Woman arrested for praying silently in public.

Should people be arrested for their thoughts?

• Yes, and send them to reeducation camps to dig lithium for EVs

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No.

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters

I bet if she was bowing towards mecca the cops would have given her an award or if she was Jewish they would have let her be. There is no doubt that Christianity is under attack and I'm saying that as someone who doesn't believe in Organized Religion

~~~~~~
Your thought Police in action.
Keep on moving folks. Nothing to see here. It's just Orwell's 1984 becoming reality.

There are certainly factual accounts that back up your accusations!

If you desire a discussion then you'll have to accept that actions against the black community bring re-actions.

I'm completely open to a discussion and in fact I'm anxious to get to the meat of the question a racism and hate in America.

As a Canadian, I've never been able to understand the issue completely.

My starting point is in acknowledgment of bad feelings still existing due to the south's loss in the civil war.
All actions have consequences

ALL from all sides

Fact is no one alive TODAY in America has been a slave, except those in sex trafficking rings.

And I don't have to accept anything from you about this subject seeing as, by your own admission, you're a Canadian and don't know anything about it

All actions have consequences

ALL from all sides

Fact is no one alive TODAY in America has been a slave, except those in sex trafficking rings.

And I don't have to accept anything from you about this subject seeing as you're a Canadian and don't know anything about it

He's all about being cordial today, careful he's threatening to report

Forum List

Back