Wisconsin Lawmaker Moves To Decertify 2020 Election

How many threads of mine have you followed me in now? I lost count. Newsflash! When you post in a thread people are going to talk to you and about you!!
Indeed,you sure called her out fir her stalking of you,well done. :clap2: She thinks just because she is a mod thst because SHE claims she is not stalking you,then it’s true because of the fact she is a mod she is telling the truth.:auiqs.jpg: Only problem with that babble is all thehundreds of people here thst know what a troll mod she is,sees the obvious thst ever sense you called her out and exposed her a couple weeks ago,she has just now all of a sudden started following you in EVERY thread of yours,exposing how she is indeed stalking you.we all see it so she can lie all she wants as she always does,the hundreds of posters here thst know what a troll she is,all know the truth she is stalking you.

Some states are doing that, including a move allowing partisan state legislatures to overturn an election if they “feel” it was fraudulant, and replace it with their own slate of electors. That means such claims could have no merit and would not have tested in the courts. That is very disturbing.

"Feel" doesn't cut it, I would like to know which state has passed or intends to pass such legislation without a court ruling on the merits of a decertification first. Is there a state Constitution in existence that provides for that? I don't think so, and I would assume that the state Supreme Court would not allow such a law to stand. OTOH, should it be legal to overturn an election if sufficient fraud can be proved in a court of law? Which is the worse of 2 evils? Perhaps the best solution is to tighten the election laws to reduce as much as possible the opportunities for voter fraud while not disenfranchising anyone's right to vote.

Indeed,you sure called her out fir her stalking of you,well done. :clap2: She thinks just because she is a mod thst because SHE claims she is not stalking you,then it’s true because of the fact she is a mod she is telling the truth.:auiqs.jpg: Only problem with that babble is all thehundreds of people here thst know what a troll mod she is,sees the obvious thst ever sense you called her out and exposed her a couple weeks ago,she has just now all of a sudden started following you in EVERY thread of yours,exposing how she is indeed stalking you.we all see it so she can lie all she wants as she always does,the hundreds of posters here thst know what a troll she is,all know the truth she is stalking you.

Actually it was last night, but thank you.

How many threads of mine have you followed me in now? I lost count. Newsflash! When you post in a thread people are going to talk to you and about you!!
:rolleyes: Let’s see…I’m posting in this thread. You called me into two others. And there is a third one I’m reading on the death penalty (something I’ve posted on often but don’t dare post in because it might illicit another shit fit out of you). That’s 3 out of what, 12 or 15 threads you’ve started today and yesterday? You’re prolific but not that interesting.

Newsflash! Trump will not be installed. The People decisively fired him. You can keep ranting on about election fraud but the demented, delusional Cheeto-in-Chief is not going to be squatting in the Oval Office.

:rolleyes: Let’s see…I’m posting in this thread. You called me into two others. And there is a third one I’m reading on the death penalty (something I’ve posted on often but don’t dare post in because it might illicit another shit fit out of you). That’s 3 out of what, 12 or 15 threads you’ve started today and yesterday? You’re prolific but not that interesting.

Newsflash! Trump will not be installed. The People decisively fired him. You can keep ranting on about election fraud but the demented, delusional Cheeto-in-Chief is not going to be squatting in the Oval Office.
Its not about that and you know it. It's about the State checking the data from the last election and correcting the BS from it so your side can't harvest again.

Dominion. hell they just communicated to it from the net. Which is AGAINST THE LAW.

I called you into one. That's it just one!! That's a lie and you know it!! :mad:

"Feel" doesn't cut it, I would like to know which state has passed or intends to pass such legislation without a court ruling on the merits of a decertification first. Is there a state Constitution in existence that provides for that? I don't think so, and I would assume that the state Supreme Court would not allow such a law to stand. OTOH, should it be legal to overturn an election if sufficient fraud can be proved in a court of law? Which is the worse of 2 evils? Perhaps the best solution is to tighten the election laws to reduce as much as possible the opportunities for voter fraud while not disenfranchising anyone's right to vote.
I just went looking for it and it might not be as strong as I thought, but still disturbing.

Not recently. I called you into one before I realized you were a lying psychotic maniac last night.
:rolleyes: So you got at least a dozen fresh threads out there, I’ve responded in what, three? So you start post after post about me, you accuse me of stalking you, and I’m the “lying psychotic maniac”? At least you admitted you called me into one. You’re no better at math than you are at reading. Now run along and start yet another thread to whine about. Or better yet, grow up.

Can we get back to talking about that deranged cheeto your cult washed brain thinks will be installed to wreak another four years of cliff hanging embarrassment on us?

I just went looking for it and it might not be as strong as I thought, but still disturbing.

I don't know the details of the situations mentioned in your link, but I did not see any reference to a required court ruling that an election was fraudulent to the point of changing the result. I believe that people can talk all day long about this or that evidence, and maybe with some justification that fraud may have occurred. But to date as far as I know no judge has ever ruled thusly, and absent that decision by a court of law, it's hard to see any state legislature passing a law that allows for a decertification that is merely based on the findings of any audit or examination of election data. The Court of Public Opinion may be influenced one way or another but that means nothing in a court of law, where one would think that hard, incontrovertible evidence would have to be presented to prove sufficient fraud to warrant overturning the results, especially for a certified presidential election. Some politicians might like to make headlines with suppositions and intentions to do this or that, but I have seen nothing to indicate that it is anything more that hot air.

As far as I'm concerned, once the election is over and the results have been certified, that's it case closed. A state might review any claims of mismanagement or misconduct to the point of an illegal act and take remedial action, but as of now there is no legal basis that I know of to decertify an election in any state. Maybe there should be, or at least allow a court of law to place an injunction against certification until such time as a ruling can be made on the merits of the case. IMHO, it's not something that a state legislature should be able to do on it's own authority. I think there should be a process that should be codified into law, maybe some kind of referendum that the people vote on to amend their state Constitution.

I do and I do not even like Biden.

I, unlike most people, have looked at almost all the "evidence" against the election, it is lacking to put it mildly.

Most judges never allowed the evidence to be presented before dismissing the case.

This website alone should keep one busy for weeks if they want to look at all the evidence.

If they decertify and other states with enough electoral votes do the same, then we have a constitutional crisis, a very likely possibility of the beginnings of a civil war. Because there’s no way Biden‘s controllers will allow him to step down, even if the Supreme Court says so.

Will they have success this time? I sure hope so, and I really admire their persistance.

Tye 2020 election is history. It’s been time to move on for over a year. Only an idiot will keep fighting this.

Tye 2020 election is history. It’s been time to move on for over a year. Only an idiot will keep fighting this.

As one fellow idiot to another I must beg to differ. A crime against the state of this caliber is not a case of "oh, that was a year ago, we need to move on." We are not stupid, we are just utterly disgusted how your beloved party is destroying our country.

Here is a question for you. Why would the Colorado Secretary of State order state officials to destroy all records of the 2020 election results?

Last edited:

You promote pedophiles by your politics. Understand? Little children being molested and you vote for that.

Forum List

Back