Without GOD there is no Knowledge just little silly man's opinions. .

you break the law and you pay the price unless you have another pay your sin debt (like JESUS DID ON THAT ROMAN cross!) yes!!! GOD the SON talks to GOD the FATHER. God is three but one= GOD THE FATHER,GOD THE SON,and GOD the HOLYSPIRIT just as man is one but three= body,soul and spirit!!!

So much for "free will". Why do you seem so happy that someone else "died for YOUR sins"? So why did God go through the histrionics of having "God the Son" die on Cross for "Our sins", when he just could have as easily Forgiving us for Our sins without the Jesus story? But then he didn't really die at all because he was allegedly "resurrected" and instead of remaining amongst us, he decided to go to heaven instead, right?

If God is Our Creator, then we are all Sons and daughters of God.

NO!!! When man makes the choice to reject GOD and live in sin, JESUS says you are a son of satan!!!

YES!!! Why would God give man free will and then condemn him for exercising what God gave him? Where did Jesus say that?

Therefore Jesus said to them, "If God were your father, you would love me, for I came out and have come from God. For I haven't come of myself, but he sent me. Why don't you understand my speech? Because you can't hear my word. You are of your father, the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and doesn't stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks on his own; for he is a liar, and the father of it. But because I tell the truth, you don't believe me. Which of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? He who is of God hears the words of God. For this cause you don't hear, because you are not of God."

John 8:42-47

Isn't Satan created by God, since God is the Creator of the Universe?

So much for "free will". Why do you seem so happy that someone else "died for YOUR sins"? So why did God go through the histrionics of having "God the Son" die on Cross for "Our sins", when he just could have as easily Forgiving us for Our sins without the Jesus story? But then he didn't really die at all because he was allegedly "resurrected" and instead of remaining amongst us, he decided to go to heaven instead, right?

If God is Our Creator, then we are all Sons and daughters of God.

NO!!! When man makes the choice to reject GOD and live in sin, JESUS says you are a son of satan!!!

YES!!! Why would God give man free will and then condemn him for exercising what God gave him? Where did Jesus say that?

when you chose to live in sin and reject GOD and GOD'S love you condemn yourself to hell!!! all your choice!

when you chose to live in sin and reject GOD and GOD'S love you condemn yourself to hell!!! all your choice!

Didn't Jesus allegedly 'die for Our sins', if so, why would God condemn people to hell for exercising the free will that he allegedly gave us?

Didn't Jesus allegedly 'die for Our sins', if so, why would God condemn people to hell for exercising the free will that he allegedly gave us?

YES!!! JESUS bought mankind a pardon for sin on that roman cross, but that pardon does you no good if you reject GOD and GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS, you must believe,confess and repent and accept JESUS as your LORD and SAVIOR fot that pardon to be of any use to you!!

YES!!! JESUS bought mankind a pardon for sin on that roman cross, but that pardon does you no good if you reject GOD and GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS, you must believe,confess and repent and accept JESUS as your LORD and SAVIOR fot that pardon to be of any use to you!![/QUOTE]

LOL, so that means that BILLIONS of Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, non believers, and JEWS (God's chosen people) will be condemned to hell? :)

YES!!! JESUS bought mankind a pardon for sin on that roman cross, but that pardon does you no good if you reject GOD and GOD'S LOVE AND FORGIVNESS, you must believe,confess and repent and accept JESUS as your LORD and SAVIOR fot that pardon to be of any use to you!![/QUOTE]

LOL, so that means that BILLIONS of Hindus, Muslims, Buddhists, non believers, and JEWS (God's chosen people) will be condemned to hell? :)

LOL!! YOU NEED WORRY ABOUT YOU FIRST then the rest of the world!!!

God does not condemn anyone to Hell for anything. Our free will is not to worship God in and of itself. Our free will is to do amazing and wonderful things God would have never thought of. God can create Shakespeare but he could never have written Romeo and Juliet.

MORE OF GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS TO BELIEVERS==Follow God’s example in everything you do just as a much loved child imitates his father. 2 Be full of love for others, following the example of Christ who loved you and gave himself to God as a sacrifice to take away your sins. And God was pleased, for Christ’s love for you was like sweet perfume to him.

