🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately

Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately - Full story

“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.”

She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said.

Ms. Leeds has told the story to at least four people close to her, who also spoke with The New York Times.

Mr. Trump’s claim that his crude words had never turned into actions was similarly infuriating to a woman watching on Sunday night in Ohio: Rachel Crooks."

Who do you believe. The woman who claimed to be touched inappropriately or Trump who claims he did nothing wrong?
She also claimed that "if he would have stuck to my breast area I would have been okay with it". Nobody takes CNN, NY Times and PMSNBC seriously any longer.

Okay to assume Donald trump has NEVER grouped a woman is absurd. I am sure one or two didn't like it. I am also sure they could have filed reports and even IF Donald Trump bought off a judge or prosecutor like he did for the battery charge against his former henchman there would be a paper trail. To magically produce victims weeks from a election with NO PROOF or evidence other then the woman's word smells to high heaven. we are all told to believe it because why??? Well because the accuser has a Vagina that's why!

Um No

Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately - Full story

Ms. Leeds has told the story to at least four people close to her, who also spoke with The New York Times.

Mr. Trump’s claim that his crude words had never turned into actions was similarly infuriating to a woman watching on Sunday night in Ohio: Rachel Crooks."

Who do you believe. The woman who claimed to be touched inappropriately or Trump who claims he did nothing wrong?

Hmm, they dug up Anita Hill for another round? :eek:

after 30 years shows up 26 days before an election?????
true

Things are not going so well for Trump.
Getting worse by the day
23205e8d0231a5b7a6ef3b8028f321e8d0445005_hq1.jpg

I don't care for Trump, but see this as the usual Dem progressives attempt to destroy another Rep candidate with paid for false allegations. Think about it. How many does this make, now?
I've simply lost count.

Today I read a Fl attorney is attempting to even have him declared mentally incompetent. One judge already recused themselves. Another is expected to throw it out. It is absolutely bizarre the lengths the left will go to.
as i said, the dead give away is her being okay with him touching her upper body but was aghast at him touching her lower. a strange man on an airplane and she is okay with him touching her upper body? bizarre

She also claimed that "if he would have stuck to my breast area I would have been okay with it". Nobody takes CNN, NY Times and PMSNBC seriously any longer.

In other words, IF it happened, it was consensual!

I don't care for Trump, but see this as the usual Dem progressives attempt to destroy another Rep candidate with paid for false allegations. Think about it. How many does this make, now?
I've simply lost count.

Today I read a Fl attorney is attempting to even have him declared mentally incompetent. One judge already recused themselves. Another is expected to throw it out. It is absolutely bizarre the lengths the left will go to.
as i said, the dead give away is her being okay with him touching her upper body but was aghast at him touching her lower. a strange man on an airplane and she is okay with him touching her upper body? bizarre

If it happened, the bitch invited it.

I saw her interview on TV. She said his hands were everywhere, I might not have been so upset if he had just restricted his touching to my upper body but I got upset when he tried to go up my skirt!

So she would have let a stranger in first class on an airplane touch her upper body but her skirt is off limits! Dosen't that sound strange?
My thought exactly. If Trump had stuck to simply fondling her breasts, she would had stayed in first class with him?

And I'll be darn, she juuuuuuuuuuuuuust happens to wait until October 2016 to make the accusations.

Gee, I wonder if October 2016 has any significance as to why this story came out now?

Real head scratcher, isn't it?

Forum List

Back