Woman Forced to Leave Texas for Abortion

Prove it! I have known women that had babies that would never live according to a doctor and have lived. You are a death advocate, people like you are unloving uncaring pieces of crap. You are full of it.

I have a cousin who was born at 24 weeks and survived. The doctor bragged about his "success" with saving that baby.

Jean's spine wasn't fully or properly developed, so he's never been able to stand or walk. He's lived his entire life in bed and can only leave the house in a wheelchair, but sitting in it isn't comfortable for him. He wasn't able to attend school, and they didn't have special facilities for disabled children when he was growing up.

The internet has been a boon, to a man who has spent his life in bed. But his mother is getting too old to care for him. One of his social workers said he now qualifies for a motorized wheelchair. He said good, because when he gets it he's going to drive it in front of a truck.

My cousin hasn't had a "life". He's been forced to survive but he's never "lived".

This particular fetus had almost NO chance

I cannot fathom the level of cruelty it takes to force this woman to go to court to ask for life saving surgery, and then getting the order, and then this criminal AG, goes to court and gets her order overturned.

What is wrong with these people.

There was a Florida woman who was forced to carry a non-viable fetus to term. She already had one child so her little one was excited about getting a baby brother or sister, and she knew the baby wouldn't live so in addition to that torment, was the trauma it forced on the whole family. The baby live for 90 minutes, unable to breathe, so they also had to watch the baby suffer and die, and then go home and tell their child the baby had died.

Last week a woman in Mississippi, who had a miscarriage at home, was arrested and charged with indignity to a corse, when she disposed of the remains of the fetus.

When abortion is illegal, women who have miscarriages fall under suspicion.

It wasn’t that long ago that a TEN YEAR OLD RAPE VICTIM had to flee the state she was living in to get an abortion.

The doctor who provided that abortion has since been attacked as well and I believe the laws in that state have changed to preclude that girl from getting an abortion in that state

Didn't read your own link?

What Is a Vaccine Mandate?​

It’s a requirement that says you must be vaccinated to do certain things like working, traveling, or even attending a concert.

The government or other authorities can’t physically force you to get vaccinated. A vaccine mandate just means that if you don’t, businesses, schools, and others can legally stop you from entering the building or using their services if they choose to.
/-----/ Did you read past the first paragraph?
But the Supreme Court did allow a Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) mandate to go into effect. It requires health care workers at facilities that take federal funds to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

6 things to know about the Army's new mandatory COVID-19 vaccine policy

The Army has made COVID-19 vaccines part of our normal medical readiness requirements and began mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations of Soldiers using the FDA approved...
I live on Long Island. During COVID, if you wanted to eat at any NYC restaurant, you had to produce a state certification proving you were vaccinated before you could eat there. Yeah, it was mandated.

I cannot fathom the level of cruelty it takes to force this woman to go to court to ask for life saving surgery, and then getting the order, and then this criminal AG, goes to court and gets her order overturned.

There was a Florida woman who was forced to carry a non-viable fetus to term. She already had one child so her little one was excited about getting a baby brother or sister, and she knew the baby wouldn't live so in addition to that torment, was the trauma it forced on the whole family. The baby live for 90 minutes, unable to breathe, so they also had to watch the baby suffer and die, and then go home and tell their child the baby had died.

Last week a woman in Mississippi, who had a miscarriage at home, was arrested and charged with indignity to a corse, when she disposed of the remains of the fetus.

/------/ I cannot fathom the level of cruelty it takes to force this woman to go to court to ask for life saving surgery
Sounds like the approval process under Obamacare.

Is this Canadian English?

Did the woman from Mississippi flush the "corse" down the toilet? How would you get rid of a "corse"?

It wasn’t that long ago that a TEN YEAR OLD RAPE VICTIM had to flee the state she was living in to get an abortion.

The doctor who provided that abortion has since been attacked as well and I believe the laws in that state have changed to preclude that girl from getting an abortion in that state
mwhk4cf53r5c1.jpeg

/------/ I cannot fathom the level of cruelty it takes to force this woman to go to court to ask for life saving surgery
Sounds like the approval process under Obamacare.

The approval process in Obamacare involves one medical professional talking to another about what the diagnosis is and what treatment is being proposed. This isn't three old white Republican men deciding they know more than this woman's doctors.

