With this latest terrorist attack, what do Americans think about Syrian refugees coming in now ?

A bigot is always looking for an excuse to bring their bigotry out into the open.

I would love for someone to explain the TardLogic™ that goes from a shooting in California to telling a Syrian kid he has to go back to Syria to be slaughtered by ISIS or Assad.

The refugees would be the last channel ISIS would use to perpetrate an attack. There are far, far, far easier ways for them to accomplish an attack.

Some dipshit loser watching too many ISIS videos online is the guy you have to worry about.

The majority of Americans opposed allowing Syrian refugees in BEFORE this attack, what do you think opinions will be now ?
I'll be watching for polls, but off hand I would assume that majority is likely to grow.
Since Syrian refugees had nothing to do with this, you have to be fucking retarded to punish them for it.

It never penetrates a retard's head that the refugees are fleeing the very same terrorists the bigoted assholes are shitting their pants over.

Yet you fail to mention that we cant vet these people with any accuracy.
I dont want mexicans or muslims coming to this country for any reason.
We dont have enough jobs and we are being targeted by muslims,those two reasons are enough to shut our borders.

Since neither suspect was Syrian and Farook (the presumed lead shooter) was born in the USA, Digital Drifter seems to be suggesting we should lock up all Americans who own "long guns."

Then again, DD probably voted for Dubya twice...the guy who invaded Iraq because the perpetrators of 9/11 were Saudis.

RW "logic."

The majority of Americans opposed allowing Syrian refugees in BEFORE this attack, what do you think opinions will be now ?
I'll be watching for polls, but off hand I would assume that majority is likely to grow.
My british boss said we shouldn't ban the refuges. He said, "think about it, we have more white christian religious right wing terrorists than we do Muslim terrorists". If anything we should irradicate our country of right wing religious nuts because they shoot up abortion clinics.
We should eradicate out country of all extremists. We should start by refusing to import more.
You must be a retard if you think this country is deliberately importing more extremists.

Oh and how can you be sure there won't be jihadists among these refugee's??

They have no sure way to vet any of them and leaders are morons for letting these unvetted people into this country.

Not to mention the fact that we taxpayers are going to get hosed to provide food, shelter and medical services for people who aren't American citizens.

Such a deal the morons in DC are shoving up our asses.

My british boss said we shouldn't ban the refuges. He said, "think about it, we have more white christian religious right wing terrorists than we do Muslim terrorists". If anything we should irradicate our country of right wing religious nuts because they shoot up abortion clinics.
We should eradicate out country of all extremists. We should start by refusing to import more.
You must be a retard if you think this country is deliberately importing more extremists.
Retardation is unlikely. I am not black. America already imported too many during the slave trade. We don't need to import extremists too.

They have no sure way to vet any of them and leaders are morons for letting these unvetted people into this country.

Not to mention the fact that we taxpayers are going to get hosed to provide food, shelter and medical services for people who aren't American citizens.

How can you be sure you wont die tomorrow by a white terrorist shooting up what he thinks is an abortion clinic?

Should we kill off all white guys now?

Since neither suspect was Syrian and Farook (the presumed lead shooter) was born in the USA, Digital Drifter seems to be suggesting we should lock up all Americans who own "long guns."

Then again, DD probably voted for Dubya twice...the guy who invaded Iraq because the perpetrators of 9/11 were Saudis.

RW "logic."

The point is dipshit, allowing the refugees in is adding more Muslims from an area of the world that breeds Islamic extremism.
The question is, with this latest attack will Americans now be even less likely to welcome them in ?

Retardation is unlikely. I am not black. America already imported too many during the slave trade. We don't need to import extremists too.
Retardation is very likely. Youre white and genetically youre weak and have a myriad of genetic diseases and conditions.

America imported extremist whites long before the slave trade

How can you be sure you wont die tomorrow by a white terrorist shooting up what he thinks is an abortion clinic?

yeah...that's the answer, negro.Kill white people. See ya in the field.

I said white guys you cave chimp. They are the ones that do most of the mass shootings and terrorist acts in this country.

No. That won't be necessary. Hell. I could die ten minutes from now as could you.

Oh and you can shove your white guy bullshit up your ass.

You want these refugees here and I along with a majority of Americans don't because unlike you I'm wondering how many jihadists will be among them.

I said white guys you cave chimp. They are the ones that do most of the mass shootings and terrorist acts in this country.
any time you think you're ready, toby

Since Syrian refugees had nothing to do with this, you have to be fucking retarded to punish them for it.

It never penetrates a retard's head that the refugees are fleeing the very same terrorists the bigoted assholes are shitting their pants over.

Yet you fail to mention that we cant vet these people with any accuracy.
I dont want mexicans or muslims coming to this country for any reason.
We dont have enough jobs and we are being targeted by muslims,those two reasons are enough to shut our borders.
Oh, we're throwing Mexicans on the barbecue now, too?

"As long as we're here, why not?"

Wow. You're mask is slipping.

We do have a refugee vetting process. A very good one. It's extremely difficult to get into the US as a refugee. That is why it would be the least likely avenue used by ISIS.

As for Mexicans, we had full employment in 2006 with just as many illegals in the country as we have now, if not more.

Then something happened in 2007-2009. Maybe you heard about it. It was in all the papers.

We also have a massive public and private debt problem which is the biggest drag on our economy, and which makes recovery from downswings take much longer.

But YOU want to blame the Mexicans. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Look in the mirror, dipshit. THERE is the guy you should be blaming.

Last edited:

No. That won't be necessary. Hell. I could die ten minutes from now as could you.

You want these refugees here and I along with a majority of Americans don't.
Yeah I think that was already mentioned. I was talking about your rationale. Its not logical but it is fear driven.

any time you think you're ready, toby
I was ready last year when you predicted the race war cave chimp. You got scared and didnt attack. You got a new date for your race war? Let me know so I can get my lice spray in case youre captured as a POW.

You want these refugees here and I along with a majority of Americans don't.

Yeah I think that was already mentioned. I was talking about your rationale. Its not logical but it is fear driven.

Nope. Not fear. Believe me. I fear no one and nothing.

My rational is simple. Don't let the refugees in which removes the chance for a terrorist to come in with them.

Common sense 101.

They have not called it a terrorist attack yet.
All they have said is they are not ruling it out.

Forum List

Back