Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately

They do like white straight male power structure.

The Democrat party is the party of Jim Crow. Get it straight.
That's funny because I live in the rich white Republican suburbs and let me give you an example of white racism maybe you can understand. There are buses that bring black people from Detroit out to metro detroit so they can work. That's a good thing, right? But white people are against anything public including public transportation. But that's not the point I wanted to make.

Back to my point. So the bus would help out hundreds or even thousands more black people if it would continue in a little further. But the bus won't go any further than 12 mile. My white neighborhood voted that we don't want the bus to come into our town. We want to keep "those people" out. And if you think that's not racist, you're a racist. LOL
thats a great example

and yet dumb donald told you exactly what he does. funny how trumpsters believe the nonsense he spews but ignore the truth.

What we believe is that Trump is America's only hope to stop a radical Leftist from destroying our country. The nonsense is coming from fools like you.
After the election we need to sit down and decide are Republican end of days types claiming us liberals are destroying the nation right or is that just right wing bullshit. Seems like bs

by destroying the nation, they mean women, people of color, and gays can't be abused by white christian males.
They do like white straight male power structure. They do seem awfully anxious to not only preserve the tax breaks Trump gets that allow him to pay no taxes but they want to give guys like Trump more tax breaks.

Who would win under Hillary? Winners: Working families, particularly low-income parents with young children.

Winners: Taxpayers up and down the income ladder, but especially the ones at the top. Also most businesses.

What about the debt?
Who would win and lose under Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton’s tax plans
Are you Leftwats just delusional? It isn't Trump that met with major Wall Street doners over the last decade, it's Hillary. She's very cozy with the wealthiest men in the world, giving speeches she won't disclose to the public and for good reason. She wasn't talking to them about how she was going to take away their most lucrative tax breaks and only complete jackasses like you would think otherwise.

That's funny because I live in the rich white Republican suburbs and let me give you an example of white racism maybe you can understand. There are buses that bring black people from Detroit out to metro detroit so they can work. That's a good thing, right? But white people are against anything public including public transportation. But that's not the point I wanted to make.

Back to my point. So the bus would help out hundreds or even thousands more black people if it would continue in a little further. But the bus won't go any further than 12 mile. My white neighborhood voted that we don't want the bus to come into our town. We want to keep "those people" out. And if you think that's not racist, you're a racist. LOL

Are you afraid of black people, Silly Bonobo? Did you vote in the HOA to keep black people out?

You can be honest... But I think you could run into some problems in denying people access to public roads and sidewalks...

Are you afraid of black people, Silly Bonobo? Did you vote in the HOA to keep black people out?

You can be honest... But I think you could run into some problems in denying people access to public roads and sidewalks...
He is lying his ass off

Hey dip shit. Buses go all the way to big beaver you lying fuck. Try to not lie to people who grew up there and have family there. How do I know???? Because that was how I got to work. So kindly take you false accusations of racism and shove them up your ass where they belong!
Fuck you stupid! I live on Novi and I talked to the black bus driver who told me this. The bus stops at 12 and Haggerty. It won't go into Wixom/Walled Lake where all the fucking factory jobs are. Wake up whitey. LOL

So explain why Wixom/Walled Lake doesn't want the buses coming in that far? It's ok if the dark people want to work at 12 oaks mall but we don't want too many blacks coming this way.

I'm not complaining btw. LOL

and yet dumb donald told you exactly what he does. funny how trumpsters believe the nonsense he spews but ignore the truth.

What we believe is that Trump is America's only hope to stop a radical Leftist from destroying our country. The nonsense is coming from fools like you.
After the election we need to sit down and decide are Republican end of days types claiming us liberals are destroying the nation right or is that just right wing bullshit. Seems like bs

by destroying the nation, they mean women, people of color, and gays can't be abused by white christian males.
They do like white straight male power structure. They do seem awfully anxious to not only preserve the tax breaks Trump gets that allow him to pay no taxes but they want to give guys like Trump more tax breaks.

Who would win under Hillary? Winners: Working families, particularly low-income parents with young children.

Winners: Taxpayers up and down the income ladder, but especially the ones at the top. Also most businesses.

What about the debt?
Are you Leftwats just delusional? It isn't Trump that met with major Wall Street doners over the last decade, it's Hillary. She's very cozy with the wealthiest men in the world, giving speeches she won't disclose to the public and for good reason. She wasn't talking to them about how she was going to take away their most lucrative tax breaks and only complete jackasses like you would think otherwise.
real talk

What about the debt?
real talk

and still that has no meaning. is it like a secret code that only nutty people know?

thats a great example

That's because whites moved away from Detroit to get away from ghetto people. Why would they want public transportation to bring those people in?

thats a great example

what do you think that exemplifies?

Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately - Full story

“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.”

She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said.

Ms. Leeds has told the story to at least four people close to her, who also spoke with The New York Times.

Mr. Trump’s claim that his crude words had never turned into actions was similarly infuriating to a woman watching on Sunday night in Ohio: Rachel Crooks."

Who do you believe. The woman who claimed to be touched inappropriately or Trump who claims he did nothing wrong?

why wouldn't you believe the woman when what she describes is exactly what dumb donald said he did with impunity?

Because she made no claims til after the tape came out
true

that's a lie. she told people contemporaneously. he said what he does to women. you don't believe what he says either?

:cuckoo:

Selective outrage after the liberal news media tells you what to think. Are you really an educated person? You just cant seem to be able to think for yourself. Maybe you're just playing along..You cant really be that ignorant

They think a man trying to hit on a woman is to be considered "assault". LOL. If that was the case hundreds of millions of men trying to go for a kiss or "make a move" should be put in prison. Ha ha ha.

Meanwhile Bill Clinton used his power to get a BJ from an 18 year old intern right there under the Oval Office desk and that bitch Hillary attacked the woman, knowing well that based on her husband's record, she was probably telling the truth.

why wouldn't you believe the woman when what she describes is exactly what dumb donald said he did with impunity?

true

that's a lie. she told people contemporaneously. he said what he does to women. you don't believe what he says either?

Selective outrage after the liberal news media tells you what to think. Are you really an educated person? You just cant seem to be able to think for yourself. Maybe you're just playing along..You cant really be that ignorant

They think a man trying to hit on a woman is to be considered "assault". LOL. If that was the case hundreds of millions of men trying to go for a kiss or "make a move" should be put in prison. Ha ha ha.

Meanwhile Bill Clinton used his power to get a BJ from an 18 year old intern right there under the Oval Office desk and that bitch Hillary attacked the woman, knowing well that based on her husband's record, she was probably telling the truth.
hitting on a woman is not assault.
but grabbing them by the p without permission is

true

So wait, you wan't guys to verbally ask "can't I fondle your breasts and then your pussy?" before they do it? Ha ha ha. I guess you never had a guy hit on you. I wonder why? LOL

So wait, you wan't guys to verbally ask "can't I fondle your breasts and then your pussy?" before they do it? Ha ha ha. I guess you never had a guy hit on you. I wonder why? LOL
thats rape

Forum List

Back