Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately

I'm not going to believe a woman who claimed that 30 years ago Trump was on a commercial flight and touched her and she remembered it! No. That's nonsense.
I don't care if it was 40 or 50 years ago: a person/woman would not forget such a thing. I know I wouldn't. I was on a flight from the West Coast to Miami one time, over 30 years ago. I was meeting my boyfriend there, who was doing a vocational training course. Two men, about 10 years older, sitting in business class, invited me to move up and have drinks with them. I was a lot younger, in my mind, and didn't hang out with 'suits' anyway. I said no. I have never forgotten it because I found it creepy. I was pretty young.

Its Karma that the GOP party of values has a thrice married twice divorced serial philanderer who considers women to be Sexual Appliances for his personal gratification ,as GOP standard bearer as its POTUS candidate...

As opposed to a serial thief and liar who has no thought of anyone but herself?

Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately - Full story

“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.”

She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said.

Ms. Leeds has told the story to at least four people close to her, who also spoke with The New York Times.

Mr. Trump’s claim that his crude words had never turned into actions was similarly infuriating to a woman watching on Sunday night in Ohio: Rachel Crooks."

Who do you believe. The woman who claimed to be touched inappropriately or Trump who claims he did nothing wrong?
Let's make one thing clear: Three weeks out from this election, Hillary Clinton is winning — and it's not close.

Yes, people still have to vote, but if Democratic groups come out — and the Trump scorched-earth campaign is more like a white flag than an actual strategy — Hillary Clinton will be the next president of the United States unless something drastic changes between now and Election Day.

Woman claims Donald Trump had his hands everywhere and touched her inappropriately - Full story

Ms. Leeds has told the story to at least four people close to her, who also spoke with The New York Times.

Mr. Trump’s claim that his crude words had never turned into actions was similarly infuriating to a woman watching on Sunday night in Ohio: Rachel Crooks."

Who do you believe. The woman who claimed to be touched inappropriately or Trump who claims he did nothing wrong?
when youre famous you can do anything just grab them by the p

keep in touch

not a good look

bad for his reputation. Not a good look

such an inappropriate thing to do

another day has gone where this continues

very naughty

what does that make him?

he groped women

bad boy

Forum List

Back