Woman gets pushed, then slaps him. But she's wrong?

She didnt slap him until he pushed her though. Remind me again, is it legal or illegal to push someone in anger?
You admitted that she initiated contact. We all saw her slap him as a result of that contact.

Fail

You admitted that she initiated contact. We all saw her slap him as a result of that contact.

Fail

Now I know you're lying. That ain't what he said at all. He said it was possible. Not definite.

Y'all gotta be playin. Ain't know way y'all that blind.

Fail
Youre trying to say that she slapped him because she put her finger in his face? How does that make any sense? :cuckoo:

Now I know you're lying. That ain't what he said at all. He said it was possible. Not definite.

Y'all gotta be playin. Ain't know way y'all that blind.
The moment someone is dishonest in an argument, you know its because they are losing the argument. You wont find me making shit up. I prefer to use facts and video proof to win debates. It makes my job SOOO much easier.

The moment someone is dishonest in an argument, you know its because they are losing the argument. You wont find me making shit up. I prefer to use facts and video proof to win debates. It makes my job SOOO much easier.

Nobody like's calling out a Karen anymore than I do. And honestly, I was all on the black dudes side at first. Cause I wasn't really watching it that close. Then in the comments someone pointed out that he pushed her first, I went back and watched it a few times. Pause and stop. Pause and stop. Back & forth. Watching all those moving parts. Which direction those arms and heads are heading towards. And I proved myself wrong.
But dayum, I ain't ashamed to admit I'm wrong.
As many times as these two have had to have watched this, and they still saying that the woman was in the wrong, how she was in his space and all that other BS, ain't know way they ain't lying. Even to themselves.
How sad is that, lying to yourself?

"If you have to lie to make a point, then you ain't got a point."

Nobody like's calling out a Karen anymore than I do. And honestly, I was all on the black dudes side at first. Cause I wasn't really watching it that close. Then in the comments someone pointed out that he pushed her first, I went back and watched it a few times. Pause and stop. Pause and stop. Back & forth. Watching all those moving parts. Which direction those arms and heads are heading towards. And I proved myself wrong.
But dayum, I ain't ashamed to admit I'm wrong.
As many times as these two have had to have watched this, and they still saying that the woman was in the wrong, how she was in his space and all that other BS, ain't know way they ain't lying. Even to themselves.
How sad is that, lying to yourself?

"If you have to lie to make a point, then you ain't got a point."
She started the confrontation. She "probably" began the physical contact (admitted above) and she was the first to strike a blow.

Karen...and her BF got what they deserved.

I hear someone in the video say "She hit him first."

Should he have hit the girl? Well, frankly, I don't really see where he did, unless you look at when the white guy gets up and starts swinging. At that point, everyone's a viable target, simply because the black guy's outnumbered.

Also, any altercation which you see in a video doesn't start with what you see in the video. It starts with whatever compelled a person to start shooting video...

I hear someone in the video say "She hit him first."

Should he have hit the girl? Well, frankly, I don't really see where he did, unless you look at when the white guy gets up and starts swinging. At that point, everyone's a viable target, simply because the black guy's outnumbered.

Also, any altercation which you see in a video doesn't start with what you see in the video. It starts with whatever compelled a person to start shooting video...

The pic below is just as he's reaching to push her with his right hand. Her right arm and hand are extended WAY out to her right. She's pointing that way as she's telling him to GTFO. Apparently he was standing up blocking her view. This is before the slap.

1630169042352.png

Here is when the shove actually starts. Before she can get his hand off her chest.
Notice the different angle of her right shoulder. It's still somewhat straight, which means her right arm is still out to her right side as he's pushing on her. And notice her left shoulder is back farther than the above pic. (her being shoved)
1630169321084.png

This is her clutching his hand, as she's physically removed his hand from her chest. Also notice how far back her shoulder is. This is from being pushed.
After all this, the slap comes.

1630169466492.png

Since everyone seems to be concerned with HIS personal space, look at which direction he's facing. He's facing her. Not the game (that he paid to see) There's a TON of personal space in between him and the field. Especially since there's no one in the seat in front of him.

The pic below is just as he's reaching to push her with his right hand. Her right arm and hand are extended WAY out to her right. She's pointing that way as she's telling him to GTFO. Apparently he was standing up blocking her view. This is before the slap.

View attachment 531792

Here is when the shove actually starts. Before she can get his hand off her chest.
Notice the different angle of her right shoulder. It's still somewhat straight, which means her right arm is still out to her right side as he's pushing on her. And notice her left shoulder is back farther than the above pic. (her being shoved)
View attachment 531793

This is her clutching his hand, as she's physically removed his hand from her chest. Also notice how far back her shoulder is. This is from being pushed.
After all this, the slap comes.

View attachment 531794

Since everyone seems to be concerned with HIS personal space, look at which direction he's facing. He's facing her. Not the game (that he paid to see) There's a TON of personal space in between him and the field. Especially since there's no one in the seat in front of him.

Your forensic analysis notwithstanding, someone said "She hit him first."

I'd be inclined to side with the eyewitness...

She started the confrontation. She "probably" began the physical contact (admitted above) and she was the first to strike a blow.

Karen...and her BF got what they deserved.
No, the black guy initiated the violence when he pushed her. Pushing people is illegal.

The witnesses were behind her and unable to see what the black guy did prior to getting slapped. We are better witnesses than they are, especially since we can rewind and slow down the video.

The eyewitnesses don't have replay, bro. People miss stuff. Especially if there's alcohol involved. But even without alcohol, people miss stuff. There was a lot of moving parts going on.
But thankfully, there's Youtube and the ability to watch it over and over. Pause & play to see where all those moving parts are, where they're headed. Where they came from. And there's screenshots that can be taken during important parts of the video. Screenshots that can be enlarged.
I provided all that for you. But you've found a way to deny all that evidence by claiming you're going to take someone else's word for it, instead of your own eyes. Real genius, bro.

He pushed her before she hit him. Pushing people is assault. He started the fight.
You said that the first physical contact was "probably by the woman". I agree. You claim it was accidental. In the middle of as heated argument that doesn't matter and his reaction to that was to swat her hand away...to which SHE responded with a shot at his head.

You said that the first physical contact was "probably by the woman". I agree. You claim it was accidental. In the middle of as heated argument that doesn't matter and his reaction to that was to swat her hand away...to which SHE responded with a shot at his head.
I said its possible that she brushed him accidentally with her finger (cant tell from the camera angle), but that isnt assault. The assault started when he pushed her.

Do you notice how im honest when approaching this topic? You are arguing from a dishonest place, which is why you are losing the debate.

I said its possible that she brushed him accidentally with her finger, but that isnt assault.
That "accidental contact" in the middle of a heated argument IS the physical event that began this.

He responded to THAT and she responded by hitting him in the head.

The only push I saw was AFTER she hit him.

Last edited:
You just admitted that she initiated the contact

"Its possible that her finger touched him moments before he violently assaults these people."

That was followed by HER slapping him in the head...oops. Mistake
Big mistake for the husband. He should have told her to sit down. He got a sudden nap in the middle of the day. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back