CDZ Woman charged with boyfriend's suicide

before I go

who gives a s**t about the boyfriends suicide

honestly

who?????

People who cared about him do, and I find the case interesting, and so do others apparently.

people commit suicide every day of the week every week every month

are we going to post about every single one of them daily?

it is what it is

Lol! If you aren't interested then you know your way out the door, I assume? Or would you be happy if I agreed with you and asked the moderators to close my thread because SKYE isn't interested in it?

cool it lol

just saying what i think

Yes, well this is the Clean Debate zone, so . . . is there some other ignorant comment you would like to add to your ignorant comments regarding this case?

before I go

who gives a s**t about the boyfriends suicide

honestly

who?????

People who cared about him do, and I find the case interesting, and so do others apparently.

people commit suicide every day of the week every week every month

are we going to post about every single one of them daily?

it is what it is

Lol! If you aren't interested then you know your way out the door, I assume? Or would you be happy if I agreed with you and asked the moderators to close my thread because SKYE isn't interested in it?

cool it lol

just saying what i think

Yes, well this is the Clean Debate zone, so . . . is there some other ignorant comment you would like to add to your ignorant comments regarding this case?

hahahhaa ok lol

just to say

people commit suicide every single day

shall we post about those suicides as breaking news?

I don't know

whatever

I prefer to post about WW3 breaking

but that is a personal choice

So, this young woman is being charged with manslaughter (I think) for talking her boyfriend/friend into committing suicide. The young man who killed himself had apparently suffered from severe depression and talked about committing suicide often. While I think what this young lady did is really horrible and I wonder what kind of person would do such a thing, I'm not sure how I feel about her being charged with his suicide. People are definitely responsible for their own actions, including their own suicides. However, this young man suffered from mental illness, which kind of changes the dynamic. What do you all think about it?

Her texts pushed him to suicide, prosecutors say. But does that mean she killed him?
I did not catch how old he was. If young he may have had a severe mental problems, or Bi Polar. SP?? with wide mood swings. I just have a problem with these type of cases since I have transported many for treatment. Some you could not see any problems and others were nuts. Its easy to like some, but we use to be very careful do to some can snap into a killing mode. I am pretty sure the girl either did not understand or like many young people not know what the problem was.

I would agree if the boy was mentally stable. He apparently was not very mentally stable, and this girl was or had to be aware of that fact.
It doesn't matter ChrisL - his mental state does not trump her 1st Amendment rights. She has freedom of speech - and that includes encouraging someone to commit suicide.

So, this young woman is being charged with manslaughter (I think) for talking her boyfriend/friend into committing suicide. The young man who killed himself had apparently suffered from severe depression and talked about committing suicide often. While I think what this young lady did is really horrible and I wonder what kind of person would do such a thing, I'm not sure how I feel about her being charged with his suicide. People are definitely responsible for their own actions, including their own suicides. However, this young man suffered from mental illness, which kind of changes the dynamic. What do you all think about it?

Her texts pushed him to suicide, prosecutors say. But does that mean she killed him?
I did not catch how old he was. If young he may have had a severe mental problems, or Bi Polar. SP?? with wide mood swings. I just have a problem with these type of cases since I have transported many for treatment. Some you could not see any problems and others were nuts. Its easy to like some, but we use to be very careful do to some can snap into a killing mode. I am pretty sure the girl either did not understand or like many young people not know what the problem was.

He was 18 and she was 17 at the time of his suicide. I agree that trying to handle the stress of a suicidal friend may have gotten to be too much for her. She had talked him out of it many times in the past apparently. It probably got too much for her, and she didn't know how to deal with it, so she said some things in bad judgment. After reading a little more about their relationship, that is what I think. She seemed to care about him, but a 17-year-old child doesn't have the background or training to deal with someone who is an emotional wreck.

just to say

I don't know

whatever

Obviously, this is not your regular suicide. A young woman is being charged with involuntary manslaughter!

just to say

I don't know

whatever

Obviously, this is not your regular suicide. A young woman is being charged with involuntary manslaughter!

who knows

a suicide is a suicide

this news doesn't hold to much importance to me
so.....

good night y'all

I would agree if the boy was mentally stable. He apparently was not very mentally stable, and this girl was or had to be aware of that fact.
It doesn't matter ChrisL - his mental state does not trump her 1st Amendment rights. She has freedom of speech - and that includes encouraging someone to commit suicide.

I agree even if I don't agree with what she said to him. After doing a little more reading, I think she was just frustrated and didn't know how else to deal with this situation. She was just a kid at the time. I wouldn't want to have to deal with that now, never mind at 17 years old.

I agree even if I don't agree with what she said to him. After doing a little more reading, I think she was just frustrated and didn't know how else to deal with this situation. She was just a kid at the time. I wouldn't want to have to deal with that now, never mind at 17 years old.
I agree with you completely. Morally, what she did was rather despicable. But it would be a tremendous injustice if she were to be charged with a crime. She has a right to speak her mind.

I agree with you completely. Morally, what she did was rather despicable. But it would be a tremendous injustice if she were to be charged with a crime. She has a right to speak her mind.

I think he actually had her convinced that there was nothing else for him but suicide. I think she actually may have thought she was helping him in some sick strange way. She probably should have informed his parents about their discussions about suicide.

before I go who gives a s**t about the boyfriends suicide honestly who?????
Hopefully everyone in America cares about this particular suicide skye as this goes to the heart of our system of justice and the U.S. Constitution itself. It doesn't get more important than this.

Hopefully everyone in America cares about this particular suicide skye as this goes to the heart of our system of justice and the U.S. Constitution itself. It doesn't get more important than this.

Yes, well, as the saying goes . . . ignorance is bliss. :uhh: I just . . . can't even believe it. Lol.

Why care about this particular suicide?

what about all the other suicides that happen daily?

you are a hypocrite

it's unbelievable!

you are a hypocrite

it's unbelievable!

I already told you! Because of the fact that a young woman is being charged with involuntary manslaughter for this man's suicide!

you are a hypocrite

it's unbelievable!

I already told you! Because of the fact that a young woman is being charged with involuntary manslaughter for this man's suicide!

if you care about his one

you should care about all of them

pick and chose? because they are on the headlines?

not good

you are a hypocrite

it's unbelievable!

not good

Because a WOMAN IS BEING CHARGED with KILLING a man who committed suicide.

you are a hypocrite

it's unbelievable!

not good

Because a WOMAN IS BEING CHARGED with KILLING a man who committed suicide.

that is not the first case

why not care about ALL OF THEM????????????????????????

why this one only?

like you care.....meh

s-df793c9d93006f44082cc3652136d685c0243f6a.gif

Forum List

Back