Woman gets pushed, then slaps him. But she's wrong?

He is telling the truth. Ther black guy clearly pushes her first. At no point does she touch him before he pushes her. Case closed. The video is there for all to see.
No he gets her hand out of his face. You can clearly hear the man tell her, "don't touch me" before he pushes her hand out of his face. Just listen 25 seconds in.

Last edited:
LMAO.. It looked like to you, huh? Oh yeah. I can see how you'd think that, with her arm stretched way TF out to the right, pointing as she was telling him to GTFO.
Oh wait, she grabbed his hand (off her chest).

You so blind.

I post screen shots. With explanations of what's going on in each one, and you come up with "she poked him?" No wonder cops don't go solely on eye witness accounts. You people have replay & screenshots and still can't see him pushing her in her chest. Can you see her shoulder being shoved back? Can you not see his arm extended towards her chest?

This is easy stuff here.

OH yeah, No one has ever said "Don't touch me" BEFORE they were touched?

SMH

No he gets her hand out of his face. You can clearly hear the man tell her, "don't touch me" before he pushes her hand out of his face. Just listen 25 seconds in.

Her hand wasnt in his face when he pushed her. Her hand was to the right, which is obvious in the video.

This guy breaks down the fight honestly.

Last edited:
OH yeah, No one has ever said "Don't touch me" BEFORE they were touched?

SMH
Its possible that her finger touched him moments before he violently assaults these people. Its hard to tell at that angle, but the contact would have been extremely minor and certainly not worthy of assault.

I'm wondering why no information is available about this online. Facebook post from the woman or the black guy.

Its possible that her finger touched him moments before he violently assaults these people.
He slaps her hand away (rightfully) and SHE slaps him in the head.

It's ON after that and you just said she instigated it

And homeboy got his bald ass knocked the fuck out. He oughta dump that stupid Karen...she's a walking time bomb

He slaps her hand away (rightfully) and SHE slaps him in the head.

It's ON after that and you just said she instigated it

And homeboy got his bald ass knocked the fuck out. He oughta dump that stupid Karen...she's a walking time bomb
At no point does he slap her hand away. What the fuck is wrong with you people? The video is right there for all to see, yet you see nothing. Slow the video down if you have to.

At no point does he slap her hand away. What the fuck is wrong with you people? The video is right there for all to see, yet you see nothing. Slow the video down if you have to.
You just admitted that she initiated the contact

"Its possible that her finger touched him moments before he violently assaults these people."

That was followed by HER slapping him in the head...oops. Mistake

You just admitted that she initiated the contact

"Its possible that her finger touched him moments before he violently assaults these people."

That was followed by HER slapping him in the head...oops. Mistake
An accidental touch of the finger doesnt mean you can push someone. I accidentally touched someone walking through the front door of Rite aid yesterday. Should i have been attacked for it?

No it's not, dude sat there and let his wife run her damn mouth, slap a man and talked up on a ass whoopin.
She ran her mouth, but the slap didnt take place until he pushed her chest. We have the right to free speech, but no one has the right to push people.

That free speech does not include you getting into my personal space and putting your hands in my face.

LMAO.. Turned and facing the person BEHIND you is YOU getting into THEIR personal space.
Notice the football field is BEHIND him?

Forum List

Back