3 Let there be no sex sin, impurity or greed among you. Let no one be able to accuse you of any such things. 4 Dirty stories, foul talk, and coarse jokes—these are not for you. Instead, remind each other of God’s goodness, and be thankful.

5 You can be sure of this: The Kingdom of Christ and of God will never belong to anyone who is impure or greedy, for a greedy person is really an idol worshiper—he loves and worships the good things of this life more than God. 6 Don’t be fooled by those who try to excuse these sins, for the terrible wrath of God is upon all those who do them. 7 Don’t even associate with such people. 8 For though once your heart was full of darkness, now it is full of light from the Lord, and your behavior should show it! 9 Because of this light within you, you should do only what is good and right and true.

10 Learn as you go along what pleases the Lord. 11 Take no part in the worthless pleasures of evil and darkness, but instead, rebuke and expose them. 12 It would be shameful even to mention here those pleasures of darkness that the ungodly do. 13 But when you expose them, the light shines in upon their sin and shows it up, and when they see how wrong they really are, some of them may even become children of light! 14 That is why God says in the Scriptures, “Awake, O sleeper, and rise up from the dead; and Christ shall give you light.”

15-16 So be careful how you act; these are difficult days. Don’t be fools; be wise: make the most of every opportunity you have for doing good. 17 Don’t act thoughtlessly, but try to find out and do whatever the Lord wants you to. 18 Don’t drink too much wine, for many evils lie along that path; be filled instead with the Holy Spirit and controlled by him.

19 Talk with each other much about the Lord, quoting psalms and hymns and singing sacred songs, making music in your hearts to the Lord. 20 Always give thanks for everything to our God and Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
EPHESIANS 5:1-19

MORE OF GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS TO BELIEVERS==Follow God’s example in everything you do just as a much loved child imitates his father. 2 Be full of love for others, following the example of Christ who loved you and gave himself to God as a sacrifice to take away your sins. And God was pleased, for Christ’s love for you was like sweet perfume to him.

3 Let there be no sex sin, impurity or greed among you. Let no one be able to accuse you of any such things. 4 Dirty stories, foul talk, and coarse jokes—these are not for you. Instead, remind each other of God’s goodness, and be thankful.

5 You can be sure of this: The Kingdom of Christ and of God will never belong to anyone who is impure or greedy, for a greedy person is really an idol worshiper—he loves and worships the good things of this life more than God. 6 Don’t be fooled by those who try to excuse these sins, for the terrible wrath of God is upon all those who do them. 7 Don’t even associate with such people. 8 For though once your heart was full of darkness, now it is full of light from the Lord, and your behavior should show it! 9 Because of this light within you, you should do only what is good and right and true.

10 Learn as you go along what pleases the Lord. 11 Take no part in the worthless pleasures of evil and darkness, but instead, rebuke and expose them. 12 It would be shameful even to mention here those pleasures of darkness that the ungodly do. 13 But when you expose them, the light shines in upon their sin and shows it up, and when they see how wrong they really are, some of them may even become children of light! 14 That is why God says in the Scriptures, “Awake, O sleeper, and rise up from the dead; and Christ shall give you light.”

15-16 So be careful how you act; these are difficult days. Don’t be fools; be wise: make the most of every opportunity you have for doing good. 17 Don’t act thoughtlessly, but try to find out and do whatever the Lord wants you to. 18 Don’t drink too much wine, for many evils lie along that path; be filled instead with the Holy Spirit and controlled by him.

19 Talk with each other much about the Lord, quoting psalms and hymns and singing sacred songs, making music in your hearts to the Lord. 20 Always give thanks for everything to our God and Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
EPHESIANS 5:1-19

Wow, GISMYS. You actually posted something I can really relate to. I think this is an excellent text to aspire to live by. (Except for the specific Jesus reference. I am not saying it is wrong, I am still grappling with that one.)

more of god's instructions to believers==follow god’s example in everything you do just as a much loved child imitates his father. 2 be full of love for others, following the example of christ who loved you and gave himself to god as a sacrifice to take away your sins. And god was pleased, for christ’s love for you was like sweet perfume to him.

3 let there be no sex sin, impurity or greed among you. Let no one be able to accuse you of any such things. 4 dirty stories, foul talk, and coarse jokes—these are not for you. Instead, remind each other of god’s goodness, and be thankful.

