Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately

Women are coming out of the woodwork....

Trump is a serial groper
Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately - Full story

“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.”

She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said.

Ms. Leeds has told the story to at least four people close to her, who also spoke with The New York Times.

Mr. Trump’s claim that his crude words had never turned into actions was similarly infuriating to a woman watching on Sunday night in Ohio: Rachel Crooks."

Who do you believe. The woman who claimed to be touched inappropriately or Trump who claims he did nothing wrong?

why wouldn't you believe the woman when what she describes is exactly what dumb donald said he did with impunity?

Because she made no claims til after the tape came out
maybe she thought it would be hopeless because she had no evidence? or she was shy to speak out so once ppl started coming forward she did the same

Likely these women have been bought. There's no dirty sewer the Clintons aren't willing to crawl through for power and money. At any rate they can go to Hell. Don't buy it - don't give a shit.
I'm with you.

I don't buy it.

And I don't give a shit.

On a commercial flight, most likely full and not one word till now.

I'm not a Trump supporter but this reeks.
yeah i aint buying it either

Trump is a serial groper
Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately - Full story

“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.”

She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said.

Ms. Leeds has told the story to at least four people close to her, who also spoke with The New York Times.

Mr. Trump’s claim that his crude words had never turned into actions was similarly infuriating to a woman watching on Sunday night in Ohio: Rachel Crooks."

Who do you believe. The woman who claimed to be touched inappropriately or Trump who claims he did nothing wrong?

why wouldn't you believe the woman when what she describes is exactly what dumb donald said he did with impunity?

maybe she thought it would be hopeless because she had no evidence? or she was shy to speak out so once ppl started coming forward she did the same

Likely these women have been bought. There's no dirty sewer the Clintons aren't willing to crawl through for power and money. At any rate they can go to Hell. Don't buy it - don't give a shit.
I'm with you.

I don't buy it.

And I don't give a shit.

and yet dumb donald told you exactly what he does. funny how trumpsters believe the nonsense he spews but ignore the truth.

Trump is a serial groper

I'm with you.

I don't buy it.

And I don't give a shit.

yeah i aint buying it either

of course you aren't. :rolleyes:

If you want to be groped you can. :)

trump-grope.jpg
Not by Donald Trump, but I wouldnt mind being groped by a beautiful woman
Trump does not give you a choice!
Okay I will let him do it as long as he gives me a few of his millions
Make sure you get the cash in advance otherwise he will say you were not good enough and he will stiff you, pun intended.
does he stiff waiters and waitresses?
He'll stiff anyone.

Clinton will destroy our Republic and these lying Democrats want us to be all upset over a little ass grabbing.

middle-finger-kid-e1356930613672.jpg

Trump is a serial groper

I'm with you.

I don't buy it.

And I don't give a shit.

and yet dumb donald told you exactly what he does. funny how trumpsters believe the nonsense he spews but ignore the truth.

Trump is a serial groper

I'm with you.

I don't buy it.

And I don't give a shit.

In their defense trump is a liar. Maybe he was lying to Billy bush. It's really 50/50 with trump.

And yet Republicans are hoping he's going to tariff his corporate buddies and build a wall.

What we believe is that Trump is America's only hope to stop a radical Leftist from destroying our country. The nonsense is coming from fools like you.

What we believe is that Trump is America's only hope to stop a radical Leftist from destroying our country. The nonsense is coming from fools like you.
After the election we need to sit down and decide are Republican end of days types claiming us liberals are destroying the nation right or is that just right wing bullshit. Seems like bs

After the election we need to sit down and decide are Republican end of days types claiming us liberals are destroying the nation right or is that just right wing bullshit.

You Liberal jerks have been destroying America for the past 8 years. You can't see it because, like Obama and his administration, you hate America.

In their defense trump is a liar.

Clinton owns that label. She's been a compulsive and obsessive LIAR all her stinking life. This is well documented but fools like you are too bigoted to see it.
If it's so well documented why are independents and undecideds now voting for her?

You've been lyin about hillary for 20 years and so it's all out there and none of it warrants voting for Dr evil.

It would have been so easy for Cruz rubio kasich Christie jeb etc, right? Wrong! So consider this. Hillary is better than trump and trump is better than all those guys.

If you ask me trump or Cruz I'd pick trump too

Obama wanted fundamental transformation because he hates this country. Clinton will complete the job that asshole started.

Trump is a serial groper

I'm with you.

I don't buy it.

And I don't give a shit.

Look. I fully understand that you are cortically sub illuminated, but
I want to see "proof" 30 years after the fact.

Forum List

Back