Woman gets pushed, then slaps him. But she's wrong?

So you think it is ok for a white woman to slap a black man in the face and he is suppose to just turn the other cheek. Sorry Turtleshit this isn't 1921.
Yep, when he put his hands on her first....He deserved to be slapped.

But yes, males aren't supposed to hit women because one blow could easily kill a woman...the black guy and you don't seem to understand this basic. Quality males know better-----

He touched her chest with his Right hand, and she hit his hand with her right hand and then slapped him with her right hand.

She was leaned over in his face and he pushed her back. He wasn't trying to touch her flat ass chest. Why do you think she can be in his space. She caused her husband take a first class ass whoopin.

You are an idiot.....his hand didn't go above her chest level when she slapped his hand away with her right hand and then slapped him across his face with his left hand. She btw, was standing up level up from his row and YOU CAN HIT REPLAY on the video.
I've watched it about 20 times just for the knockout alone. She put her hand in his face. The next time she tries it he hits her hand and thats when she slaps him. Her husband should take lessons from this more intelligent guy.

You are an idiot.....his hand didn't go above her chest level when she slapped his hand away with her right hand and then slapped him across his face with his left hand. She btw, was standing up level up from his row and YOU CAN HIT REPLAY on the video.
You Karens are funny, how do you think you can get in a man's face. His aggression went towards the man instead of the woman.

She was leaned over in his face and he pushed her back. He wasn't trying to touch her flat ass chest. Why do you think she can be in his space. She caused her husband take a first class ass whoopin.

She did not lean over him...that is flat out lie. She was in her area and he put his hands on her first....He pushed her chest, and got his hand slapped away and then he got slapped. She was in the right and he was wrong, but yet you and Aswhatever and this moron still don't get basics...you DO NOT TOUCH A WOMANS CHEST or HIT THEM. The three of you have no moral compass.....would be surprised if the three of you don't all have criminal records because you can't grasp BASICS.

She did not lean over him...that is flat out lie.
It is obvious you didn't watch the video.
She was in her area and he put his hands on her first....He pushed her chest, and got his hand slapped away and then he got slapped.
That's some bullshit, she was sticking her finger in the man's face. Hell he even had to lean back trying to get her out of his face.

She was in the right and he was wrong, but yet you and Aswhatever and this moron still don't get basics...you DO NOT TOUCH A WOMANS CHEST or HIT THEM.

No Karen, you don't get it. You don't put your stinking hands in a man's face. If you don't want to get hit you don't put your damn hands on nobody.

The three of you have no moral compass.....would be surprised if the three of you don't all have criminal records because you can't grasp BASICS.

Tell you what Karen I bet she won't put her damn hands in nobody else's face and her husband won't jump up to get beat down. See her husband should have handled up on her when she got up in the man's face, but he sat his punk ass there and watched it escalate into and Grade A ass whoopin for him.

You are full of shit....He touched her chest with his right hand, She slapped his right hand with her right hand at chest level, and then she slapped him with her right hand.

Maybe you need to stop lying to yourself and everyone else.
How did you see all of that? All I saw was both of there hands off to her left (his right) before she slapped him. I tried looking at the video to see where he shoved her in the chest but I don't see that.

Can you grab a screenshot off of the video?

She did not lean over him...that is flat out lie. She was in her area and he put his hands on her first....He pushed her chest, and got his hand slapped away and then he got slapped. She was in the right and he was wrong, but yet you and Aswhatever and this moron still don't get basics...you DO NOT TOUCH A WOMANS CHEST or HIT THEM. The three of you have no moral compass.....would be surprised if the three of you don't all have criminal records because you can't grasp BASICS.
Yeah but you can hear him saying "Don't touch me" as he grabs her right hand. He must not have held on it it because she then used it to slap him.

I previously erroneously thought that he had his right hand in her left but I was mistaken.

There's this thing called turning around and watching the game you paid to see, that really sticks out here.
LMAO.. Going to a stadium, and worried about personal space? Seriously? And turning around to face someone, who's only a tiny stadium seat away?
You're stretching this one.

Honestly, I think they just like seeing women get beat on. Or maybe it's just white women they enjoy seeing getting beatin by black guys. I don't know WTF is wrong with these people.
This is why it's illegal to hit a child. They're smaller, weaker like a woman. It's why you just don't hit a woman. Hitting a woman makes you a pussy.

Don't get me wrong. There's probably a thousands reasons to hit a woman. But a real man just don't do it.