5 you can be sure of this: The kingdom of christ and of god will never belong to anyone who is impure or greedy, for a greedy person is really an idol worshiper—he loves and worships the good things of this life more than god. 6 don’t be fooled by those who try to excuse these sins, for the terrible wrath of god is upon all those who do them. 7 don’t even associate with such people. 8 for though once your heart was full of darkness, now it is full of light from the lord, and your behavior should show it! 9 because of this light within you, you should do only what is good and right and true.

10 learn as you go along what pleases the lord. 11 take no part in the worthless pleasures of evil and darkness, but instead, rebuke and expose them. 12 it would be shameful even to mention here those pleasures of darkness that the ungodly do. 13 but when you expose them, the light shines in upon their sin and shows it up, and when they see how wrong they really are, some of them may even become children of light! 14 that is why god says in the scriptures, “awake, o sleeper, and rise up from the dead; and christ shall give you light.”

15-16 so be careful how you act; these are difficult days. Don’t be fools; be wise: Make the most of every opportunity you have for doing good. 17 don’t act thoughtlessly, but try to find out and do whatever the lord wants you to. 18 don’t drink too much wine, for many evils lie along that path; be filled instead with the holy spirit and controlled by him.

19 talk with each other much about the lord, quoting psalms and hymns and singing sacred songs, making music in your hearts to the lord. 20 always give thanks for everything to our god and father in the name of our lord jesus christ.
Ephesians 5:1-19

wow, gismys. You actually posted something i can really relate to. I think this is an excellent text to aspire to live by. (except for the specific jesus reference. I am not saying it is wrong, i am still grappling with that one.)

yes!!! Many lack understanding about the nature of god, god =god the father,son,and holyspirit=almighty god!!!

How to have victory over evil==Finally,BELIEVERS be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. 14 Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. Ephesians 6:

When God commAnded we not eat from the tree of Knowledge...was this because HE did not want us to have Knowledge?

And doesn't this mean that Satan is who gave us knowledge with the disobedience of Adam and Eve?

When God commAnded we not eat from the tree of Knowledge...was this because HE did not want us to have Knowledge?

And doesn't this mean that Satan is who gave us knowledge with the disobedience of Adam and Eve?

GOD'S command to Adam and Eve was not to eat of the tree of "KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL" Had man obeyed GOD they would never followed satan into evil, they would have lived a blessed,happy life free fro evil and all sin!!!! BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let someone who knows the Bible correct me on this but from my understand of matters evil was inside the apple. Man had free will already but did not have the the choice of evil for there was none. Once the choice of evil is given and taken by man God loses sight of man. God is always waiting for us but once evil engulfs us we must seek Him for He can not see us. Evil can then play with the hearts and minds of those who have turned away.

GOD'S command to Adam and Eve was not to eat of the tree of "KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL" Had man obeyed GOD they would never followed satan into evil, they would have lived a blessed,happy life free fro evil and all sin!!!! BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know this but Why did God not want us to have this KNOWLEDGE of good and knowledge of evil....it wasn't just KNOWLEDGE of evil that God did NOT want us to have....???
It was the knowledge of BOTH?

I know this but Why did God not want us to have this KNOWLEDGE of good and knowledge of evil....it wasn't just KNOWLEDGE of evil that God did NOT want us to have....???

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!! GOD SAID DO NOT EAT OF THE TREE OF ""KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL"" NOT THAT GOD did not want mankind to have knowledge but GOD wanted man to be free from evil and if man had obeyed GOD man would never known evil and chose to live in sin.

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!! GOD SAID DO NOT EAT OF THE TREE OF ""KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL"" NOT THAT GOD did not want mankind to have knowledge but GOD wanted man to be free from evil and if man had obeyed GOD man would never known evil and chose to live in sin.
But this was a 'tree' of BOTH, GOOD AND EVIL not just Evil? So...are we not suppose to know Good as well?

But this was a 'tree' of BOTH, GOOD AND EVIL not just Evil? So...are we not suppose to know Good as well?

WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW IS THAT YOU SHOULD OBEY GOD!! THE entire world is still pay ing the price of Adam and Eve's sin.

Man could have good before and the apple containing good and evil, good was something man already had. The evil made it a choice however. Or the good that man had before eating the apple was different than the good in the apple. Either way your missing the point here! ;) I am kidding. These games are always fun to play and takes away nothing from the message if one accepts the message in the first place.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back