Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately

Clinton wants open borders. What do you Liberal fools think that will do to our country. People voting for that whore do so out of ignorance or because they hate America and want it gone.

Women are coming out of the woodwork....

Trump is a serial groper
Because she made no claims til after the tape came out
maybe she thought it would be hopeless because she had no evidence? or she was shy to speak out so once ppl started coming forward she did the same

Likely these women have been bought. There's no dirty sewer the Clintons aren't willing to crawl through for power and money. At any rate they can go to Hell. Don't buy it - don't give a shit.
I'm with you.

I don't buy it.

And I don't give a shit.

On a commercial flight, most likely full and not one word till now.

I'm not a Trump supporter but this reeks.

and yet dumb donald told you exactly what he does. funny how trumpsters believe the nonsense he spews but ignore the truth.
Look. I fully understand that you are cortically sub illuminated, but
I want to see "proof" 30 years after the fact.

if you say so

it wasn't 30 years. and dumb donald told you himself what he does.

and the hacks who are all protective of the reality show host are cheering for him humiliating the first woman candidate for president of a major party with her husbands indiscretions ALL OF WHICH WERE LITIGATED BY DESPERATE KEN STARR and the Gingrich House. it was a fail then and is still a fail.

but the fact that you're unable to critically assess the orange bigoted misogynist fascist and your inability to understand why the only demographic he wins is uneducated white males is duly noted.

and yet dumb donald told you exactly what he does. funny how trumpsters believe the nonsense he spews but ignore the truth.

What we believe is that Trump is America's only hope to stop a radical Leftist from destroying our country. The nonsense is coming from fools like you.
After the election we need to sit down and decide are Republican end of days types claiming us liberals are destroying the nation right or is that just right wing bullshit. Seems like bs

by destroying the nation, they mean women, people of color, and gays can't be abused by white christian males.

by destroying the nation, they mean women, people of color, and gays can't be abused by white christian males.

No, idiot. Apart from the fact that Clinton don't give a shit about people of color, we mean by appointing activist judges to the Supreme Court who will eviscerate our Bill of Rights, continue with DOJ corruption and open up our borders to all manner of unsavory people including terrorists. Like her predecessor, this whore hates America.

Trump is a serial groper
maybe she thought it would be hopeless because she had no evidence? or she was shy to speak out so once ppl started coming forward she did the same

Likely these women have been bought. There's no dirty sewer the Clintons aren't willing to crawl through for power and money. At any rate they can go to Hell. Don't buy it - don't give a shit.
I'm with you.

I don't buy it.

And I don't give a shit.

if you say so

and the hacks who are all protective of the reality show host are cheering for him humiliating the first woman candidate for president of a major party with her husbands indiscretions ALL OF WHICH WERE LITIGATED BY DESPERATE KEN STARR and the Gingrich House. it was a fail then and is still a fail.

but the fact that you're unable to critically assess the orange bigoted misogynist fascist and your inability to understand why the only demographic he wins is uneducated white males is duly noted.
You truly are an idiot.

I don't care what you think.

I don't care what Donald Trump says.

I don't care what he does.

I'm not voting for Trump.

I'm not voting for Clinton.

And until I see actual proof I don't believe any of it.

I have critically assessed the allegations and still haven't seen actual proof.

Phony fucking lawyer. This I have assessed.

Some guy is claiming Hillary Clinton came on to him on a flight...I find him about as credible as these women suddenly finding courage and coming forward against Trump. It's stupid

Trump is a serial groper

I'm with you.

I don't buy it.

And I don't give a shit.

if you say so

BTW.

What makes you think I sit and watch all of this bullshit on TV?

I have better things to do with my time than to watch this reality soap opera that you live.

I'll laugh my ass off when you fall out from the massive coronary you are surely heading for.

Trump is a serial groper
why wouldn't you believe the woman when what she describes is exactly what dumb donald said he did with impunity?

I'm with you.

I don't buy it.

And I don't give a shit.

I'm guessing you haven't been around men joking and talking shit..I'm sure in your little world they don't do that...You leftist cant stick to the issues, because you'll lose.

You truly are an idiot.

I don't even care if it WAS true. We're putting some ass grabbing up against the future of our country? How stupid do you have to be to equate the two or worse the former more important than the latter.

This is all a dirty ruse by dirty America hating people to get Trump eliminated.

Some guy is claiming Hillary Clinton came on to him on a flight...I find him about as credible as these women suddenly finding courage and coming forward against Trump. It's stupid
"Some guy is claiming Hillary Clinton came on to him on a flight".......link so we can read about it, please. :link:

In their defense trump is a liar.

Clinton owns that label. She's been a compulsive and obsessive LIAR all her stinking life. This is well documented but fools like you are too bigoted to see it.
If it's so well documented why are independents and undecideds now voting for her?

You've been lyin about hillary for 20 years and so it's all out there and none of it warrants voting for Dr evil.

It would have been so easy for Cruz rubio kasich Christie jeb etc, right? Wrong! So consider this. Hillary is better than trump and trump is better than all those guys.

If you ask me trump or Cruz I'd pick trump too

You marvel at how she gets away with corruption :slap:

You truly are an idiot.

I don't even care if it WAS true. We're putting some ass grabbing up against the future of our country? How stupid do you have to be to equate the two or worse the former more important than the latter.

This is all a dirty ruse by dirty America hating people to get Trump eliminated.
So....you admit that you have no problem with a Presidential candidate bragging that he can come up to women and grab them in the pussy?

In their defense trump is a liar.

Clinton owns that label. She's been a compulsive and obsessive LIAR all her stinking life. This is well documented but fools like you are too bigoted to see it.
If it's so well documented why are independents and undecideds now voting for her?

You've been lyin about hillary for 20 years and so it's all out there and none of it warrants voting for Dr evil.

It would have been so easy for Cruz rubio kasich Christie jeb etc, right? Wrong! So consider this. Hillary is better than trump and trump is better than all those guys.

If you ask me trump or Cruz I'd pick trump too

You marvel at how she gets away with corruption :slap:
If only there were some investigations....Congressional, FBI, Special Prosecutors.....if only they had investigated her at some time............

Trump is a serial groper

I'm with you.

I don't buy it.

And I don't give a shit.

I'm guessing you haven't been around men joking and talking shit..I'm sure in your little world they don't do that...You leftist cant stick to the issues, because you'll lose.
I'm guessing you have no women you care about in your life....this is NO joking matter.

Trump is a serial groper

I'm with you.

I don't buy it.

And I don't give a shit.

I'm guessing you have no women you care about in your life....this is NO joking matter.
You're not too bright are you?...Just another clown on the this board

Forum List

Back