Woke Boston to abolish most crimes ???

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I knew it was just a matter of time when she was elected.....Boston was the safest dem city for it's size because their PD was not neutered.

I guess on paper it might still be since crimes won't be reported.

It just goes to show that elite dems with their own security don't give two shits about the people that they are supposed to serve.

I knew it was just a matter of time when she was elected.....Boston was the safest dem city for it's size because their PD was not neutered.

It just goes to show that elite dems with their own security don't give two shits about the people that they are supposed to serve.

They destroyed Denver last year with massive immigration so I guess Boston was next !!

Don’t the educated Boston people know how dangerous this will be

Breaking and entering , theft , receiving stolen property, shoplifting , disorderly conduct etc etc etc

Boston would be worse than even Philadelphia and NYC within a year

Awesome. They're going to get progreSSivism...good and hard.

She's just another turd world immigrant/immigrant family rat.

And I'm sure she meant to say this applies only to blacks and a few other special groups.

Put a fence around Boston.

Boston is the San Francisco of the east coast.
From the Governor's state house to the local mayor.
Radical far leftist Democrat loons rule the entire city. .. :cuckoo:

Are all these obnoxious iIrish guys in Boston all leftist trash ??

She's just another turd world immigrant/immigrant family rat.

And I'm sure she meant to say this applies only to blacks and a few other special groups.

Put a fence around Boston.

Nope.
But they still like to drink and fight.

i have never imagined seeing a country utterly destroy itself from within like the USA !!

Bolshevik Jews are literally everywhere

Forum List

Back