If you have any doubts about Republicans trying to force births… even when there is no possibility of the fetus surviving this is it

Great news. She has left the state to have the procedure, and there isn't thing one Texas can do about it.

Hold that thought.

The approval process in Obamacare involves one medical professional talking to another about what the diagnosis is and what treatment is being proposed. This isn't three old white Republican men deciding they know more than this woman's doctors.
/———/ “ one medical professional “
TRANSLATION: A nameless, faceless, unelected, bureaucrat who can’t be held responsible for their decisions.

But the Supreme Court did allow a Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) mandate to go into effect. It requires health care workers at facilities that take federal funds to get a COVID-19 vaccine.

The Army has made COVID-19 vaccines part of our normal medical readiness requirements and began mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations of Soldiers using the FDA approved...
Yes, mandatory.
So, are 17 others.

17 vaccines mandated by the US military before COVID-19 ...​

1702386824173.png
Yahoo News
https://news.yahoo.com › 17-vaccines-mandated-us-m...

Aug 10, 2021 — The Department of Defense has announced plans to add the coronavirus vaccine to the list of mandated vaccines.

Attachments

• 1702386377441.png
    1702386377441.png
    285 bytes · Views: 4

I live on Long Island. During COVID, if you wanted to eat at any NYC restaurant, you had to produce a state certification proving you were vaccinated before you could eat there. Yeah, it was mandated.
So?
Restaurants have a right to refuse service.
That's on them.

Now anyone that helps her leave the state for the procedure is subject to being sued under the same law, with the presumption against them for legal expenses.

We will see what the repercussions are in the next election.

/——/ It was mandated by the City of New York. Geeeze I live here, you don’t. I think you argue just to get attention.

NYC's Strictest-in-Nation Vaccine Mandate Takes Effect ...​

1702390338227.png
NBC New York
https://www.nbcnewyork.com › news › coronavirus

Dec 27, 2021 — At the same time, anyone aged 12 and up must now show proof of full vaccination to eat indoors at New York City restaurants or enter other ...

NYC Restaurants and Bars Still Requiring Proof of ...​

1702390259120.png
Eater NY
https://ny.eater.com › nyc-restaurants-bars-proof-of-v...

Mar 16, 2022 — After six months, NYC has lifted its COVID-19 vaccine mandate for restaurants. Mayor Eric Adams heralded the move as a sign of the city's ...

What (and How) to Eat and Drink in NYC During Coronavirus​

1702390507329.png
Eater NY
https://ny.eater.com › nyc-what-to-eat-delivery-takeou...

Apr 8, 2020 — Eater NY's resources for grocery deliveries, restaurant takeout, and more during the COVID-19 shutdown. ... still offering delivery, or details on ...

I'm sure you and others suffered from PTSD.

NYC's Strictest-in-Nation Vaccine Mandate Takes Effect ...

View attachment 871842
NBC New York
https://www.nbcnewyork.com › news › coronavirus
Dec 27, 2021 — At the same time, anyone aged 12 and up must now show proof of full vaccination to eat indoors at New York City restaurants or enter other ...

NYC Restaurants and Bars Still Requiring Proof of ...

View attachment 871841
Eater NY
https://ny.eater.com › nyc-restaurants-bars-proof-of-v...
Mar 16, 2022 — After six months, NYC has lifted its COVID-19 vaccine mandate for restaurants. Mayor Eric Adams heralded the move as a sign of the city's ...

What (and How) to Eat and Drink in NYC During Coronavirus

View attachment 871843
Eater NY
https://ny.eater.com › nyc-what-to-eat-delivery-takeou...
Apr 8, 2020 — Eater NY's resources for grocery deliveries, restaurant takeout, and more during the COVID-19 shutdown. ... still offering delivery, or details on ...

I'm sure you and others suffered from PTSD.
/——/ An annoyance and stupid since we can remove our masks when we sit, but have to put it on to stand up and walk around. I guess Covid couldn’t infect people sitting in chairs, only when standing up. But trust the science.

/——/ An annoyance and stupid since we can remove our masks when we sit, but have to put it on to stand up and walk around. I guess Covid couldn’t infect people sitting in chairs, only when standing up. But trust the science.
What is wrong with takeout?
An entire industry was made out of it.

Forum List

Back