if a cheap and legal option replaces it. ALWAYS!!!

If adoption is cheap and easy, then wouldn't that mean that people who don't deserve to be parents could 'buy' a child?

I find it selfish that Yanks want to own guns despite the sheer number of gun deaths each year. And conservatives say they are not selfish?

Ha ha fucking ha.

don't be jealous - you gave your guns up yourself, losers

Voluntarily - over 90% of us willingly handed over our guns to prevent another massacre.

Guess what? 16 years later, not one single massacre since. That's gun control for ya. ;)

Noomi i was on a board that had A LOT of Aussies on it.....and they said if you did not give them up....they would be taken forcibly.....so i guess you had a choice....give em up or get shot....so yea i guess you can say ..."willingly".....

CaféAuLait;7404811 said:
did you read somewhere that i did ?? because i do NOT i am against abortions on demand.

Obviously she does not, since there is NO law calling for such.

Then why the bill for the ultrasound? What is the point in having a law when women already have ultrasounds? Who is wasting time here?

If adoption is cheap and easy, then wouldn't that mean that people who don't deserve to be parents could 'buy' a child?

Good lord, you're unremittingly stupid.

don't be jealous - you gave your guns up yourself, losers

Voluntarily - over 90% of us willingly handed over our guns to prevent another massacre.

Guess what? 16 years later, not one single massacre since. That's gun control for ya. ;)

Noomi i was on a board that had A LOT of Aussies on it.....and they said if you did not give them up....they would be taken forcibly.....so i guess you had a choice....give em up or get shot....so yea i guess you can say ..."willingly".....

There were polls run years ago which seemed to indicate that around 90% of people were in favor of the Howard governments 'Buyback Scheme'.

Some people were very vocal objectors.

How so? If adoption is cheap, then it wouldn't be hard for anyone to wave money around and adopt a kid.

So, you are saying you really don't care about women and children at all...

You aren;t even going to deal in logic --- all you really care about is killing unborn children --- because your argument now has gone to discussing fractions of a percent --- and ignoring all of the issues that are pertinent.

You are really suggesting that people who would be unfit parents will raise the 20-50K needed to illegally adopt a baby.

Screw all the
- "fit" parents looking to adopt
- babies stolen from their mothers
- Women kept for birthing adoptees
- the people killed in wars paid for by black market rings
- and all the human life destroyed from the selfishness of women

How so? If adoption is cheap, then it wouldn't be hard for anyone to wave money around and adopt a kid.

What are you even talking about?

There would be a system in place with oversight!! Like there is right now!!!

You would have to qualify for adoption!! I mean really!!!

There were polls run years ago which seemed to indicate that around 90% of people were in favor of the Howard governments 'Buyback Scheme'.

these people put up polls saying just the opposite.....so i guess it depends who is doing the poll......what i would like to know is.......WHY is your Government so scared of its law abiding citizens?......and WHY do they NOT trust their citizens with guns?.......one incident and your Govt panics?....

CaféAuLait;7404811 said:

Obviously she does not, since there is NO law calling for such.

Then why the bill for the ultrasound? What is the point in having a law when women already have ultrasounds? Who is wasting time here?

I've already answered that. It changes the timeframe to have one within 24 hours along with patient education to assure informed consent. there is no mandate that this ultrasound be transvaginal, in fact the law is clear, the ultrasound method will be of the patients choosing, period and it will be FREE.

these people put up polls saying just the opposite.....so i guess it depends who is doing the poll......what i would like to know is.......WHY is your Government so scared of its law abiding citizens?......and WHY do they NOT trust their citizens with guns?.......one incident and your Govt panics?....

No, one incident and the country wanted action. We got it.

No, one incident and the country wanted action. We got it.
you did not answer my questions.....

Last edited:
why not ask your grand parents about the cowardly Yanks?

Why?

Because she knows the answer, Without the Yanks protecting Aussie land during world war II, noomi would be serving some Japanese man as a serving wench or a comfort girl.

why is everyone getting on Noomi about that?.....do you realize how many young American kids dont know what happened before 1970?....

It's not because she doesn't know it...it's because she made a disparaging comment about American involvement that was incorrect...and then snarled that we shouldn't expect her to know.

Nobody expected her to know. She offered her stupid commentary on a subject she knew nothing about. She has admitted she just made shit up for argument's sake.

Which is kind of disturbing.

Forum List

Back