Woke churches don't follow the bible on homosexual relations.

I clearly recall when and with whom I chose to engage in sex. How about you?

Yours is a throw away question, in the order of do you recall when you chose to like flowers or any other nonsensical inquiry. I don't remember when/if I chose to like dogs. I do, in fact I love them. I have never owned a dog. Why? Circumstances and priorities. That is where choice lies.
That's the point. We don't choose those things. You didn't chose to be straight you just were. Same with not choosing to be gay. You just are. Being gay is not a "lifestyle", it's not a choice. It is who you are.

That's the point. We don't choose those things. You didn't chose to be straight you just were. Same with not choosing to be gay. You just are. Being gay is not a "lifestyle", it's not a choice. It is who you are.
You are wrong.

Read what Jesus said about eunuchs.

Are you comparing slaves in the Bible who were castrated by their masters to homosexuals in gay bath houses who willingly live their perverted lifestyle?

If so think again

The one who married made the wrong choice , no doubt forced by social norms and peer pressure. I doubt he has had a very happy life.
I am still in touch with her and her family. She has had a very happy life, rich and fulfilling and does not regret her decision. She smiles and says, "Trade-offs."

And, no, guess what!!!? Homosexuals can think for themselves, and her "peer pressure" (the little there was) was not from heterosexuals. Stereo-type much?

Also what you suggested was for gays to stay in the closet.
Please....Don't be brainless. Not one of the people I know/knew ever remained in the "closet" because they were never in that said "closet" to begin with. They were comfortable with who they were. Old enough to be a grandparent myself, my own grandparents were open about the issue. there being gays in their small towns--and guess what? No one cared! People knew and minded their own business.

It could be your own experience was vastly different, and I understand that. But not all experiences were like yours--there is a whole spectrum of different experiences. The worst thing anyone can do is to stereotype any group of people.

Please....Don't be brainless. Not one of the people I know/knew ever remained in the "closet" because they were never in that said "closet" to begin with. They were comfortable with who they were. Old enough to be a grandparent myself, my own grandparents were open about the issue. there being gays in their small towns--and guess what? No one cared! People knew and minded their own business.

It could be your own experience was vastly different, and I understand that. But not all experiences were like yours--there is a whole spectrum of different experiences. The worst thing anyone can do is to stereotype any group of people.
How old were you when you became attracted to your own sex?

I am still in touch with her and her family. She has had a very happy life, rich and fulfilling and does not regret her decision. She smiles and says, "Trade-offs."

And, no, guess what!!!? Homosexuals can think for themselves, and her "peer pressure" (the little there was) was not from heterosexuals. Stereo-type much?
Obviously she was always a bisexual then. If I had a choice, I would not be gay.

Last edited:
How old were you when you became attracted to your own sex?
I knew I was gay when I was 7. Didn't attempt any contact until I was about 14. It was a disaster. Didn't really come out until I got out of the Air Force.

Corrupted ? About who they love. No such thing. Love is love.
Love or have sex with?

They are not the same thing

Libs fool themselves when they think that ejackulation is the ultimate experience and it doesnt matter if its with a man or a woman

Love or have sex with?

They are not the same thing

Libs fool themselves when they think that ejackulation is the ultimate experience and it doesnt matter if its with a man or a woman
In my book you have to love someone before you could have sex with them
Sex without love is lust. For most people there is a lustful period in their life when a young adult before marriage, had both of those too. The marriage lasted 18 years. We are separate now but still best friends.

Forum List

Back