Woman Born In China Tells Us How America Is Becoming Like China

Well the DNC has read Marx, but now they are learning from the CCP.

This woman says Democrats are using Communist tactics they used in China to attack their own people:

y'all are spreading so many lies about what the FBI is doing... They aren't calling soccer moms domestic terroists.... Just try for once to have an honest conversation.

I'm in my mid 40s. We still got spanked by the principal when I was young. He had a paddle hanging on the back of his office door.

I remember I got paddled and my grandma took me to school the next day and into the principals office and she said "no spanks this boy but me. If you do it again I'm going to stick that paddle up your ass sideways" and she knocked some shit off his desk on the floor and walked out.

I guess the days of people being able to dictate what happens to their kids in school is over. And now if you raise a stink you're a terrorist.

The worst part is most people don't know about this and a lot don't care. And this is a dangerous situation here because this how all real problems start, very small.

This woman says Democrats are using Communist tactics they used in China to attack their own people:

What is the issue that caused Fox News to make these allegations? Is this related to the controversy over vaccine mandates?

With it`s greater population, China is bound to produce more idiots than we do. She`s just one of them.

I'm in my mid 40s. We still got spanked by the principal when I was young. He had a paddle hanging on the back of his office door.

I remember I got paddled and my grandma took me to school the next day and into the principals office and she said "no spanks this boy but me. If you do it again I'm going to stick that paddle up your ass sideways" and she knocked some shit off his desk on the floor and walked out.

I guess the days of people being able to dictate what happens to their kids in school is over. And now if you raise a stink you're a terrorist.

The worst part is most people don't know about this and a lot don't care. And this is a dangerous situation here because this how all real problems start, very small.
What's the issue? It's not about spanking in the schools.
Is it related to vaccine mandates being alleged to be communist tactics?

The FBI has been weaponized and are totally unreliable and have 0 credibility with Americans.

Funny cause that’s exactly how I see you… Zero credibility. Too many eyeballs and Bureaucratic systems in place for the FBI to be complicit in the conspiracies that you accuse them of being involved with and not get called out. Your BS is pure comedy

What is the issue that caused Fox News to make these allegations? Is this related to the controversy over vaccine mandates?
Best way to learn about communist countries is talk to someone who was born in one and lived there before coming here.
I know....you want to weasel your way out of this discussion by trying to make it appear like fake news......but I hear this from former communists all too often.
The only communists that like communism are people who never had to live under communism.

Funny cause that’s exactly how I see you… Zero credibility. Too many eyeballs and Bureaucratic systems in place for the FBI to be complicit in the conspiracies that you accuse them of being involved with and not get called out. Your BS is pure comedy
They are complicit in conspiracies. Your BS is the comedy here.

They are complicit in conspiracies. Your BS is the comedy here.
How many of your silly posts that you try and take seriously getting booted into conspiracy theory section or the badlands? Sorry my friend but you are the joke here. An organization the size of the FBI is going to have a lot of dirty laundry which is why oversight is important... but they have nothing close to the crap you accuse them of. Thats why you can't back up and prove most everything you claim on this board... This is why so many of your posts getting booted

Best way to learn about communist countries is talk to someone who was born in one and lived there before coming here.
I know....you want to weasel your way out of this discussion by trying to make it appear like fake news......but I hear this from former communists all too often.
The only communists that like communism are people who never had to live under communism.
The lady in the video and many right wing media personalities are saying that the FBI is calling soccer moms domestic terrorists for trying to get involved in their kids education. These are flat out lies. Nothing of the sort is actually happening. You know this right?

How many of your silly posts that you try and take seriously getting booted into conspiracy theory section or the badlands? Sorry my friend but you are the joke here. An organization the size of the FBI is going to have a lot of dirty laundry which is why oversight is important... but they have nothing close to the crap you accuse them of. Thats why you can't back up and prove most everything you claim on this board... This is why so many of your posts getting booted
How many time is the forum powers that be going to support a narrative that is not fact based? Figure that out, and there is your answer.

How many time is the forum powers that be going to support a narrative that is not fact based? Figure that out, and there is your answer.
This forum leans heavily on the conservative side. If you are getting dinged then you know you are as wing nutty as they come.

Forum List

Back