She touched him, then he pushes her hand away and she slaps him. Even after all that he never hit her back. Yeah, she's wrong, she's dead wrong. She hit him fully expecting him not to hit back, which he should have done. Unfortunately the husband or bf got the worst of it. I feel sorry for him. He just wants to watch a game.

How did you see all of that? All I saw was both of there hands off to her left (his right) before she slapped him. I tried looking at the video to see where he shoved her in the chest but I don't see that.

Can you grab a screenshot off of the video?

What you saw was her pushing his hand off her chest, AFTER he'd pushed her. A second to two before that, if you look at her right shoulder, you can see it rise as she's pointing towards her right. That's when he shoves her.

She was leaning in a little. BUT, that don't give anyone the right to lay hands on anyone. Especially when all you have to do is turn around. He didn't even have to walk away. Just turn around. That's it.
But oh no, He ain't about to let some white women tell him what to do. He's gotta get down on her level and argue and fight, like a teenager.
From what I understand, the woman was upset because he wouldn't set down to start with. Even though there was no one sitting in the seat in front of him. You know how some people are, you ask them to speed up and they slow down. Ask them to move over so you can get by, and they don't move. No matter how nice you ask them. I don't know for sure if that's the way it all went down. Maybe she was a bitch about it. Who knows. But if you're sitting in bleachers like that, or at a movie, you gotta respect the people behind you. It's just common courtesy. Respect.

There's this thing called turning around and watching the game you paid to see, that really sticks out here.
LMAO..
There is also a thing about standing behind someone running your mouth. I know he is a black man and he is suppose to just turn the other cheek.
Going to a stadium, and worried about personal space? Seriously? And turning around to face someone, who's only a tiny stadium seat away?
You're stretching this one.

Honestly, I think they just like seeing women get beat on. Or maybe it's just white women they enjoy seeing getting beatin by black guys.
Is that the best you can come up with coward. It's punk ass white men all over this country beating on their wives and girlfriends.
I don't know WTF is wrong with these people.
We know what is wrong with your coward ass.
This is why it's illegal to hit a child. They're smaller, weaker like a woman. It's why you just don't hit a woman. Hitting a woman makes you a pussy.
You're right that is why he knocked her punk ass husband out and not her.
Don't get me wrong. There's probably a thousands reasons to hit a woman. But a real man just don't do it.
Yep that's why her husband got knocked the F*** out.

There is also a thing about standing behind someone running your mouth. I know he is a black man and he is suppose to just turn the other cheek.

Is that the best you can come up with coward. It's punk ass white men all over this country beating on their wives and girlfriends.

We know what is wrong with your coward ass.

You're right that is why he knocked her punk ass husband out and not her.

Yep that's why her husband got knocked the F*** out.

LMAO.. Let's take a look at the abuse black men put on women, shall we?
A report from the National Center for Victims of Crime found that 53.8% of Black women had experienced psychological abuse, while 41.2% of Black women had experienced physical abuse.

More disturbingly, Black women are 2.5 times more likely to be murdered by men than white women. In the overwhelming majority of these cases — 92% — the person who killed them knew their victim. 56% of these homicides were committed by a current or former intimate partner. Nearly all —92% — of these killings were intra-racial, which means that they were committed by a Black man against a Black woman.

She touched him, then he pushes her hand away and she slaps him. Even after all that he never hit her back. Yeah, she's wrong, she's dead wrong. She hit him fully expecting him not to hit back, which he should have done. Unfortunately the husband or bf got the worst of it. I feel sorry for him. He just wants to watch a game.

You didn't watch it very close, did you?
She didn't touch him before he pushed her.
He damn sure did hit her. Just after she swings her cap at him.

LMAO.. Let's take a look at the abuse black men put on women, shall we?
A report from the National Center for Victims of Crime found that 53.8% of Black women had experienced psychological abuse, while 41.2% of Black women had experienced physical abuse.

More disturbingly, Black women are 2.5 times more likely to be murdered by men than white women. In the overwhelming majority of these cases — 92% — the person who killed them knew their victim. 56% of these homicides were committed by a current or former intimate partner. Nearly all —92% — of these killings were intra-racial, which means that they were committed by a Black man against a Black woman.
There was no black women involved in this incident, now the white woman struck a black man and he probably could have dropped her but he restrained himself from harming her and knocked her husband out instead. I noticed you very neatly left off the statistics of white women who are the victims of domestic violence.

Forum List

Back