Woman arrested for praying silently in public.

Should people be arrested for their thoughts?

• Yes, and send them to reeducation camps to dig lithium for EVs

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No.

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
The dicks are the British parliament for CREATING buffer zones where you are not allowed to pray silently to yourself outside an abortion center! What I want to know is how do you tell?

England isn't like America, where we have freedom of speech and religion, guaranteed by the Constitution. I wouldn't worry about it too much. It's their problem, not ours.

Why are Americans worried about this? British laws are different than American laws, and the way the two countries are structured is different.

Besides..................she was in an area that was off limits for either side to promote their views. She should have known better.

Why are Americans worried about this? British laws are different than American laws, and the way the two countries are structured is different.

Besides..................she was in an area that was off limits for either side to promote their views. She should have known better.

There's a reason why our laws are different, but for the life of me, I can't remember why.

3-stamp-act-cartoon-1765-granger.jpg79729_joinordie_lg.gif

You should probably tell Tommy Taint to pound sand

It’s come down to this. The thought police are coming after Christians.
Good.
This woman isn't a "Christian" anyway.
She's just a freak poser trying to draw attention to herself....not to Christ.
He very specifically told his followers NOT to conduct themselves in this manner.

, “When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men … but when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your father who is unseen.”

Matthew 6:4-8

Forum List

Back