Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately

and yet dumb donald told you exactly what he does. funny how trumpsters believe the nonsense he spews but ignore the truth.

What we believe is that Trump is America's only hope to stop a radical Leftist from destroying our country. The nonsense is coming from fools like you.
After the election we need to sit down and decide are Republican end of days types claiming us liberals are destroying the nation right or is that just right wing bullshit. Seems like bs
So what has a LIB President done to help America in the last eight years?????
He became a better fucking golfer!

They do like white straight male power structure.

The Democrat party is the party of Jim Crow. Get it straight.
That's funny because I live in the rich white Republican suburbs and let me give you an example of white racism maybe you can understand. There are buses that bring black people from Detroit out to metro detroit so they can work. That's a good thing, right? But white people are against anything public including public transportation. But that's not the point I wanted to make.

Back to my point. So the bus would help out hundreds or even thousands more black people if it would continue in a little further. But the bus won't go any further than 12 mile. My white neighborhood voted that we don't want the bus to come into our town. We want to keep "those people" out. And if you think that's not racist, you're a racist. LOL
Sounds like those 'white' people prefer not to have to chain down anything they own including the garbage cans.
If you define that as 'racist' fill your boots.
I call it using good old common sense.

and yet dumb donald told you exactly what he does. funny how trumpsters believe the nonsense he spews but ignore the truth.

What we believe is that Trump is America's only hope to stop a radical Leftist from destroying our country. The nonsense is coming from fools like you.
After the election we need to sit down and decide are Republican end of days types claiming us liberals are destroying the nation right or is that just right wing bullshit. Seems like bs

by destroying the nation, they mean women, people of color, and gays can't be abused by white christian males.
They do like white straight male power structure. They do seem awfully anxious to not only preserve the tax breaks Trump gets that allow him to pay no taxes but they want to give guys like Trump more tax breaks.

Who would win under Hillary? Winners: Working families, particularly low-income parents with young children.

Winners: Taxpayers up and down the income ladder, but especially the ones at the top. Also most businesses.

What about the debt?
Who would win and lose under Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton’s tax plans

Says the out -rite racist who wouldn't live next to any black people..let alone interact with them....Poor people suffer as the Clintons get rich. This is the world of corruption and cronyism, the world the Clintons love....You fool:slap:

Clinton's HAITI Cash Machine..How Clinton cronyism took advantage of Suffering Black people

They do like white straight male power structure.

The Democrat party is the party of Jim Crow. Get it straight.
That's funny because I live in the rich white Republican suburbs and let me give you an example of white racism maybe you can understand. There are buses that bring black people from Detroit out to metro detroit so they can work. That's a good thing, right? But white people are against anything public including public transportation. But that's not the point I wanted to make.

Back to my point. So the bus would help out hundreds or even thousands more black people if it would continue in a little further. But the bus won't go any further than 12 mile. My white neighborhood voted that we don't want the bus to come into our town. We want to keep "those people" out. And if you think that's not racist, you're a racist. LOL

Yes you're a racist scum and fraud

by destroying the nation, they mean women, people of color, and gays can't be abused by white christian males.
They do like white straight male power structure. They do seem awfully anxious to not only preserve the tax breaks Trump gets that allow him to pay no taxes but they want to give guys like Trump more tax breaks.

Who would win under Hillary? Winners: Working families, particularly low-income parents with young children.

Winners: Taxpayers up and down the income ladder, but especially the ones at the top. Also most businesses.

What about the debt?

Says the out -rite racist who wouldn't live next to any black people..let alone interact with them....Poor people suffer as the Clintons get rich. This is the world of corruption and cronyism, the world the Clintons love....You fool:slap:

Clinton's HAITI Cash Machine..How Clinton cronyism took advantage of Suffering Black people
I have a nice black lady living in my condos with her teen age daughter. No father of course. She seems nice. I've had some bad Pontiac brothers moved in and ghettod up the place so I'm torn. Am I happy when I hear a black moved in? No. But I guess the only reason I'm a racist is I stereotype. I assume blacks will be bad neighbors. But I give everyone a chance. Geez!

Interact? I've dated black women.

Don't talk about the Clinton foundation then vote for trump and the shady trump foundation that's never helped anyone but trump

So what has a LIB President done to help America in the last eight years?????
He became a better fucking golfer!
I think America is doing much better than you Republicans suggest.

True a lot of high paying low skilled blue collar jobs went to Mexico but that was all by design. You only care because Obama is president. I cared when bush was in charge and back then you guys said those uneducated workers needed to learn a new skill, go back to school or start their own business.

What about the debt?

I have a nice black lady living in my condos with her teen age daughter. No father of course. She seems nice. I've had some bad Pontiac brothers moved in and ghettod up the place so I'm torn. Am I happy when I hear a black moved in? No. But I guess the only reason I'm a racist is I stereotype. I assume blacks will be bad neighbors. But I give everyone a chance. Geez!

Don't talk about the Clinton foundation then vote for trump and the shady trump foundation that's never helped anyone but trump
What shady Trump foundation?

What about the debt?

how could this be though?

Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately - Full story

“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.”

She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said.

Ms. Leeds has told the story to at least four people close to her, who also spoke with The New York Times.

Mr. Trump’s claim that his crude words had never turned into actions was similarly infuriating to a woman watching on Sunday night in Ohio: Rachel Crooks."

Who do you believe. The woman who claimed to be touched inappropriately or Trump who claims he did nothing wrong?
upload_2016-10-15_15-8-47.png
upload_2016-10-15_15-8-47.png

That is what I believe, and sorry about the TWO picture thing Im'm still learning how this stuff works . =)

Forum List

Back