Without GOD there is no Knowledge just little silly man's opinions. .

Jesus is GOD!!! And it is JESUS that did the creating, satan and man were created perfect and with free will, and so they were until they chose to reject God's love and chose to live in sin. and you?

How is Jesus allegedly "God"? If Satan and man were "created perfect and with free will", why would God punish them for acting on their won "free will"? If Jesus is allegedly "God" , why would he instruct people to pray in this manner below?

Matthew 6:5
"Prayer

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

"9 “This, then, is how you should pray:

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation,[a]
but deliver us from the evil one.’

14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

It sure sounds like Jesus was referring to someone other than Himself. How then can you claim that "Jesus is God"?

Jesus is GOD!!! And it is JESUS that did the creating, satan and man were created perfect and with free will, and so they were until they chose to reject God's love and chose to live in sin. and you?

How is Jesus allegedly "God"? If Satan and man were "created perfect and with free will", why would God punish them for acting on their won "free will"? If Jesus is allegedly "God" , why would he instruct people to pray in this manner below?

"Prayer

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,

14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

It sure sounds like Jesus was referring to someone other than Himself. How then can you claim that "Jesus is God"?

you break the law and you pay the price unless you have another pay your sin debt (like JESUS DID ON THAT ROMAN cross!) yes!!! GOD the SON talks to GOD the FATHER. God is three but one= GOD THE FATHER,GOD THE SON,and GOD the HOLYSPIRIT just as man is one but three= body,soul and spirit!!!

Your blinded ignorance is showing!!! ===All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness. You will believe GOD'S Word or satan's lies!!! your choice.

Would someone call security, please?

We have a lost child like mind.. :lol:

Feeling vanquished????? your choice!!! you could chose to wise up!

"Prayer

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,

you break the law and you pay the price unless you have another pay your sin debt (like JESUS DID ON THAT ROMAN cross!) yes!!! GOD the SON talks to GOD the FATHER. God is three but one= GOD THE FATHER,GOD THE SON,and GOD the HOLYSPIRIT just as man is one but three= body,soul and spirit!!!

So much for "free will". Why do you seem so happy that someone else "died for YOUR sins"? So why did God go through the histrionics of having "God the Son" die on Cross for "Our sins", when he just could have as easily Forgiving us for Our sins without the Jesus story? But then he didn't really die at all because he was allegedly "resurrected" and instead of remaining amongst us, he decided to go to heaven instead, right?

If God is Our Creator, then we are all Sons and daughters of God.

"Prayer

“‘Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
10 your kingdom come,
your will be done,

So much for "free will". Why do you seem so happy that someone else "died for YOUR sins"? So why did God go through the histrionics of having "God the Son" die on Cross for "Our sins", when he just could have as easily Forgiving us for Our sins without the Jesus story? But then he didn't really die at all because he was allegedly "resurrected" and instead of remaining amongst us, he decided to go to heaven instead, right?

NO!!! When man makes the choice to reject GOD and live in sin, JESUS says you are a son of satan!!!

NO!!! When man makes the choice to reject GOD and live in sin, JESUS says you are a son of satan!!!

Somebody needs to tell this wackadoodle that "Rosemary's Baby" is just a fictional movie.

NOT a documentary.

Just for laughs... What would you do if you ever encountered an actual "Son of Satan"?

What is your game plan.. ???

You couldn't just ignore a "Son of Satan" could you..???

Wouldn't you be sworn to do something about it.. ???

Do you have something like a "Vampire Removal Kit" at the ready.. ???

Last edited:
Therefore Jesus said to them, "If God were your father, you would love me, for I came out and have come from God. For I haven't come of myself, but he sent me. Why don't you understand my speech? Because you can't hear my word. You are of your father, the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and doesn't stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks on his own; for he is a liar, and the father of it. But because I tell the truth, you don't believe me. Which of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? He who is of God hears the words of God. For this cause you don't hear, because you are not of God."

