Without GOD there is no Knowledge just little silly man's opinions. .

BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!!! GOD SAID DO NOT EAT OF THE TREE OF ""KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL"" NOT THAT GOD did not want mankind to have knowledge but GOD wanted man to be free from evil and if man had obeyed GOD man would never known evil and chose to live in sin.
But this was a 'tree' of BOTH, GOOD AND EVIL not just Evil? So...are we not suppose to know Good as well?

WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW IS THAT YOU SHOULD OBEY GOD!! THE entire world is still pay ing the price of Adam and Eve's sin.

you do not want to mix good with evil. Mixing evil with good will ruin good!!!

But this was a 'tree' of BOTH, GOOD AND EVIL not just Evil? So...are we not suppose to know Good as well?

WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW IS THAT YOU SHOULD OBEY GOD!! THE entire world is still pay ing the price of Adam and Eve's sin.

Ok....maybe that's it....evil mixed with good can be even more deceiving than evil alone?

An act of evil erodes the bond with God. An act of evil is much more powerful than an act of good. That is one of the reasons it is so hard to be close to God. It does take a lot of work.

Ok....maybe that's it....evil mixed with good can be even more deceiving than evil alone?

Nope, doesn't work that way.

yes!!! satan knows lies mixed with a little truth are far more effective!!

This happens over and over again in war. The deception, evil, is so obvious after the act is committed but before the act everyone wanted to believe the little bit of good they saw. It also takes a liar to catch a liar and a spy to catch a spy. To refer back to the topic, if Eve along had eaten the apple Adam would have been blind to what Eve was doing or capable of doing.

How is my suggesting you do the right thing for your health and well being.. "An Attack" ???

Wouldn't you want to run your schtick by someone that could verify that you are actually talkng to and recieving voice contact from god?

I would think that a shrink telling you that it is in fact god talking to you would be an exciting revalation.
A shrink is full of delusional thoughts that they know what you need. god deniers are usually crazy or just plain stupid.

AND you have a link to a mental health forum that will varify this assumption?

Produce it.
Don't need a link, I just use my brain, unlike you. Shrinks think theyu know more then they do.

Forum List

Back