With proposal to penalize men for masturbating, legislator aims to shake up health debate

Texas bill proposes $100 fine on men for each time they masturbate
A proposed bill submitted in the Texas state legislature addresses men's masturbation habits.

According to CNN, Rep. Jessica Farrar, a Democrat serving a district in Houston, knows her bill won't travel far, using it to "make a point and give male lawmakers a taste of their own medicine."

======================================================

AND ON ANOTHER SOURCE HERE :

View attachment 116739

New Texas bill takes aim at men's masturbation habits

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO as if they will know someone is jerking off. This is the mindset of a trendy femiinazi who hates men and wants to control their lives.
I don't agree with men who jerk off but I mean really fine them next thing you know a clipped bitch like this will want all men to have a perm. camera on them so she can watch if they do it or not.
I can understand your trouble here.....Satire/sarcasm is higher level humor.

If it could be enforced, that'd wipe out the national debt, especially if female masturbation were included, as it would have to be to pass the USSC.

A proposed bill submitted in the Texas state legislature addresses men's masturbation habits.

According to CNN, Rep. Jessica Farrar, a Democrat serving a district in Houston, knows her bill won't travel far, using it to "make a point and give male lawmakers a taste of their own medicine."

View attachment 116739

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO as if they will know someone is jerking off. This is the mindset of a trendy femiinazi who hates men and wants to control their lives.
I don't agree with men who jerk off but I mean really fine them next thing you know a clipped bitch like this will want all men to have a perm. camera on them so she can watch if they do it or not.

It's not SATIRE DUFIS , Just because the reject site SNOPES said it was , Those morons get caught lying on every turn.

View attachment 116739

Reporter Teddy Wilson from College Station tweeted: "@JFarrarDist148 expertly trolls #txlege with #HB4260: "occasional masturbatory emissions."

View attachment 116739

Go check out her TWITER SITE

upload_2017-3-14_9-19-10.png

I thought people's sex life was their business. Lol, Looney liberals.

Coming from you, that's hoot.

on the HONOR system

They can dream up anything lol

MindWars is too dumb to know that's actually a pretty good pun.

In any case ... This is old news and idiotic. But, its men who want to control women's private lives and phobes who want to control gay's private lives.

If you believe abortion is killing a baby, then you also have to believe that masturbation kills trillions.

My advice - MYOB

Forum List

Back