John 8:42-47

So Jesus prayed to himself? I see, yeah,,,ahem...

That is not what he told me....

Therefore Jesus said to them, "If God were your father, you would love me, for I came out and have come from God. For I haven't come of myself, but he sent me. Why don't you understand my speech? Because you can't hear my word. You are of your father, the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and doesn't stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks on his own; for he is a liar, and the father of it. But because I tell the truth, you don't believe me. Which of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? He who is of God hears the words of God. For this cause you don't hear, because you are not of God."

John 8:42-47

NIMH · Schizophrenia

"What are the symptoms of schizophrenia?

The symptoms of schizophrenia fall into three broad categories: positive symptoms, negative symptoms, and cognitive symptoms.

Positive symptoms

Positive symptoms are psychotic behaviors not seen in healthy people. People with positive symptoms often "lose touch" with reality. These symptoms can come and go. Sometimes they are severe and at other times hardly noticeable, depending on whether the individual is receiving treatment. They include the following:

Hallucinations are things a person sees, hears, smells, or feels that no one else can see, hear, smell, or feel. "Voices" are the most common type of hallucination in schizophrenia. Many people with the disorder hear voices. The voices may talk to the person about his or her behavior, order the person to do things, or warn the person of danger. Sometimes the voices talk to each other. People with schizophrenia may hear voices for a long time before family and friends notice the problem.

Other types of hallucinations include seeing people or objects that are not there, smelling odors that no one else detects, and feeling things like invisible fingers touching their bodies when no one is near."

You should consider contacting a mental health professional and seek help.

Just as expected!!!====BELIEVERS! know and expect to be attacked if you post GOD'S WORD=ETERNAL TRUTH. Unbelievers and false religious minions of satan hate GOD and GOD'S WORD = ETERNAL TRUTH. Against JESUS They screamed and gnashed their teeth crying ban him from the temple,then CRUCIFY HIM!!! CRUCIFY HIM!! Pilate knew JESUS was inocent but he wanted to please the people,so he washed his hands and said ," you crucify him but I find him inocent"!!! ==The world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.. John 15:18

Just as expected!!!====BELIEVERS! know and expect to be attacked if you post GOD'S WORD=ETERNAL TRUTH. Unbelievers and false religious minions of satan hate GOD and GOD'S WORD = ETERNAL TRUTH. Against JESUS They screamed and gnashed their teeth crying ban him from the temple,then CRUCIFY HIM!!! CRUCIFY HIM!! Pilate knew JESUS was inocent but he wanted to please the people,so he washed his hands and said ," you crucify him but I find him inocent"!!! ==The world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.. John 15:18

How is my suggesting you do the right thing for your health and well being.. "An Attack" ???

Wouldn't you want to run your schtick by someone that could verify that you are actually talkng to and recieving voice contact from god?

I would think that a shrink telling you that it is in fact god talking to you would be an exciting revalation.

How is my suggesting you do the right thing for your health and well being.. "An Attack" ???

Wouldn't you want to run your schtick by someone that could verify that you are actually talkng to and recieving voice contact from god?

I would think that a shrink telling you that it is in fact god talking to you would be an exciting revalation.

"same old same old" did you know the pharisees said JESUS had demons???? nothing new here!!! huh???

"same old same old" did you know the pharisees said JESUS had demons???? nothing new here!!! huh???

Was the pharisees an accredited psychologist? I doubt it. Mental health has come a long way in 2000 years.

A shrink is full of delusional thoughts that they know what you need. god deniers are usually crazy or just plain stupid.

Was the pharisees an accredited psychologist? I doubt it. Mental health has come a long way in 2000 years.
Phsychology is not the end all, God is.

A shrink is full of delusional thoughts that they know what you need. god deniers are usually crazy or just plain stupid.

AND you have a link to a mental health forum that will varify this assumption?

Produce it.

Forum List

Back