Woman gets pushed, then slaps him. But she's wrong?

You didn't watch it very close, did you?
She didn't touch him before he pushed her.
He damn sure did hit her. Just after she swings her cap at him.
He pushed her hand out of his face, if you notice she is leaned over screaming at him. He showed a lot of restraint in not slapping her ass back. Her husband unfortunately took the brunt of his rage after he was slapped. I find it amazing that you think it is ok for a white woman to slap a black man in his face.

He pushed her hand out of his face, if you notice she is leaned over screaming at him. He showed a lot of restraint in not slapping her ass back. Her husband unfortunately took the brunt of his rage after he was slapped. I find it amazing that you think it is ok for a white woman to slap a black man in his face.

You're F'n blind. When he's pushing on her, her left arm is by her side. Left elbow is on her side, touching her side. So there's NO WAY her hand is in he face. Her right hand and arm are extended way out to her right side.

You're just lyin. Stretching the truth to protect a women beater. Why? Because you don't like white women? Or because you're trying to protect the black guy?

You are worse than an idiot if you have to ask this question OP.

She's as wrong as the day is long.

And, of course, your title is a misleading lie.

Par for the course for Republicans.

You calling someone an idiot !!!!

Irony alert.

Irony alert.

Irony alert.

You're F'n blind. When he's pushing on her, her left arm is by her side. Left elbow is on her side, touching her side. So there's NO WAY her hand is in he face. Her right hand and arm are extended way out to her right side.

You're just lyin. Stretching the truth to protect a women beater. Why? Because you don't like white women? Or because you're trying to protect the black guy?
Go back and watch the video about 10 more times and then come back.

Actually he. Held back with her. Knocked the fuck outta her boyfriend though

Go back and watch the video about 10 more times and then come back.
He is telling the truth. Ther black guy clearly pushes her first. At no point does she touch him before he pushes her. Case closed. The video is there for all to see.

#1.jpg

Left arm down by her side. Notice the curve from her shoulder down her arm. Right arm stretched out, pointing to her right. His light arm coming towards her. Notice the right shoulder not curved like the left.

#2.jpg

After being pushed back, she grabs the hand he used to push her.

Then the slap. I've done my homework on this. Like I've already told you, I love it when Karen's get their just rewards. But ONLY when they deserve it. And never when it comes to a man hitting on one.
Maybe you think it's OK to hit people half your size. Maybe it's just the violent tendencies that shown up in the stats with black men and how abusive they are towards women.
Who knows. But Mr. Dredlocks made physical contact first. Pushing her in her chest. She removed his hand, and slapped him.

Period. End of story.

Those are the facts. Those are the screenshots to prove it.

Last edited:
Actually he. Held back with her. Knocked the fuck outta her boyfriend though

He did hit her. You just couldn't see it because the boyfriend was standing between the camera and the black woman beater.

#3.jpg

Here is EXACTLY when he pushes her? See her right shoulders straight? That's because her arm is sticking straight out. Notice the left shoulder curved down?
Now notice his arm extended towards her.

Also notice him TURNED AROUND FACING HER. Don't look like he's really worried about someone getting in his face. Especially with ALL that room between him and the ballfield.

Wow. You could see through her?

You're amazing

I'm glad you brought this up. I was so concerned with trying to see for the blind guy, that I almost forgot about his other, very brutal attack.

Notice how her head is leaning back, and to the right. Back and to the right.
Back........................and to the right.

#4.jpg

Oh looky. Here she is falling back, from being hit by that poor oppressed black guy.
#5.jpg

Don't believe me still? (I didn't figure you would So here he is, drawn back about to hit that big meanie of a woman.

#6.jpg

LMAO.. This is as close as I can get to crayons, man. If you still ain't seeing what's really going on. I suggest an eye doctor.

You didn't watch it very close, did you?
She didn't touch him before he pushed her.
He damn sure did hit her. Just after she swings her cap at him.

It looked like me that she poked him and that's when he grabbed her finger to push it away. He didn't hit her initially even after the slap, but once she and the husband came at him again then that's when he retaliated.

It looked like me that she poked him and that's when he grabbed her finger to push it away. He didn't hit her initially even after the slap, but once she and the husband came at him again then that's when he retaliated.

LMAO.. It looked like to you, huh? Oh yeah. I can see how you'd think that, with her arm stretched way TF out to the right, pointing as she was telling him to GTFO.
Oh wait, she grabbed his hand (off her chest).

You so blind.

I post screen shots. With explanations of what's going on in each one, and you come up with "she poked him?" No wonder cops don't go solely on eye witness accounts. You people have replay & screenshots and still can't see him pushing her in her chest. Can you see her shoulder being shoved back? Can you not see his arm extended towards her chest?

This is easy stuff here.

LMAO.. It looked like to you, huh? Oh yeah. I can see how you'd think that, with her arm stretched way TF out to the right, pointing as she was telling him to GTFO.
Oh wait, she grabbed his hand (off her chest).

You so blind.

I post screen shots. With explanations of what's going on in each one, and you come up with "she poked him?" No wonder cops don't go solely on eye witness accounts. You people have replay & screenshots and still can't see him pushing her in her chest. Can you see her shoulder being shoved back? Can you not see his arm extended towards her chest?

This is easy stuff here.

Well if you say so, then it must be true!! Lol. He literally said "don't touch me"

Forum List

Back