Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately

Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately - Full story

“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.”

She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said.

Ms. Leeds has told the story to at least four people close to her, who also spoke with The New York Times.

Mr. Trump’s claim that his crude words had never turned into actions was similarly infuriating to a woman watching on Sunday night in Ohio: Rachel Crooks."

Who do you believe. The woman who claimed to be touched inappropriately or Trump who claims he did nothing wrong?
I saw her interview on TV. She said his hands were everywhere, I might not have been so upset if he had just restricted his touching to my upper body but I got upset when he tried to go up my skirt!

So she would have let a stranger in first class on an airplane touch her upper body but her skirt is off limits! Dosen't that sound strange?
My thought exactly. If Trump had stuck to simply fondling her breasts, she would had stayed in first class with him?
i think so

5 so far. wonder how many more will come out of the woodwork

Considering the money she has, her limitless lust for power and the filthiest corruption I have seen in my lifetime coming from a presidential candidate - I'd say plenty.

Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately - Full story

Ms. Leeds has told the story to at least four people close to her, who also spoke with The New York Times.

Mr. Trump’s claim that his crude words had never turned into actions was similarly infuriating to a woman watching on Sunday night in Ohio: Rachel Crooks."

Who do you believe. The woman who claimed to be touched inappropriately or Trump who claims he did nothing wrong?

why wouldn't you believe the woman when what she describes is exactly what dumb donald said he did with impunity?

Because she made no claims til after the tape came out
true

that's a lie. she told people contemporaneously. he said what he does to women. you don't believe what he says either?

:cuckoo:

Selective outrage after the liberal news media tells you what to think. Are you really an educated person? You just cant seem to be able to think for yourself. Maybe you're just playing along..You cant really be that ignorant

Last edited:

Bullshit. In any event,. you could replace "Trump" with "Clinton" and it would fit. No doubt Hillary would approve.
Bill Clinton is not running for President.
you can keep saying that and we can keep pointing out your double standard

Bullshit. In any event,. you could replace "Trump" with "Clinton" and it would fit. No doubt Hillary would approve.
Bill Clinton is not running for President.
you can keep saying that and we can keep pointing out your double standard
real talk

back then the armrests were huge in first class and you could not lift them like she claimed

if the hand cant reach you must acquit.

lou dobbs released her phone number and it was traced to the clinton foundation.

phony

why wouldn't you believe the woman when what she describes is exactly what dumb donald said he did with impunity?
Because she's a paid shill for the Demoncrats. Proof, where's her proof? Witnesses? Anything? Nah, it's a big KACHINGG for some bimboid.

She is just now talking about it? Bullshit

She is just now talking about it? Bullshit
yep i think its lies too

back then the armrests were huge in first class and you could not lift them like she claimed

if the hand cant reach you must acquit.

lou dobbs released her phone number and it was traced to the clinton foundation.

phony
BULLSHIT!

oy0ldmzgyb7wqwv4upjp.gif

Did he grope her in a box?

Did he grope her with a fox?

Did he grope her in a house?

Did he grope her with a mouse?

The only real question is whether she's being paid to lie or if she's an attention whore looking for her five minutes of fame.

Did he grope her in a box?

Did he grope her with a fox?

Did he grope her in a house?

Did he grope her with a mouse?

The only real question is whether she's being paid to lie or if she's an attention whore looking for her five minutes of fame.
5690746f13d5b.image.jpg

Forum List

Back