Woman drives her three kids into the ocean in Daytona

The kids were screaming that their mother was trying to kill them. Strangers rescued the kids. Florida has charged the mother with three counts of attempted 1st degree murder. So prisons are the new funny farms, thanks to Ronnie Raygun. And those that charged her with attempted murder are as crazy as she is. A mother that murders her three year old and tosses it in the woods, goes free. An ass hole murders an unarmed teen with a gun, goes free. But a black woman that fires a warning shot, gets twenty years. That's nut job Florida for ya. So we have Florida, Texas and Arizona competing for dumbest state in the union.

The crazy people belong within the nut house...Now there's a difference between self defense against a thug and a nut.

Shooting an unarmed kid because you think he's a thug, is crazy....and murder. Zimmerman has already proved to be dangerous, so shooting him on sight is justifiable.
so when are you going to do it?.....just askin...

May that woman rot for what her intention was! :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you and them three kids always!!!

Holly

P.S. I was born in Florida, but my family and I moved to northern Kentucky when I was four.

The kids were screaming that their mother was trying to kill them. Strangers rescued the kids. Florida has charged the mother with three counts of attempted 1st degree murder. So prisons are the new funny farms, thanks to Ronnie Raygun. And those that charged her with attempted murder are as crazy as she is. A mother that murders her three year old and tosses it in the woods, goes free. An ass hole murders an unarmed teen with a gun, goes free. But a black woman that fires a warning shot, gets twenty years. That's nut job Florida for ya. So we have Florida, Texas and Arizona competing for dumbest state in the union.

Saw the video for this on CNN. Execute her, she's obviously profoundly mentally ill and too dangerous to let walk around. Can't guarantee she'll always take whatever meds even her out, so the only sure-fire way to ensure she can never hurt someone is to put her down like the mad dog she is.

She clearly understood driving herself and her children into the ocean would result in their deaths, thus, mentally ill or not she understood what she was doing. Medication may make her rationale, but onyl for while she's on them. And since that can never be assured, why risk a future incident?

The crazy people belong within the nut house...Now there's a difference between self defense against a thug and a nut.

Shooting an unarmed kid because you think he's a thug, is crazy....and murder. Zimmerman has already proved to be dangerous, so shooting him on sight is justifiable.

Then do it. And STFU.

Fuck Florida....and Zimmerman.
And I saw a pic of the woman, she's black. So now I understand why Florida has charged her with attempted murder, instead of getting her mental help. They won't let her off, like they did Casey Anthony.

Last edited:

Let us know when you do it...oh wait...we get it, you want someone ELSE to do it.

You are dismissed kid.

So if a young man was ontop of you punching your head into the cement = no right to self defense. OK:badgrin:

Dont start nuffin, wont be nuffin....

If you chase down someone because you know if something happens, you are armed....and something happens...then you are fucking wrong.

The news should concentrate on the liberal stronghold, Denver, Colorado. Drugged up Democrats that are ruining yet another state.

Nope. It's got to be here in meth-addicted, racist, teabagger heaven that all the crazies act up.

We liberals call it the "Rick Scott Effect".

o4a7m1m.jpg

Eh, quit knocking your 2 pot headed brain cells together....:lol:

Let us know when you do it...oh wait...we get it, you want someone ELSE to do it.

You are dismissed kid.

No, I hope he has to live with his guilt. I know it will eat him alive, bet ya.

So if a young man was ontop of you punching your head into the cement = no right to self defense. OK:badgrin:

Dont start nuffin, wont be nuffin....

If you chase down someone because you know if something happens, you are armed....and something happens...then you are fucking wrong.

Court saw it differently as do most people that actually think.

Then do it. And STFU.

And I saw a pic of the woman, she's black. So now I understand why Florida has charged her with attempted murder, instead of getting her mental help. They won't let her off, like they did Casey Anthony.

She's black? A liberal, figures.

She committed a crime, if she is actually crazy she will have an opportunity to raise that as a defense, and the super benevolent government you are so fond of will do what is best for her.

This is actually a sad case. Three days prior to doing this she reported a violent rape by her husband, who was convicted of domestic violence in 2005. She then drove to her sisters home where her sister tried to have her committed and was ignored. Then this happened. Maybe if someone had listened to her family this may have been averted.

We're #1!

Then do it. And STFU.

She's black? A liberal, figures.

Kinda reminds me of that woman her husband couldn't stop breeding her pregnant so she drowned all her 5 kids in a tub.

Andre Yates stopped taking medication, mutilated herself, and read the Bible feverishly. Said her children were not righteous and could not be saved. they were doomed to perish in the fires of hell.

Now she wants 2 hours a week leave prison to go to church...:eek:

Forum List

Back