Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

I also know this thread is Shadow banned from most ordinary members and the general public...... I would never be able to insert a hyperlink to direct anyone here so I guess I'm just doing this as a hobby
No it is not

You are posting lies again.

No one has ever banned you shadow or otherwise

You are just ignored by most as a silly laughing stock who is not worth any time.

We're talking about the most important day in our country's history and you're too lazy to watch a 10 minute video?

And don't tell me you don't have time, since you're obviously sitting there coming up with redundant questions just to try to piss me off which isn't working by the way.

At this point I'm just a distant observer but trust me .....there are a lot of folks out there with more eggs in their memory baskets than me.

If my uncle or one of my cousins had died there then I might have more of an emotional attachment but luckily they're all okay.

If she doesn't say 2000 or 4000 degrees, why would I waste even a minute?

If she doesn't say 2000 or 4000 degrees, why would I waste even a minute?
Every second of the video is fascinating actually unless the person watching is someone like you whose only goal is to spread disinformation and clutter up the conversation
with redundant questions and/or school yard troll puke, lies and misleading half-truths.

Every second of the video is fascinating actually unless the person watching is someone like you whose only goal is to spread disinformation and clutter up the conversation
with redundant questions and/or school yard troll puke, lies and misleading half-truths.
What conversation is that?

You NEVER engage in coversation.

You post videos and theories which have been disproven then you shit out some comment about testing and educating people.

No one cares because your entire history is garbage theories which are proven lies,

You ARe the one spreading disinformation.

Make up your mind

Is your fantasy that they were brought down by controlled demolition or by thermite?

Make up your mind

Is your fantasy that they were brought down by controlled demolition or by thermite?
You're repetitive questions may be a sign of Altzheimers. You may want to check with a doctor on that
R (14).jpeg

Forum List

Back