Woman arrested for praying silently in public.

Should people be arrested for their thoughts?

• Yes, and send them to reeducation camps to dig lithium for EVs

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No.

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
Yes, look around you. All the democrats are about these days is making us just like the Europeans again whom we broke away from to form America.

Maybe better to ask what if anything do democrats want or do these days which is divesting away from Europe rather than moving closer to it?

I just gave you a hundred---- pick any direction and throw a dart and you'll hit one. Can't make it any simpler than that, so if you still have no idea, I guess there's just no fix for stupidity.

You gave me a hundred? Bullshit, all you did was give a general statement without pointing to any one specific way that we are becoming like Europe. You just went on a rant about Dems, and nothing else.

Interesting....................you said that European problems were becoming American problems, and I asked if you could provide an example. But yet, your link specifically states that the courts sided with the anti abortion group and dissolved the buffer zone because it went against free speech. I don't think your link supports your point as well as you think it does. Yes, the city tried to create a buffer zone, but it was unsuccessful as the courts said that the buffer zone went against free speech, meaning that American laws and rights prevented a European thing from invading our shores. (yeah, I couched that last part in scary language so you would understand it).

I hate to sound like a dick, but if she was in a buffer zone and knew it, she broke the rules.
Sometimes, rules are unjust and need to be exposed as such. Rosa Parks broke the rules too. Accosting abortion seekers and getting in their way is one thing, but praying silently is very different.

Interesting....................you said that European problems were becoming American problems, and I asked if you could provide an example. But yet, your link specifically states that the courts sided with the anti abortion group and dissolved the buffer zone because it went against free speech. I don't think your link supports your point as well as you think it does. Yes, the city tried to create a buffer zone, but it was unsuccessful as the courts said that the buffer zone went against free speech, meaning that American laws and rights prevented a European thing from invading our shores. (yeah, I couched that last part in scary language so you would understand it).
/——-/. Your half ass spin is pathetic. Keep your blinders on and make excuses for the thought police.

/——-/. Your half ass spin is pathetic. Keep your blinders on and make excuses for the thought police.

Not making excuses. YOU said that America was becoming like Europe because their ideas were filtering over to here. I (as well as other posters) said that won't happen because of our structure and laws. You then provided a link about exclusion zones (granted, a European idea), but that was overturned by the courts because of the way our country is structured and our laws. Your own link disproved your claim.

without pointing to any one specific way that we are becoming like Europe.

Dude, if you don't already know just looking around at the world, reading the news, following threads here, what possibly can I tell you in 5 minutes to open your eyes?! You just want me to post something so that you can argue that it is wrong, and I'm not falling for it.

It’s come down to this. The thought police are coming after Christians.

Europa is run today by a small cabal of freemasonic satanists who destroy culture, religion, traditions of peoples living in
Almost all 'churches' are dead, I will be not amazed if in some few years being practicing Christian becomes a crime in Europa

Dude, if you don't already know just looking around at the world, reading the news, following threads here, what possibly can I tell you in 5 minutes to open your eyes?! You just want me to post something so that you can argue that it is wrong, and I'm not falling for it.

So you got nothing other than your own bias. Good to know.

OP is a lie. She was charged with breaching an exclusion zone around the clinic and not for praying silently.

Interesting how fux twists the story to fit its agenda.

People who work in, or use, these clinics deserve protection from these nut jobs.

As a matter of fact the order excludes churches from the order. She could pray to her hearts content in a chapel. But she cant harrass people accessing healthcare.

It is against the law to be in a BUFFER ZONE, where no religious activities, protests or mind-changing is allowed. You have to read the article. They didn't just nab her for praying, they nabbed her for making a demonstration of one of these activities in a buffer zone.
Its not complicated is it. ?

OP is a lie. She was charged with breaching an exclusion zone around the clinic and not for praying silently.

Interesting how fux twists the story to fit its agenda.

People who work in, or use, these clinics deserve protection from these nut jobs.

As a matter of fact the order excludes churches from the order. She could pray to her hearts content in a chapel. But she cant harrass people accessing healthcare.

/----/ People who pray and work to protect innocent life are nut jobs and those who murder babies in their mother's womb are outstanding public servants? Only in your sick world.

I bet if she was bowing towards mecca the cops would have given her an award or if she was Jewish they would have let her be. There is no doubt that Christianity is under attack and I'm saying that as someone who doesn't believe in Organized Religion

It’s western culture that is being attacked and Christianity is a staple of western culture.

Forum List

Back