Woman Forced to Leave Texas for Abortion

The tragedy is the government insinuating itself in this woman’s life
How many women did the government fire or ruin economically for not injecting AIDS in their body?

Or not wearing a mask?

Both considered fucking neanderthal remedies at this point. Her body, her choice.... but only when a filthy piece of shit democrat says so?

You care less about this woman than the dogshit you tracked into mommy's basement today. "Lying Shitlib" fatigue is setting in... thank-you for your contribution to this Lush.

explain it vaxx for donut.jpg

How many women did the government fire or ruin economically for not injecting AIDS in their body?

Or not wearing a mask?

Both considered fucking neanderthal remedies at this point. Her body, her choice.... but only when a filthy piece of shit democrat says so?

You care less about this woman than the dogshit you tracked into mommy's basement today. "Lying Shitlib" fatigue is setting in... thank-you for your contribution to this Lush.

View attachment 871716
COVID?

Did you get lost?

I’m not a zealot, I don’t tell others what they can and cannot do, I just point out facts and you don’t see to be proud of you being for death.
You don’t? Sure seems like you’re telling this woman she has to bear that damaged fetus

You’re a fucking blatant liar

You don’t? Sure seems like you’re telling this woman she has to bear that damaged fetus

You’re a fucking blatant liar
Where did I say I am telling this woman must bear anything? She wants an abortion, go have an abortion, but I just call it the way it is.

COVID?

Did you get lost?
Oh... it's ok to mandate what a woman can do with her body..... when YOU say it's ok.

When YOU tell her to inject AIDS in her body and turn a 99.9% survival rate into a 97% survival rate, that's different.

So you're not that committed to the concept. SOMETIMES a woman should be permitted to make decisions about her body. Much like BELIEVE ALL WOMEN....... Sometimes.

Not this one, of course.

biden woman i raped.jpg

I do understand it and so does every woman in Texas.
great thing about america is you can live anywhere you want,,

sounds like texas isnt the place for her or soemone that thinks murdering innocent children is OK,,

I am sure they wont be missed,,

great thing about america is you can live anywhere you want,,

sounds like texas isnt the place for her or soemone that thinks murdering innocent children is OK,,

I am sure they wont be missed,,
Get it through your head already that women have no intention to die for your fucking Jesus. Not even in Texas.

Forum List

Back