Wisconsin Lawmaker Moves To Decertify 2020 Election

As one fellow idiot to another I must beg to differ. A crime against the state of this caliber is not a case of "oh, that was a year ago, we need to move on." We are not stupid, we are just utterly disgusted how your beloved party is destroying our country.

Here is a question for you. Why would the Colorado Secretary of State order state officials to destroy all records of the 2020 election results?
Rut-roh.

So,.. let's just say they manage to beat all odds and decertify 2020's election,.. what happens then?
Constitutional crisis, then possibility of civil war, some states might move to secede, the end of American greatness.

Then Russia and China and the rest of our enemies and frenemies make their move, it will happen fast, like the collapse of the soviet empire. Today’s Democrats have been penetrated and working at the behest of those who want America destroyed.

As one fellow idiot to another I must beg to differ. A crime against the state of this caliber is not a case of "oh, that was a year ago, we need to move on." We are not stupid, we are just utterly disgusted how your beloved party is destroying our country.

Here is a question for you. Why would the Colorado Secretary of State order state officials to destroy all records of the 2020 election results?
My party? What party is that?

I’m probably more conservative than most every member here. The 2020 election is over it’s long been fine to stop this nonsense about decertifying that’s election.

We should be concentrating on not allowing this to happen again. We can’t have another election with a hastily thrown together mail in system with little to no control measures.

I’m probably more conservative than most every member here. The 2020 election is over it’s long been fine to stop this nonsense about decertifying that’s election.

We should be concentrating on not allowing this to happen again. We can’t have another election with a hastily thrown together mail in system with little to no control measures.
We have to ensure it never happens again, especially with the mail in ballots.

We should not allow another election until Tramp is re-instated and he can reign until he dies? We have control measures here in Pa. where 5 people were caught trying to get ballots for dead relatives. 4 of the 5 cheaters were red hat loons. But...but....there were irregularities! :laughing0301:

We should not allow another election until Tramp is re-instated and he can reign until he dies? We have control measures here in Pa. where 5 people were caught trying to get ballots for dead relatives. 4 of the 5 cheaters were red hat loons. But...but....there were irregularities! :laughing0301:
Cool story.

The most important fact, IMO, is that the people are rapidly losing faith in the system. We don't believe the elections are honest anymore, many of us; and it is becoming apparent to many that the whole failed Covid thing was lies, lies, and more lies.

I've been reading about Rome and people losing faith that their system of government WORKS -------------

Tends to lead to a radically different system of government. And it sure did then.

That's what Trump wants.. For more than 40 years he has claimed that the system is rigged against him.

Constitutional crisis, then possibility of civil war, some states might move to secede, the end of American greatness.

Then Russia and China and the rest of our enemies and frenemies make their move, it will happen fast, like the collapse of the soviet empire. Today’s Democrats have been penetrated and working at the behest of those who want America destroyed.

Interesting. Proud Boy donations come from people with Chinese names.

Leaked data reveals a surprising fact about who funds the ...
May 04, 2021 · According to Jennifer Ho, president of the Association for Asian American Studies, the Proud Boys hold a certain appeal to those who believe in …

She didn't. That is an unsupported lie told by a county clerk facing felony charges for allowing unauthorized access to her counties voting machines and for turning off the video surveillance of said machines for more than a week.

You were lied to by the GWP but you are too stupid to check it out for yourself.

So, you don't have eyes. Dismissed.
Actually, there has been no evidence that shows Trump got more votes than Biden, in each or any of the swing states.

There has been no evidence of fraud SHOWN. There have been no arrests for massive voter fraud, that would change any result of a Biden win.

When you make claims of theft and stealing, you better damn well back it up, with evidence, with proof! Real proof someone cheated to give Biden the win, someone broke the law.....

Your claims have been NOTHING BUT SPECULATIONS, and made up bull crap, over and over and over and over and over again..... But we are still waiting and waiting and waiting for the arrest and charges against the people who allegedly stole it.....

Y'all are playing a dangerous game, with this BIG LIE imo.

I’m probably more conservative than most every member here.

If you actually know what it means to be conservative, then you are probably correct.

I am not sure any of the right wingers on here know what it means to be conservative

Forum List

Back