Wisconsin Lawmaker Moves To Decertify 2020 Election

We should be concentrating on not allowing this to happen again. We can’t have another election with a hastily thrown together mail in system with little to no control measures.

Tell me what is wrong with this system...

I requested a mail-in ballot using personal information that only me or a ID thief would have. That ballot was mailed to my address on file with my voter registration. Once it came I filled it out and signed the envelope and sent it back. The ballot had an ID number known only to me and I could track it from post office to election office to processing to being counted. If the signature did not match they contacted you via Email you supplied when you requested your ballot and you had till election day to prove it was you.

Of course it does, decertify means the electoral votes allocated to Biden should be taken away, and if there is enough to bring Biden below 270, then we are in unchartered waters and the beginnings of a civil war. They may burn down more Democrat run states and cities, but I don’t think it will happen in a red state.
What part of the constitution says anything about taking away votes?

None. It’s not there. This doesn’t exist. it’s meaningless. The electors were already chosen. The electors already voted. The votes for Biden were already counted. Biden was already sworn in.

Every state could “decertify” if they want. Nothing happens.

Actually, there has been no evidence that shows Trump got more votes than Biden, in each or any of the swing states.

There has been no evidence of fraud SHOWN. There have been no arrests for massive voter fraud, that would change any result of a Biden win.

When you make claims of theft and stealing, you better damn well back it up, with evidence, with proof! Real proof someone cheated to give Biden the win, someone broke the law.....

Your claims have been NOTHING BUT SPECULATIONS, and made up bull crap, over and over and over and over and over again..... But we are still waiting and waiting and waiting for the arrest and charges against the people who allegedly stole it.....

Y'all are playing a dangerous game, with this BIG LIE imo.
You can't see what you refuse to look at. Insert fingers in ears and yell "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA".

I requested a mail-in ballot using personal information that only me or a ID thief would have. That ballot was mailed to my address on file with my voter registration. Once it came I filled it out and signed the envelope and sent it back. The ballot had an ID number known only to me and I could track it from post office to election office to processing to being counted. If the signature did not match they contacted you via Email you supplied when you requested your ballot and you had till election day to prove it was you.
Same here! And I've voted via absentee ballot vote for the past 20 years!!! I love it!!! It's so convenient, and nice to have all the candidates and questions in one place that we are voting on... ahead of time, so I can research them!

Hubby likes to vote in person, so he usually hands my ballot envelope over to them, when he arrives there....

Same here! And I've voted via absentee ballot vote for the past 20 years!!! I love it!!! It's so convenient, and nice to have all the candidates and questions in one place that we are voting on... ahead of time, so I can research them!

Hubby likes to vote in person, so he usually hands my ballot envelope over to them, when he arrives there....

I voted absentee for 20 years while in the Marines. 2020 was my first year voting via mail when it was not an absentee ballot. I plan to never vote in person again, too easy and secure to do otherwise.

I voted absentee for 20 years while in the Marines. 2020 was my first year voting via mail when it was not an absentee ballot. I plan to never vote in person again, too easy and secure to do otherwise.
Maine doesn't distinguish absentee ballot from Mail in ballot, they are one and the same here. Any citizen can use it to vote, without cause/reason. It's a GOOD THING!

We can often have snow or ice storms during November and voting via mail, makes weather not affect our turn out. Mainers VOTE! We take voting seriously up here! We even let people in jail and prison, felons, vote because Maine believes it is a constitutional right! Just like guns are a constitutional right! They take gun ownership and voting rights to the hilt!

Several states simply mass mailed ballots to addresses where a voter once lived. Some of These previous voters had moved out of state or to another county or voting district. Some had even passed away.

In these states there were no control measures.

Signatures were not able to be verified.

If you actually know what it means to be conservative, then you are probably correct.

I am not sure any of the right wingers on here know what it means to be conservative
I fully understand what it means to be a conservative.

Maine doesn't distinguish absentee ballot from Mail in ballot, they are one and the same here. Any citizen can use it to vote, without cause/reason. It's a GOOD THING!

We can often have snow or ice storms during November and voting via mail, makes weather not affect our turn out. Mainers VOTE! We take voting seriously up here! We even let people in jail and prison, felons, vote because Maine believes it is a constitutional right! Just like guns are a constitutional right! They take gun ownership and voting rights to the hilt!
I knew there were a few undiscovered reasons I never felt much of a desire to visit Maine.

Several states simply mass mailed ballots to addresses where a voter once lived. Some of These previous voters had moved out of state or to another county or voting district. Some had even passed away.

Yes, 8 states did that in the 2020 election. Ca, Co, Hi, Nv, Or, Ut and Vt. How many of those states are being targeted by the Trump folks for not be valid? A good number of those states have been doing that for more than a decade. In 2016 it was not an issue, wonder why that was.

In these states there were no control measures.

Yes there are, as many of them have being doing it for more than a decade.

Signatures were not able to be verified.

These states require signature verification on mail in ballots...

Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington and West Virginia.

The states that did not require it required photocopies of ID be sent or the ballots be notarized prior to mailing

I knew there were a few undiscovered reasons I never felt much of a desire to visit Maine.

One of the most beautiful states in the union. Also, one of only two states that do not employ a winner take all approach to their EC votes.

Many states had junk mail balloting, where they were sent out unrequested.

You really aren't up on this, are you?

Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington and West Virginia.

The states that did not require it required photocopies of ID be sent or the ballots be notarized prior to mailing
In at least GA, NV, and PA, the matching criteria were next to nil.

Nope, you're not at all up to speed on the topic.

In at least GA, NV, and PA, the matching criteria were next to nil.

Nope, you're not at all up to speed on the topic.

No, that is just a lie you were told and you were too stupid and too lazy to check and see if it were true. The purveyors of these lies count on people like you, you are their bread and butter.

Yes, 8 states did that in the 2020 election. Ca, Co, Hi, Nv, Or, Ut and Vt. How many of those states are being targeted by the Trump folks for not be valid? A good number of those states have been doing that for more than a decade. In 2016 it was not an issue, wonder why that was.

Yes there are, as many of them have being doing it for more than a decade.

These states require signature verification on mail in ballots...

If one is unable to admit that several states used COVID. To jusstify a hastily developed and unsecured mail in system, there’s nothing to discuss.

My hone state has a main in system and it took several elections to get it ironed out.

Forum List

Back