With every tweet David Hogg shows that he should go to school and stay out of politics

Grammar Nazi

If you are going to lead a crusade, you better be a good communicator. Hogg, needs to work on that, however being as young as he is, that is to be expected.
Seems to be doing quite well

He is despised by the far right

It is easy to be despised by the far right or the far left.

He needs to be a better communicator to catch those in the middle, which he seems to be falling short as he goes further left.

Hogg is doing a good job of making conservatives look ridiculous, the right's unwarranted obsession with Hogg being one such example.

Grammar Nazi

If you are going to lead a crusade, you better be a good communicator. Hogg, needs to work on that, however being as young as he is, that is to be expected.

He needs to be a better communicator to catch those in the middle, which he seems to be falling short as he goes further left.
He was a high school kid who had to hide in a closet with his classmates while a murderer attacked, shot and killed other classmates as the cops stayed outside and let the rampage go on. So, with all his trauma, grief and PTSD he decided the best therapy and reaction would be to somehow work towards preventing these kinds of horrors from happening. For that he has been attacked and demonized, slandered and mocked without mercy from a segment of the population that is both immature and mean spirited.

Liberals should not rely on children to shape public policy, nor to be the face of their messaging.

This day 2 years ago 49 people wherewere murdered, a. A little less then 2 years later 17 were shot and killed at my high school. As as a result of our politicians refusing to take action. Now we must vote this NovmberNovember for those that no longer can to get morally-just morally just leaders electedwho can no longer, to elect morally just leaders.

David Hogg on Twitter

Who has said anyone is depending on this kid? He does have the right to free speech.

And I think you conservatives really don't have any room to talk. This child wrote a book and I'm sure grown up conservatives bought it.

hitler-grammar-nazi.jpg
/----/ Writing that is poorly punctuated and contains grammatical errors is difficult to read and sometimes impossible to understand. If you write poorly, others will not take you seriously.
View attachment 197994

Maybe you apply that standard to the president?

Grammar Nazi

He was a high school kid who had to hide in a closet with his classmates while a murderer attacked, shot and killed other classmates as the cops stayed outside and let the rampage go on. So, with all his trauma, grief and PTSD he decided the best therapy and reaction would be to somehow work towards preventing these kinds of horrors from happening. For that he has been attacked and demonized, slandered and mocked without mercy from a segment of the population that is both immature and mean spirited.
Hogg said never again

He is doing what he can to stop gun violence

Grammar Nazi

Ok, not sure what that has to do with my comment but if you now feel better, good for you.

Grammar Nazi

Ok, not sure what that has to do with my comment but if you now feel better, good for you.
It was meant to add a bit of sustenance to the first part of your post. Sorry it did not come out that way.

It was meant to add a bit of sustenance to the first part of your post. Sorry it did not come out that way.

Got it, thank you for the clarification.
I think he needs to change his style, just my opinion, he has a right to protest and demand change, but I think he is going about it all wrong.

I think he needs to change his style, just my opinion, he has a right to protest and demand change, but I think he is going about it all wrong.
He has made politicians, newspersons and corporations grovel

He seems to be doing well

He is young. He may learn that to cope with the PTSD and grief he needs to remove himself from the issue, or he may want to stay in it forever. Who knows?

Is it sustainable? Nope, it isn’t, emotion rarely is.

He was a high school kid who had to hide in a closet with his classmates while a murderer attacked, shot and killed other classmates as the cops stayed outside and let the rampage go on.

So his claim to fame is that he's a victim? How liberal of you.

Is it sustainable? Nope, it isn’t, emotion rarely is.
Lasted longer than most

Liberals should not rely on children to shape public policy, nor to be the face of their messaging.
Leftists (not liberals) love to use children because they are bullet-proof voices. You cannot criticize them without looking like a bully.

It's akin to terrorists using them as human shields.

Forum List

Back