Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately

I find it hard to believe someone would sexually assault someone like that. I Was expecting a young attractive woman
Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately - Full story

“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.”

She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said.

Ms. Leeds has told the story to at least four people close to her, who also spoke with The New York Times.

Mr. Trump’s claim that his crude words had never turned into actions was similarly infuriating to a woman watching on Sunday night in Ohio: Rachel Crooks."

Who do you believe. The woman who claimed to be touched inappropriately or Trump who claims he did nothing wrong?
View attachment 93781View attachment 93781

That is what I believe, and sorry about the TWO picture thing Im'm still learning how this stuff works . =)

Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately - Full story

Ms. Leeds has told the story to at least four people close to her, who also spoke with The New York Times.

Mr. Trump’s claim that his crude words had never turned into actions was similarly infuriating to a woman watching on Sunday night in Ohio: Rachel Crooks."

Who do you believe. The woman who claimed to be touched inappropriately or Trump who claims he did nothing wrong?
his hands were everywhere!

Usually when guys make their moves, their "hands are everywhere".

Sounds like you never experienced this.

Usually when guys make their moves, their "hands are everywhere".

Sounds like you never experienced this.
real talk

I find it hard to believe someone would sexually assault someone like that. I Was expecting a young attractive woman

That is what I believe, and sorry about the TWO picture thing Im'm still learning how this stuff works . =)
Exactly Trump's argument .. I notice right wingers love to bash women. Guess they're afraid of them.

Exactly Trump's argument .. I notice right wingers love to bash women. Guess they're afraid of them.
BTW, the incident on the plane was more than 30 years ago. I'll bet she looked very different then, as you do.

Last edited:
What we believe is that Trump is America's only hope to stop a radical Leftist from destroying our country. The nonsense is coming from fools like you.
After the election we need to sit down and decide are Republican end of days types claiming us liberals are destroying the nation right or is that just right wing bullshit. Seems like bs

by destroying the nation, they mean women, people of color, and gays can't be abused by white christian males.
They do like white straight male power structure. They do seem awfully anxious to not only preserve the tax breaks Trump gets that allow him to pay no taxes but they want to give guys like Trump more tax breaks.

Who would win under Hillary? Winners: Working families, particularly low-income parents with young children.

Winners: Taxpayers up and down the income ladder, but especially the ones at the top. Also most businesses.

What about the debt?
Who would win and lose under Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton’s tax plans

Says the out -rite racist who wouldn't live next to any black people..let alone interact with them....Poor people suffer as the Clintons get rich. This is the world of corruption and cronyism, the world the Clintons love....You fool:slap:

Clinton's HAITI Cash Machine..How Clinton cronyism took advantage of Suffering Black people
I have a nice black lady living in my condos with her teen age daughter. No father of course. She seems nice. I've had some bad Pontiac brothers moved in and ghettod up the place so I'm torn. Am I happy when I hear a black moved in? No. But I guess the only reason I'm a racist is I stereotype. I assume blacks will be bad neighbors. But I give everyone a chance. Geez!

Interact? I've dated black women.

Don't talk about the Clinton foundation then vote for trump and the shady trump foundation that's never helped anyone but trump

The Trump foundation is peanuts, thousand as compared to the 100s of millions in the Clinton crony, money laundering, operation..you should be ashamed of yourself for backing such a corrupt operation...And you're no different than the rest of your leftist friends who assume black people are too stupid to get an I.D.

Trump supporters are quick to support Trump, and blame it on the women.

Trump supporters would like to talk about the real issues facing the country. The Clinton scum like it in the gutter
We disagree with you on the issues. Most do that's why you lose general elections when more people show up

Yeah, conservatives disagree that corruption is a resume enhancement. You libs marvel when as the liberal politicians get away with massive corruption..you respect it, We deplore it

I guess Hillary's afraid of women too.

I guess Hillary's afraid of women too.
why is that

Forum List

Back