🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman arrested for live streaming her raping a 4 year old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman Arrested for Allegedly Raping 4-Year-Old Boy

I really pray that nobody tries to defend her, saying she doesn't deserve prison for what she is accused of doing. Please, give me some hope for humanity.
All she has to do is play the feminine "VICTIM" card that how she was brought up caused her to do this, and then look for pity from the court. She could also say that since he was a boy, he had improper advances toward her, and he never said "NO" she assumed it was consensual sex.

Women's March Speaker Donna Hylton Served Time for Murdering a Man - Snopes.com
In 1986 I was sentenced to 25 years-to-life for kidnapping and second-degree murder. I served the time at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, the only maximum-security prison for women in New York State, and was released in 2012.
My lifelong journey is one of many emotional and physical prisons; I went from abused child to repeated rape victim to desperate teen mother to solitary confinement where the boundary of my world was a 6’x10” cinder block room. It’s a story of tremendous pain and suffering, but it’s also a love story about freedom, hope, survival, sisterhood, redemption, and forgiveness. It’s about learning to love myself and fight for myself and for others.
Since my first day of freedom, I’ve been talking to politicians, to violent abusers, to teenagers, to prison officials, to victims, and to students to tell my story and the thousands of stories belonging to women not free to speak because they are silenced, behind bars, or dead.
In todays society the boy may be accused see his is a male. Don't doubt me.

I really pray that nobody tries to defend her, saying she doesn't deserve prison for what she is accused of doing. Please, give me some hope for humanity.

In the ideal society she would be taken out and shot where she stands.

I have Zero Zero Tolerance for either paedophilia or any form of child molestation, I don't think taxpayers should have their money used to incarcerate such absolute monsters, I think they all should be immediately executed, then dig a hole, put them in it and throw quicklime on them.

I also have Zero Tolerance with anyone who either defends these monsters or anyone who comments that they might have had a bad childhood or some other excuse that they're just misunderstood, I often think that those who make such excuses might have an interest sexually in children themselves if not why are they so sympathetic to such absolute monsters who commit in my opinion the most heinous crime imaginable, you cannot defend or excuse the indefensible.

All she has to do is play the feminine "VICTIM" card that how she was brought up caused her to do this, and then look for pity from the court. She could also say that since he was a boy, he had improper advances toward her, and he never said "NO" she assumed it was consensual sex.

Women's March Speaker Donna Hylton Served Time for Murdering a Man - Snopes.com
In 1986 I was sentenced to 25 years-to-life for kidnapping and second-degree murder. I served the time at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, the only maximum-security prison for women in New York State, and was released in 2012.
My lifelong journey is one of many emotional and physical prisons; I went from abused child to repeated rape victim to desperate teen mother to solitary confinement where the boundary of my world was a 6’x10” cinder block room. It’s a story of tremendous pain and suffering, but it’s also a love story about freedom, hope, survival, sisterhood, redemption, and forgiveness. It’s about learning to love myself and fight for myself and for others.
Since my first day of freedom, I’ve been talking to politicians, to violent abusers, to teenagers, to prison officials, to victims, and to students to tell my story and the thousands of stories belonging to women not free to speak because they are silenced, behind bars, or dead.
In todays society the boy may be accused see his is a male. Don't doubt me.

Donna Hylton served 27 years (bitch should have been EXECUTED) at New York’s Bedford Hills Correctional Facility for taking part in the sadistically horrific kidnap, rape, torture and murder of Thomas Vigliarole aged 62 years-old.

For between FIFTEEN and TWENTY DAYS Donna Hylton and her friends starved, beat, forcibly sodomised him with a THREE FOOT STEEL POLE and then BURNED him ALIVE.

Donna Hylton was invited to give a speech at the Radical Militant Feminist Screamers and Baby Murderers March and held up by the Radical Militant Feminists and Baby Murderers as the epitome of just what a woman should be :rolleyes-41:

I wrote an extensive post about that Sociopath-Psychopath Donna Hylton, including giving three separate links, in the below post in the below thread.

The Women's March is Global

You assume anything kkk boy says is true.

If it is, she'll get tried and convicted.....no matter how much you wish this were the Wild West.

Now run along like a good little boy

You could always try actually discussing the subject instead of trying to distract away from it.

......but, hey, if you can't bring yourself to voice any objection to the rape of children, though, that is certainly your decision. In another thread, you actually indicated it is racist to oppose Islamists killing them intentionally, so it is anybody's guess.

Perusal of the link provides 98% certainty that the perp is an Obama voter.
You have a link to support your bull shit???..
Of course not...

Look at the OP and go to the link. What do you see? How did that group vote in Barry's elections?

Get back to Pupps, flake.
So you really have no links, cites, statements, articles or anything factual...right????
So it's really a case of you are "full of bullshit..."

A brick and a dumpster would save us a lot of money.

If it is, she'll get tried and convicted.....no matter how much you wish this were the Wild West.

Jillian exhibits a pattern of trying to diminish and marginalize others. Comments like "Now run along like a good little boy" is clear evidence of this. I have not even been here a week and I already see this pattern with her.

Let me tell you something, sweetheart, being able to throw around snark is not impressive if that is all you do. And that IS all you do. It does not convey any message other than making you appear to be an empty, vapid twit. You use your snark to mask the fact that you are unable to discuss these matters upon which you comment. Or maybe you are intelligent enough to converse but lack confidence. I do not know. Given your shitty personality I don't care either.

So, in classic Jillian-ese, please ....

INSERT VAPID JILLIAN SNARK HERE I.e.,

Run along little boy
Go cry to mommy
Aren't you precious, honey
You are so cute
You are adorable
Isn't it past your bedtime

P.S., Stop acting like such a bitch to other people. IT is not attractive, and Fuck knows you are going nowhere on your personality.

Of course not...

Look at the OP and go to the link. What do you see? How did that group vote in Barry's elections?

So you really have no links, cites, statements, articles or anything factual...right????

FAIL

The alt-Left is obsessed with denying the most atrocious behavior from human trash. Another reason why I hate them.

Hopefully she'll get what she deserves now that we're into the Trump administration.

Of course not...

FAIL
Yes, you have....
Is this to be a running string of failures from you???...

Jillian exhibits a pattern of trying to diminish and marginalize others. Comments like "Now run along like a good little boy" is clear evidence of this. I have not even been here a week and I already see this pattern with her.

Let me tell you something, sweetheart, being able to throw around snark is not impressive if that is all you do. And that IS all you do. It does not convey any message other than making you appear to be an empty, vapid twit. You use your snark to mask the fact that you are unable to discuss these matters upon which you comment. Or maybe you are intelligent enough to converse but lack confidence. I do not know. Given your shitty personality I don't care either.

So, in classic Jillian-ese, please ....

INSERT VAPID JILLIAN SNARK HERE I.e.,

Run along little boy
Go cry to mommy
Aren't you precious, honey
You are so cute
You are adorable
Isn't it past your bedtime

P.S., Stop acting like such a bitch to other people. IT is not attractive, and Fuck knows you are going nowhere on your personality.
I think you may be in violation of the TOS on this board...
Newbies just can't come in here and start internet bitch slapping the well establishes assholes around...lol.
The TOS gives more privileges based upon seniority? Ha ha ha!!! That would be hilarious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back